Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 268 Replies | Last Page

welcome layla and jess!

Jess - good luck with your IUI..I REALLY hope that it works for you and you get your

Jess..i'm also 3dpo! so hopefully we'll get lucky this month

Ladies..I've started charting my bbt this month on here but some reason its saying it hasn't detected ovulation? I'm starting to get worried and wonder why? I have no coverline on my chart and it says no ovulation detected based on bbt chart. But I got the positive OPKs and i see the dip and increase in temps. but maybe i'm interpreting this wrong? Can you look at my chart and tell me what you think?
I REALLY hope I did ovulate. and if i didn't..then maybe something is wrong with me?
ugh this sucks..i wish I was rich and had a doctor available 24/7 to run every possible test lol.

Thank you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you for all the well wishes!

Vicky - Good luck with you test and let us know how it goes!!

Angeluv - I'm new to this....how do I view your chart? Fertility Friend miscalculated my ovulation date this month (even though I had positive opk's and 'peak' on my fertility monitor, it was saying o day was two days later than I know it was), so sometimes they are wrong, and sometimes it takes awhile for them to recognize that you ovulated.

11 years ago

just click on my name and it will take you to my page.

User Image

11 years ago

Angeluv, The chart on here isnt always accurate especially if your not putting you cm texture on it... i would just go by the opk test you did. Sometkmes it takes several months of data for this site to be accurate. Hope this help:)

11 years ago

i have been putting my cm too..but really? it takes months before it figures out you ovulated? well that sucks lol. but thanks for the info! at least i'm not freaking out over why it says i haven't ovulated.

User Image

11 years ago

Mine never really said i ovulated and ive be en doing this since sept. I like it to keep track but i always put when i o'ed.

11 years ago

Sorry, Angeluv, I wasn't logged in, that's why I couldn't see your chart. It definitely looks to me like you ovulated on day 17!! Let's hope that temperature stays up, up, up! Fertility Friend usually takes about 6-7 dpo before it recognizes ovulation.

11 years ago

I agree Angieluv - looks like day 17!

11 years ago

This is the best thread I've ever been apart of!!!
Thanks ladies for all being so encouraging and supportive!!

Welcome newbies!!! There are so many of you!!!

Congrats Tara!!!! So glad at least one of us got our wish! Maybe a few more of us will join you soon! 4 days till I test!

Vicky- stay positive and good luck with today's test... if you implant later it could be a few more days before you get your !!

Nsking- I got my softcups on Amazon, way cheaper, but I think target has them. I totally agree with not using them during AF, eww! But some ladies say they remove them in the shower to help with the ick factor. BTW- I'm from Southern California...

Magenta- sorry for your loss... I too have heard it takes a couple of cycles to get back on track. !

Angeluv- thank you so much for the book recommendation!! I can't put it down and it has so much valuable ttc information! I like that the author supports a more proactive approach and doesn't tell you to sit back and relax! Keep us posted on your job hunt/stay at home situtation. I too have a very stressful work situation, I sometimes wonder if it's making it harder to get a bfp!

Sorry if I missed anyone... I hope you all continue to keep us updated! I enjoy seeing all your posts. I feel less neurotic and obsessive when I hear others are just as proactive!!!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

SO excited to see all the new faces and we can all say how happy we are for Tara and maybe a little jealous!!!!! :) Best of luck, hope the next nine months are fabulous!

My phone app (OvuView) tells me I ovulated on whatever day I put a positive OPK test on, which is so stupid b/c it was telling me that I ovulated on CD 13, then CD 14, then CD15. I figure that if you are tracking different ways and for certain amounts of time, it becomes easier to figure out your cycles. I am at month 10 and still figuring out things! I wish I would have been more proactive in the beginning but c'est la vie.

It's hotter than snot here in Kentucky, temps in the 100s!

I am also 4 DPO and nothing, not one pain, one cramp, one symptom. I hope I can be preggo during the winter and not summer b/c I would be miserable!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo