Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 268 Replies | Last Page

So today i had an apt to get my blood drawn to check my progesterone levels and they were at 80 so thats really good.... next monday is the big day to get my blood test to see if the iui took and we r pregnant.... only 6 more days....please please be positive...

11 years ago

good luck jess!!

how was the iui experience? was it easy?

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you!!! Yes the iui was very easy no pain at all and very quick... it felt like a pap... as far as them putting the spectrim in but the actual putting the cath. In the uterus and injecting the sperm was painless...

Good luck!!!! Baby dust and keep me posted... when are you going to test??

11 years ago

Well hellooo ladies and congratulations PinkBride! It is so thrilling to see someone get a - I think it gives us all hope. Have you told you BF? The reverse thing happened to me in March. I told my BF I was pregnant and she said "Me too!". We jumped up and down screaming in the mall, soooo excited! . She was a week behind me. So do it! And I'm sure you'll have stickier vibes than we did (both early mc - how weird is that? Although we are in our mid 30s so 30% likelihood). You'll be fine PinkBride!

And Jess - 5 more days til you know? I think IUI is a whole other level of stress so stay strong!

Even though I was so sad on Saturday when nasty arrived uninvited it is actually kinda nice to be on the other end of my cycle - even had a glass or two of champagne last night and have gone back on the full shot of coffee . The TWW is horrible so I feel for you are still there. I've only been doing this for 3 months - how do people get through 3 years of this?

Hey have any of you checked out the Beautiful Cervix website? OMG people take photos up their clacker and send in the photo - postcoital, post labour, everything! I tried to show DP but he ran away screaming... lol.

Off to work, chat later!

User Image

11 years ago

Okay all I got out of the most recent posts is the Beautiful Cervix website? Seriously? I'm pretty sure that would not only scar DH for life, but me!!! [shudders] I'm good with how my lady bits work from the outside, thank you very much!

Alright girls.......another day down.......at least 4 or 5 to go before testing..........this TWW STINKS!!!!

to all!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

i think..i've been scarred for life as well from the beautiful cervix website..that was so freaking weird.

User Image

11 years ago

Is anyone else wondering about how they get the camera up there? I mean I know they have small cameras but still!

I am officially 8DPO well with my best estimation. No symptoms. Had a minor queasy stomach tonight, but I also was having some acid reflux with is NOT uncommon for me. I seriously feel totally NOT pregnant and expect to see . Not that I am being negative. I also don't plan on testing until the day AF arrives, which for the last couple of months has been right on time!

11 years ago

Hi PBC

I think waiting til AF due date to test is a great idea and way less stressful, not to mention cheaper. If you can do it well done! I'm too impatient. Let us know how you go! I'm going to try and wait too- otherwise it's such a rollercoaster. Good night WMMs and WAMs

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning :) I took another test this morning and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (which they could be at this point) I think I see a faint line, you have to look close. I uploaded my image under 10 dpo hpt if anyone wants to take a look and give me their opinion. It's under Member but the captions are ?????? and the second is comments? Same test different images. Really hoping it's not in my head this time! I might just dig my own hole :( Still having the same symptoms, gas is getting worse *yuck*, moody, my nipples are two different colors now (really???) have had cramps for the past 2 weeks, not the typical AF cramps either. If ya'll don't mind let me know what you think!! So thankful I other ladies to talk to about all of this, if not I would come unglued!!!

11 years ago

Hi, this site has also predicated my due date as the 17th March - if I'm lucky enough to be pregnant this month. Which must be a good sign since I'm Irish! I am 8 dpo and I really feel pregnant. I have had 2 losses this year.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo