Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 268 Replies | Last Page

wow pink bride...i'm soo happy for you! congratulations that is awesome!!

please keep us updated on how everything continues to go!

i'm only 6dpo right now..waiting to test another week. but i dont think i'm preggo. so im expecting a .

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you ladies!!!
Angeluv- don't count yourself out yet... some people don't show symptoms at all. You might still be early for implantation. Until implantation I did not feel a single thing. I'm for you!!

Alishakaye- vomiting is a good sign. I thought I was out until I had that! Who knew there would be a day when I was happy about vomit and nausea?! Anyhow, good luck to you!!!

This feels so funny to me that I can share this with you ladies, but none of the other people in our lives know yet!! dh and I are extremely excited to tell our BF's (they are married, we met bc we were the best man & maid of honor in their wedding). They called and told us yesterday that they are pregnant. They have no idea that we are too!! My BF and I had hoped we'd be pregnant at the same time!! Just wondering.... should I wait a week or so to let her enjoy her pregnancy first? I think I'd want to know right away if the tables were turned, but what do you ladies think?

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Tell her now!! She will be excited to know her BFF will be walking through this with her :) I would be!! I promise you won't be taking anything away from them but adding something special!!!

11 years ago

Yay so happy to hear someone getting a BFP!

So, pinkbride - what were your implantation symptoms? I am 7 DPO and feeling absolutely NOTHING minus a few weird sensations in my tummy today (probably gas).

Wishing you the best of luck!

11 years ago

Can anyone shed some light as to why my nipples are 2 different colors? left is almost purple, right is pink??? odd right?? opinions please???

11 years ago

Another !!!!! Congrats, pinkbride! Lots of and being sent your way! So happy for another WMM! Hoping lots more come up in the next weeks!

I'm curious too what your implantation symptoms were....it'd be nice to know I'm not imagining things since I still have a week or so (maybe - a couple days) til I can test.

I had a backache from hell last night along with some (fairly sure it wasn't in my head) sore tatas....today I'm just feeling blah. Have had an upset stomach all morning (sorry for the TMI, but normally I'm a 1, MAYBE 2 times going poo in a day [again, so sorry for the TMI], and I've gone 3x....wth??). Have to go have blood drawn (again, it's like I'm a vampire victim) this afternoon to double check my progesterone levels 7 DPO - not looking forward to it at ALL - I hate needles anyway and last time the lady was just crappy and mean and condescending. Yes, lady, I know I need to relax, but you calling me "honey" DOES NOT HELP. Wish me luck I don't pass out !

It is, again, hotter than Hades here, but fortunately we didn't get any of the hail last night I thought we would, and we kept power. Thank goodness! Me + no A/C = one grumpy and cranky girl! It's supposed to be in the 90s all week - too hot to even enjoy the sunshine.

Hope all is well in your necks of the woods! again, pinkbride! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! (And I'm with the others - tell your bff!)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

nsking83 - your posts always make me laugh! I must also go TMI and say is there is anything that has happened since ovulation is having to go to the bathroom more and not number 1. I don't have any upset stomach per se, but yeah something isn't really agreeing with my stomach!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies, I think I'll go with your advice and tell her sooner rather than later!!!

Ok, so I really tried not to read into "symptoms" too much this month since the previous month I was convinced I was preggers (didn't help that AF was 8 days late), but in hindsight, here's what I felt before my bfp-

7dpo- dull headache
8dpo- dull headache and gassy
9dpo- dull headache and gassy
10dpo- dull headache, gassy, 2 hours of nausea that resulted in vomitting, this was my red flag moment. Up until then I was sure I was out. I'm pretty sure this was implantation bc that evening my stomach was upset and a sip of wine I had tasted terrible (I am a wino, so that was huge, lol). I took an hpt...
11dpo- Exhaustion!!!! I was awake from 10am-5pm, I slept the rest of the day. I tried to wake up but could not! Took hpt...
12dpo- bad headache, backache, Exhaustion, mild pulling/twinges. Took hpt... BFN.
13dpo- headache, exhaustion... took hpt and got
The line is not as dark as the control line, but if I did implant on friday, that isn't a lot of time for hcg levels to reflect.

I hope this helps all you ladies still waiting and hopeful. I wasn't sure it would be our month, but I really hoped it would be! Keep the faith!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

ever since ovulation i've been going to the bathroom a lot too..but for #1..A LOT..and thats not normal for me and i've been super bloated and gassy. but i guess i just don't "feel" pregnant. I feel like everything else going on in my life has taken priority this month.

we didn't get any storms here in jersey despite the constant severe storm warnings which freaked me out and made me not go out yesterday but I guess it worked out. I had a nice relaxing day at home.

pinkbride..did you have a very clear positive or a faint line? did you have any faint lines leading up to your positive? did you take a picture? sorry to be grilling you lol just curious

User Image

11 years ago

Angeluv- I really did not feel pregnant, before 10dpo. I think that's pretty normal not to feel different. Actually, I too am having work issues, lots of people getting laid off and I hate my new boss, etc. So I think that was a distraction from symptom tracking.

I got a light line, but it's definitely there. My husband has terrible sight and he could see it without his glasses! I do have a picture, but I don't know how to upload it from my phone. :) The previous 3 tests were not even remotely faint, trust me, I tried looking from every angle, lol. After reading that "impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant" book, I knew it probably would not be before today or tomorrow that I'd see the line, but I've KNOWN in my heart I'm preggers since friday when I got those "in your face" symptoms! .

Ask as many questions as you'd like... since it's a secret from the rest of the world, talking to you ladies is keeping me sane!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo