Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 268 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies hope all is doing well in the tww... cant wait to hear more BFP's!!!!!!!! Where is everyone at???

Im 8 dp iui/o, and 10 dp trigger.... im going to try and not test for 2 more days but idk if i can wait lol...

11 years ago

Hi ladiies and welcome to all the newcomers!

I can't believe how strong some of you are staying - I broke down and tested at 10DPO this AM. and got what i think THINK is a super faint line after 10 mins. I posted some pics in the gallery so take a look and tell me what you ladies think. I'm not getting too excited yet, so don't congratulate me yet - but I'd like to know what you all think. I think the pics make the line a bit darker than it appears in real life, actually, so keep that in mind. Either way, this gives me a bit more hope as I test over the next few days.

MikesKT, my symptoms come and go and feel like AF is coming and then feel different, too. It's so weird. And when I got a BFP back in March, I swore AF was coming any minute - I would take a tampon/pad with me everywhere. So don't give up hope yet!

and to all

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Congrats on your . I took a Superdrug test at lunchtime today and got a very faint BFP too!! :) Its too early so I dont want to get too excited yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

11 years ago

to both of you..daph and laura..but daph that pic you posted i think is a definite positive!!! woohoo! now i'm tempted to test tomorrow morning at 10dpo lol.

User Image

11 years ago

Ahhhhhhhh I'm pulling my hair!!! I saw a very faint line on my test!!! I got DH to get a digital pregnancy test. AH my god ah my god!!! This is soo real!!! I'm shaking I wanna yell with happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

wow..imagine you are all pregnant??!! we would be the awesomest forum ever!
good luck vicky, laura, and daph

User Image

11 years ago

Wow! Good luck Vicki, Laura and Daph, I think this forum must have lots of . I just can't get over how much easier it is the 2 wks -/+ before ovulation (emotionally I mean). I even forget about TTC most of the time, whereas during the TWW I NEVER forget. Every time you go for a pee you say a little prayer begging God not see .

Gotta get back to work

User Image

11 years ago

I need to take that digital test... I keep looking at the box.... I haven't opened the box yet... It's nerve racking... :( I did take an other test and I see a line again. I don't get why I'm here fondling with the box instead of jumping in the bathroom and test...

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Daph, Laura and Vicky...fingers crossed for those BFPs!!! Keep us posted! That would be amazing if we had a ton of March mommies from this one forum :)

11 years ago

Go Vicky!!! - have you done it yet???

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo