Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 268 Replies | Last Page

So.....

angeluv - maybe a little early? Don't lose hope yet!

Good luck wanda! Keep us updated!

Daph....what the heck???? Keep us updated! Yes, a temp dip can signal that, but then again not necessarily. Don't freak yourself out yet! for you!

jess - good luck to you! I'm testing tomorrow too (12 DPO). I. am. terrified.

So, this is really weird, but my sister emails me this morning and goes, "I had a really strange & scary dream last night that dad died. I was talking to one of my coworkers about this morning b/c I was really freaked out about it, and she said to look it up b/c it will mean someone in your family or close to you will be pregnant soon." DUN DUN DUNNNNN.....weird and a little loony but hey I'll take it!!

Alright. 4 hours left to get through this day. We can do it! I felt like yesterday was just another Monday....BOO!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Me too i feel like today is never going to end lol... im only going to be 10 dp iui/ o so i hope i get a bfp soooo bad... its been 1 year ttc next fri and im just exhausted woth this entire process.... fx and good luck ladies

11 years ago

nsking -
Before I found out I was pregnant back in April, I had a friend from AZ send me a random e-mail that said that she had a dream that I had a baby. She asked if I was pregnant. I told her that I would let her know in a couple of weeks when I was due for AF. She only knew me as the person who "never wanted kids", (I was until I met my current fiance), so this was completely out of the blue.

I told the DF about this, and he laughed and joked that I must be "preggers". We were not trying at this point at all, and had been using contraception.

Imagine my surprise when i felt a bit weird and tested the day of my suspected AF and got a BFP.

Some people really are keyed in to this sort of thing. This incident, and one I observed first-hand with my best friend in college, makes me believe that some people are just gifted (not all - there are definitely those who scam, but there are true psychics, I'm sure). :)

AS for me, I'm not counting myself totally out yet, but my cramping has subsided along with some of the other symptoms. I'm just not sure anymore. But - oonly a couple of more days and I'll know for sure (hopefully!). I think my cycles are just weird since the miscarriage. I may talk to my doctor if I get AF this time to see what's going on.
to everyone testing today!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Alright ladies, so - freaky thing! I was telling my mom about my sister's email today just a little bit ago. She paused. And then said,

"I seriously have goosebumps right now. I dreamt too last night that your dad died."

So of course it's a really really freaky (and sad) thing to dream about, but how odd is that both my mom and sister had the same dream last night? Hopefully it means what my sister's friend said it did!!

That being said, I gave in and took a test about 20 minutes ago. . Still early I guess, and not FMU, and even though I searched EVERYWHERE (on the box, online), I could not find the sensitivity (how much HcG it picks up)....so we'll see, I guess.

Anyway. Believe me, I'm not some crazy person and neither is anyone in my family (okay, well, that is to be determined ), but just thought I'd share. Weird.

Hope everyone's Friday is going well! & to all!

User Image

We're hoping for an "Ides" baby. If AF doesn't show in the next few days (I'm 14DPO now) I will be due on or around March 15th.

11 years ago

So happy to hear all these BFPs! I, against my better judgement, took a HPT tonight. BFN I am still only 11 DPO, so maybe it's too early, but I just know I'm out!

Ready to start temping next month!

11 years ago

I had my first IUI today combined with clomid 50 mg for ovulation induction. I hope I get pregnant this month, then my due date would be March 31, 2013. Pray for me and lots of baby dust to all.

User Image

and

11 years ago

Hello all.

Absolutely nothing to report here. Weird cramping all day (almost feels pre-AF like but I don't really get PMS cramps, just day of AF cramps).....who knows. Still too terrified to go buy any HPTs other than the ones I had (figured out they are sensitive to 100 hCG....which, even if I was pregnant, is still like 5 or 6 days away I think! What's the point?)

In other news, I haven't spontaneously burst into flames. It is 7pm, 100 degrees outside and with humidity it feels like 105. 80s are coming and it's going to feel like we need jackets!

Hope everyone is doing well. Any new news today?

, , & to all!

User Image

Im 10 dp iui and started spotting this morning :*( its been very hard on me since this next friday will be a year we have been ttc... people keep saying it could be implantation but idk...

Good luck to everyone else... fx baby dust!!!!!

11 years ago

Well, I'm OUT. The showed yesterday AM (two days early). ugggh. Guess that one test was a false positive.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo