Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 268 Replies | Last Page

(And btw, I curse in real life, too - doesn't offend me whatsoever!)

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Hey ladies I'm from NC, 27 yrs old, 8 dpo! I took a test this morning knowing it was a shot in the dark and of course it was a big fat neg :( I am terrible with the waiting game and have noooooo patience whatsoever!! I have tons of symptoms though, cramps, sore nipples, gas-eww, slight nausea, bloating, break outs. Unfortunately I get some of these when AF is about to throw herself on me! The cramps were pretty intense for about 3 days between 4dpo-6dpo but has subsided a bit. My hubby and I are really excited about having a baby and hoping this is our month. My birthday is July 9 and we can start testing as of July 7th, early bday present maybe??

11 years ago

i'm at 5 days dpo now..and i'm starting to get really antsy...I can't believe I have to wait at least a whole other week before I can test if not longer. I'm really really trying to hold out until next Saturday (11dpo) before I test. but i'm going crazy waiting!

hope everyone had a good weekend!

User Image

11 years ago

angelluv, I totally understand where you're sitting!! feel like i'm almost senile from anticipation. I have 6 more day's to go before the earliest date I can test!!

11 years ago

I wish I had something to report. I am 5 or 6 DPO, no symptoms, nothing. I feel I'm not preggo and it's ok with me. I can't test for another week so maybe I will be more antsy next week.

11 years ago

Happy end of weekend, girls Why do weekends go so fast?

Not much to report here - keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies testing in the next couple days and hoping right along with you now WAM (Wannabe April Mommas) that next month is the month!

As for me, 6 DPO today....more of the twingey achy cramps that kind of come and go, my back has been hurting all day, and I've had more CM that I remember after o'ing....maybe?. But again....this stupid heat is enough to make anyone hurt all over, it's SO gross out! Just trying to not overthink every little thing, y'know? Do my boobs hurt or do they always feel a little sensitive? Do I have a headache from the heat or from a baby poppyseed? Hard to say....and still another 6 or 7 days before we can test. Scared to get my hopes up

We're on the radar for another big storm, so please keep us in your thoughts that we make it through another big one without losing power . I read today that over 2,000,000 in OH are still without power today! YIKES!

Anyway - blowing to all of you from the Buckeye State! to all!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, and I forgot to mention on and off queasiness/ rounds of nausea all day - but again......due to the heat? I really hope Mother Nature isn't just f'ing with my head! She's a jerk sometimes!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

nsking83..we had terrible storms here last night too (golf ball sized hail) with one overly freaking out blonde to go with it. I'm 9 dpo took yet another test today (neg) but i'll upload to invert anyway. Symptoms are still there and just as strong as ever, with a very close call with vomiting last night. Ready for June 7th to get here so I can pull an accurate test!!! The little bit of patience I had has been violently thrown out the door!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I was MIA over the weekend... I was exhausted and slept a lot! It was a lazy weekend! But I guess it makes sense, since this morning I got my !!!!!

My husband and I are over the moon! It was not as dark as the control line, but I am only 13dpo, so I expect it will darken tomorrow. I think that confirms that I did feel implantation at 10dpo and that was the reason I was vomiting!

for us that he/she sticks!

Good luck to you other lovely ladies, don't give up! Also, to you ladies having terrible weather!!!!

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Pinkbride2011: Soooo happy for you and you're hubby!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo