Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 268 Replies | Last Page

Hi nsking83, I ovulated on the 25th June so Im 9 dpo. I'm shivering cold, I'm nauseous - I just brushed my teeth at work and I was nearly sick. I'm almost convinced I'm pregnant but I'm not sue my period until the 10th July. I hate the waiting game! Oh and Happy 4th July to you all!! :)

11 years ago

happy fourthof july :D

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Aggghghghhh!

If these cramps and other symptoms are just PMS this time, I'm in for a bad AF!

Tired of this!

Sorry - just venting!

Happy 4th, everyone!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

I am a bit discouraged today, I took another test doesn't show the faint line that yesterdays did??? Why would that be? A lady in another chat downloaded it to her paint program and said she could see something but I can't, Maybe I need to take a more close up picture. ?????????

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,I'm praying for a march baby if I have a BFP my due date will march 26 2013.

I'm new to this site, I have 2 daughters 9 and 11. I had my tubes tied 2/03/03. I got divorced and I remarried to my dear husband just got my tubes reversed 6/12, my af started like clock work on 6/19 I OV on 6/30. I'll be testing next wed-Friday my af is due 7/14. My cycle is every 25 days.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Alishiakaye, do be discouraged it is still early, I dont recall if you took HCG.. if you did It could be that it was stillin your system and now it is not. It could also be that yesterday you urine was more concentrated...I think on day 11 is the day hcg starts to get release into the blood.

I am 10 dpo and took a test today BFN, but I think it is way too early anyway ( just e being crazy already!!)

11 years ago

Thanks Kmiss.... I think i'm over thinking this whole thing, anticipation is killing me!!! I'm going to test in the am too!! I also read the cheap internet dipsticks are not very accurate so I think i'll head out and buy the real deals!!! I'll let you know tomorrow :)

11 years ago

oy...these last few days waiting to test are driving me crazy...i'm taking a clear blue digital on saturday (11dpo) and i know thats still early but i really hope i get a . even though i feel like i won't be this month because of everything else in my life..i still really really want it!

how are you ladies doing?

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone Hope all my fellow Americans had a wonderful July 4th yesterday!
I have been staying away the last several days because I was starting to over obsess and needed a break. I'm 16DPO today and still no AF, which normally would make me happy, but my temps have been indicating an impending AF any day (since 10DPO). Took a HPT yesterday just to be sure and got a BFN. I had been having pregnancy symptoms since around 7DPO but they started changing the last day or so and now I feel more AF crampy like I'll start any minute..but then I don't. I never thought I would be so anxious to get my AF!! Hoping my AF starts soon so that I can begin a new and hopefully much more normal cycle (I'm on CD64!!!..and yes you read that right!)

to all those who have gotten their !! Wishing you a very ! To all those still in their TWW, hang in there! Hoping you get your soon!!

"Baby Sprout" 3/17/2012 User Image

11 years ago

Morning, girls

Alishakaye - any updates?? Hoping it was a great big !!!!

Angeluv - you and me both, girl. I AM DYING. I ALMOST took one this morning (10 dpo), but I decided not to. Still think I'm going to try Saturday AM........I have some of the "Answer" dipstick kind, but I don't remember what the sensitivity on them is. I've been trying SO hard not to overthink every single little thing, but it's hard It's like you don't want to get your hopes up, but at the same time you want to think positive. Going nuts here!!!

MikesKT - wowza. 64 day long cycle? You are my hero, I'd have checked myself into the loony bin by now! I know what you mean about waiting for AF once you know it's inevitable........thinking about you!

10 DPO for me here.........yesterday I felt waves of "I'm about to puke everywhere" a couple times (once was right after lunch), and all afternoon I was burping (just like I'm doing again today, ANNOYING! and last night I was SOOO gassy (sorry...TMI!) Hoping both are good signs.......is it sad I'm praying to just start throwing up spontaneously? I haven't seen any "spotting", but I'm trying to not overthink that b/c I'm not sure how common that really is.

Sigh. Please oh please oh please...........I want to be a Momma so bad. Congrats to all the ACTUAL March mommies....hopefully there will be some more joining you ladies in the next few days!

You girls are all that is keeping me sane. Keep responding, love reading your posts! !

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo