Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 268 Replies | Last Page

Another one hoping for a march baby here....lol. I'm 18 DPO, been having some symptoms but they seem to have subsided today, still going to test tonight though. Hoping to see that beautiful , but if not then here's hoping for an april baby! Good luck to all of you!

11 years ago

Pinkbride & Tara- Nope, an other BFN I guess the implantation will be later.

Oh and I totally missed the part where we said where we live LOL I live in NC at least 5 minuites away from the MCAS Base in Cherry point. But Dh and I are from Jacksonville in FL.

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

I live in nj and i'm thinking we're having a nationwide heat wave cuz we are a sizzling 99 degrees right now in jersey and the humidity here makes you feel like you can't breathe and you're dying lol.

Pink Bride..I'm glad you are enjoying the book. I really liked it. I felt it was very to the point and here is the information you need without overloading you with information. but i agree with you PCB..i really wish i would have started all this sooner and I maybe could have been preggo already. I naively thought it wouldn't be so hard and I didn't want to put a lot of pressure on myself.

I'm feeling all kinds of symptoms but I dont think they are related to conceiving because I'm only 3dpo.

Vicky..you are still very early. wait until 13dpo and test again.

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies... I was determined to wait until 14dpo to test (currently 9dpo), but I'll be going at lunch to buy tests. I just got a wave of nausea and vomitted my breakfast up in the bathroom at work! Never have I been so happy to feel this way.... TTC does odd things to us women! Wish me &

I'll keep you all posted.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

wow! Congrats, Tara! Our first person with a
Yaaay!

Well, It's four DPO today, and I had some weird cramping going on this morning, which reminded me of the cramping I had back in March the week or so before I found out I was pregnant. Last time, when I counted back, the cramping came at about 6-7 DPO or so (I think).

Wish I could describe them - they're not like AF at all, or any other weird stitch/pain that I've had before. Which makes me wonder a bit.

I also woke up a little queasy, but that subsided quickly after having a little to eat. It came on again right before lunch just now, but once again dissappeared after eating.

I am super tired - but last time that didn't come on until the week I tested. and I'm generally tired a little all of the time to begin with - but I feel like i could curl up under my desk and take a long one! LOL!

Thanks, everyone, for keeping this thread going! to everyone!

Oh, and I'm in Northern California, but grew up in Baltimore, MD and Upstate NY.

Jen

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

I just lol'd at pinkbride's post. Keep us updated lady!!! for you

Daph - some of your symptoms are a lot like I've been feeling....but with it being 96* here with over 50% humidity, I'm not sure I can blame it on possible preg or this f'ing HEAT (I'm an admin but I've been outside a couple times today and about died!!!) We're exactly the same DPO - so I may be messaging you soon with an "I'm going nuts waiting" rant

This day is almost over. Thank the f'ing lord.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

nikki...this is a very random silly thought...

..i was lol'ing at your post. when you said.."Thank the f'ing lord."

everyone on this site, and this post in particular is great and very nice and polite but I wonder if people are really that nice all the time? I curse in real life and a lot of times i find myself writing curse words in my posts and going back and deleting them because I remember.. oh wait..these are nice people who don't curse lol and I have to remind myself to be appropriate.

thats it..the end.

Daph..those sound like good signs..especially if they are similar the last time you were pregnant!

Pink bride..OMG..wow...please let us know the results!!

User Image

11 years ago

my "real" posts would have bad words every few lines and I would be throwing F bombs out to show how frustrated ttc can be. But online I'm very nice and polite :)

11 years ago

Well ladies... I got a . I'm hoping it is just too early (btw- i'm 10dpo not 9).

I did vomit a second time. Felt really off, and then 2 hours later it completely disappeared. I feel completely normal now.

Has anyone else felt this way before? If it was a bug, I'd think I'd still be sick. Ugh. How funny is it that I'm disappointed not to feel like vomiting anymore?

So I'm still hanging in with you ladies... hoping for my bfp. Probably wait until Sunday or Monday to test again.

Angeluv- i am not someone who curses very often... but I'm not offended by people who do. I have 2 friends that are 20 & 22 weeks pregnant, their husbands told us that they are cursing like sailors and they're afraid the babies are going to come out saying f*ck! LOL. It's like they've developed pregnancy turrets! Even "nice" people use choice words. Everyone blows off steam differently.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

Pinkbride - hoping you get your BFP! Are you taking any prenatals? Just wondering b/c they made me that sick when I didn't eat. Other than that, maybe its a good sign! Remember, it takes the HCG a while to build up, perhaps it was just too early.

I am going to be buying some cheap ovulation and preggo tests online just in case. I hope I get to spend money for nothing!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo