Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 268 Replies | Last Page

well I think I will not be drinking any alcohol at my wedding and honeymoon because...

my Digi was positively positive! :D

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

OMG OMG!!!!!!! that is so exciting! Now you have to make sure you don't stress out about your wedding - just relax and enjoy! And no drinking!

User Image

11 years ago

woo..congrats vicky!!!

awesome news..our 3rd on this board..
whose still testing?

User Image

11 years ago

So excited for you, vicky!! YAY!!!! This board must have LOTS of !!!

I was going to test this morning and talked myself out of it (not to mention I had to pee at 4am and just wanted to go back to sleep instead of getting my BP all up waiting) - maybe tomorrow? I'm terrified - but so excited for all of the soon to be mommas!

Hoping this streak of good luck continues! to all of you!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

i broke down and tested this morning :-( but still a but i'm only 10dpo..so we'll see..

User Image

11 years ago

Yay!!!!! Congrats, Vicky!! That is such wonderful news!

Fingers are crossed for all those testing soon!

11 years ago

Hello ladies

I am on 14dpo and no period yet. No period pain but I am tired and I am hungry.

I am praying If so then I will test on Monday

I was expecting my period today

So I will update you ladies tomorrow please pray for me

Then if I am pregnant that's going to be the happiest birthday ever to my husband
His birthday is on the 9th August

11 years ago

Congrats Vicky!
So happy for you and good luck to all those testing today!!

I'm still not sure about my test from yesterday - did another two HPKs this AM and zip - nothing - nada on both! Plus, my BBT dipped a little this am. I've only just begun to chart, but isn't that a sign of impending AF?

I'm beginning to think that yesterday's test was just a weird fluke. AF is due Sunday or Monday, so I'll keep you gals posted, but it's not looking good so far....

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

Omg i just got all tears from reading the last page of posts.... how exciting for all of the bfp's!!!! Im 9 dp iui/o today so i will be testing tomorrow am and sunday.... eek!!!! Im so hopeful now!!! Next friday is me and dh's 1 yr anniversary and my dh's birthday is march 12th... so we would be soooo happy!!!! Today i woke up at 5am starving sweaty and very nausous feeling blah and lots of cm like af is getting ready to come, however my bbt was still high, actually .2 degrees higher than tuesday but idk if its just from the trigger shot... only 3 more days till blood pregnancy test...

Fx and dticky vibes to all!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo