Community post

Discussion

Anyone hoping for a March baby?

View Full Post

About me:

On month #11. So, so impatient. Tired. Going crazy. And getting scared :(

On 2nd round of Clomid, 50 the first time around, 100 this time.

Currently (Friday, 6/22) on CD 13.

This site says if we were to conceive this round, we'd be due March 17 - St. Patrick's Day. Thats gotta be a good (lucky) sign, right?

Just looking for some gals around the same cycle day/ boat as me..........it gets a little tiring trying to talk to your DH about these things!

Baby dust!

User Image

268 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 268 of 268 Replies

Hi ladies!!

I got the beta hcg report and it is negative :(
HCG is less than 1 mIU/mL.
I did not conceive this month, this first round of IUI treatment failed, maybe next time.

I have come to terms by now. I am ok whenever it happens, i will just take treatment and stop thinking all the time every minute about the result.

Trying for April baby.

and

11 years ago

Me too... my first iui wasnt a success either. Actually im scheduled for my 2nd iui tomorrow.. i sure do pray it works this time.. keep me posted and fx for our bfp for april babies to us ;)

11 years ago

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know how things are going. I am now 7 weeks + 3 days pregnant. I had a scan last week and saw the heartbeat so I'm hopeful that this is my bundle of joy finally. I have been thinking about you all and I'm sending you all xx

11 years ago

Hi LauraO29!!

Congratulations, keep us updated and take care.

and

11 years ago

Congrats Laura, fantastic news!!

Have any of you heard of anyone being pregnant after a missed period, a BFN and no preg symptoms? The reason I'm asking is because I'm 5 days late, have no symptoms except a sore lower back which could be anything, but yesterday I got a BFN on my test. I always have PMS symptoms too but this time, nothing, no sore bbs, no crankiness, no headache. What do you all think? Should I do another test yet?

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to all who have gotten BFPs. I've been off this site not trying too hard TTC this cycle and AF came yesterday at CD 32, which never happens. I of course took a billion PTs and all negative of course.

Going back to trying hard for a May baby, this will be month 12 :(

11 years ago

My af also arrived, CD40, longest cycle of my life by a whole 10 days. What a rollercoaster!

I started a Wannabe May Mommies thread under TTC first child and I would love it if you guys would join! Hopefully it has the good luck this thread has had. Hope to see you on there!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, those of you who haven't yet - come join Wannabe May Moms, it's gong really well! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13811

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo