Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Well af is officially here, so today is cd 2...guess ill be going to the doctor to find out why my luteal phase is so short....eventhough my bbt is still high today...

12 years ago

Aw sorry Jess! Hope you get some answers soon!

Mrs Joyner that is so depressing! Made me cry for you

Chazzy welcome! I really want to hear that story!! Sounds fascinating!

Kaylee I can't wait to hear what your tests said!!

AFM, I woke up at what I thought was two or three to go to the bathroom and as I was crawling back into bed DH asked me if I was just going to stay up because our alarm was about to go off. So, I accidentally wasted my FMU. I took an Internet dip test after holding it for a few hours but BFN. I really feel out. I'm seriously about to start crying... Good luck ladies who are still waiting!

12 years ago • Post starter

I like that saying esperenza! I watched my friends 3 month old little girl and at midnight I had her in my arms sleeping and my DH by my side. Hopefully 2013 will be the same way but with my liitle boy/girl.
to all and can't wait for the first of 2012!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Happy New years ladies! I still know that 2012 is going to be THE year!

My new year was good went out dancing with the hubby, no drinking for me except for one sip of champagne at midnight.

I am 8dpo today and not tracking symptoms and I don't really have symptoms but I am not letting that deter me. If anything this cycle really was to get me regulated anyways with an normal flow and normal af. So I hope that I at least if no bfp.. that I get that!

I am very sorry Jess... if you don't get answers from your doctor you can always purchase natural progesterone cream to take next cycle after you O. I use progesta-care and used it starting 3dpo. Its about 20 bucks and maybe worth a shot???

Esperanza- aww what a great way to start the new year! soon enough it will be your own you will be holding!

Happy New year to all! Good luck ladies! We need to start seeing some BFPs on this thread!!

User Image

12 years ago

ladies!! help!!! I posted a test, image #'s 11511, 11512 and 11513 in the unsure category! I think I have a FFFF !!! Go look!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year ladies!!! This is our year!! BFP's here we come, ladies on a mission.!!
Well af still not here and I thought for sure she was. I went out with dh and even tucked a tampon in my knee high heel boots just in case. I feel bad now seeimg as I had a few to drink. :( told dh that I didnt start yet and he seems excited, which is a 180 from the other day and him saying maybe we should wait. I think he is back on the train with me in trying for our first together!!! Our first my second.

Good luck everyome, fingers are x'd for our BFP's!!!

12 years ago

mommyanbandy- I cant tell honestly if your hpts are negative or positive. I have always been horrible at finding the lines and knowing what to look for on the dipstick tests. :/ but I thought I did see a faint line on one. How many dpo are you now???

afm- I don't know what is going on. I said I was not symptom tracking and I am NOT. but today and the last three days I have been sooo exhausted. I slept 8 hrs last night and then just took a 2 hr nap and I could STILL go back to sleep. I did wake up in the middle of my nap having to pee and I was just drenched in sweat. I got up too fast or something because it felt like i was on a boat for a few seconds like the floor dropped beneath me and so. I went back to sleep for another hour. I woke up and I am up now but... I could easily go back to sleep... ughhh and I really needed to clean my house! oh well.. I am hoping these are all positive signs. :)

Thinking of everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

Mommybandy, I can't tell either, the images are too blurry. I did copy them and play around with it a little, I can see a slight line on the middle one. Is there a way you can take a photo of just the middle one? Forget about the others. Might be able to get a clearer picture then?

I'm crossing everything that this is it for you xx

I'm CD12 today and am really irritable but in the same moment I'm *ahem* feeling a little randy. Problem is, my sister in law lives with us and we have our demanding DD who prevents any BDing happening. I think this fact is not helping the irritability, oh and the fact that my house currently looks like a brothel.

I'm using four different ov/af trackers and I'm so confused! Two say I'll be due to O this weekend, two say that I'm due to O the following weekend (calculating a 14day luteal phase)....looks like I'll just have to stick to the plan and BD every weekend when DH is home. I don't think I'm ready to start charting, but thinking maybe I should, it might help the obgyn understand what's going on with me and help me see if I'm ovulating at all? I dunno.

I think I'm too lazy a person to actively TTC LOL

So who's due to test this week? FX'd!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

@mommybandy - wow! that is so exciting! i took a look at the test and i can ever SO slightly see what you are seeing. anything happen since then? Please update!

@onestarr and chazzy - welcome!!! :)

@mrsjoyner104 - sorry to hear! :( for next go round!

@everyone else - seems we are all walking on eggs shells at the moment lol

AFM - had a great New Year's celebrating with DH, friends and my brother. I said I wouldn't but I took ONE MORE test before we headed out for the evening JUST IN CASE and . I didn't let it get to me though. I admitted to hubby that I tested again because I really wanted to tell him as the ball was dropping and he was like "yeah, I knew you would". I swear after 13 years that man seriously lives in my head. I am going to have to come up with a REAL creative way to tell him when it finally does happen! haha

So, I did have some champagne because I am starting to think I am out. I am just so confused. No symptoms besides some SERIOUS PMSing. I even tried testing the whole cervical fluid thing (tmi...i know) and after that...I am even MORE confused.

due on Tuesday the 3rd as far as I know so I am NOT testing again before that. You hear me???? I am NOT!!!!!

and to you all!!!!

12 years ago

@MommyBandy~I agree w/the other ladies..That middle one looks like a faint BFP..Did you test again!? I hope you are our first BFP of the new year, how exciting!!

I feel like this is a lucky thread..I hope we are seeing a lot of BFP's soon. It seems like a lot of ladies are right on the verge of testing..Yay!!

AFM: I've had weird spotting yesterday and part of today for the last few hours, when I've gone to the bathroom there's been hardly any blood (sorry for the TMI). My RE said that CD1 is the first day of red spotting, so I'm gonna go ahead and start the Femara tomorrow. Obviously, I don't have high hopes for this cycle either since this so called "period" has been so weird. I'm gonna try and call tomorrow and hopefully the office is open, but maybe I can talk to the on-call doc if it isn't. If I do get pregnant this cycle, my EDD will be our anniversary, 10/04. That would be amazing.

Thank you for all of your support. It really means a lot!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo