Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 285 Replies | Last Page

AHHHHHH! so excited for you ladies that have gotten your !!!!

AFM -- I called in to my doctor today and they dont have anything available until next week. So, since I am the POAS addict that I am, I will end up going tomorrow and getting more hpts and testing this weekend. If I dont get a or by next week I will go for bloods.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Good luck :-)

12 years ago

Well I'm almost certainly out for this month:-( Yep my DH have not been BD as much as we should but still thought I was in with a chance until I did my OV test earlier and it showed only 1 line! The reference line which told me OV happened on Day 11 (3days ago), which is when it normally does but there was not CM on day 11 (same as last month), so I figured it would be here today day 14 (same as last month). Seems my cycle has gone back to it's routine which means I've missed OV this cycle. We've only lately been BD chances are our efforts are too late, I suppose it just means another free month for us to be on our own. how selfish of me!:-0

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

I hate to say it, but I TOLD YOU SO Esperanza :P LOL I just KNEW it was bubby getting comfy in there! I hope it's the same for you AshleyNicole xx

Updating the lucky list!

~ Lucky List ~

Lobe1026- Bloods
Kaylee - Bloods
Btrflyluv - January 3rd!
AshleyNicole20 - January 7th
ChazzyK - January 30th

PREGNANT

Ameliasmom0723
Knicole27
Esperanza

AFM - I did an OPK last night and it showed the first second line of the month (been doing them since CD12 with no luck) I've only got two left so will have to buy a couple more today. Changes in my cervix have me guessing that I'll ovulate some time this weekend. Lucky DH is home

I'm counting down the days until I see my obgyn. It's been so long since I've been that I'm gonna ask for a pap. I've been naughty and not had one for a while. I was diagnosed with CIN2/3 a few years ago and having so many paps over the course of three years turned me off them a bit. Pretty silly considering they can save your life, I know.

I can't wait to see what ideas she has to regulate my cycle and help us ovulate/conceive. I'm going to discuss a hysterectomy with her, too.

I have so much to do today and absolutely no mojo to do it. Wish the cleaning fairies would visit my house while I slept.

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Okay, now I am even MORE frustrated because I saw something faint and now it has disappeared completely. I did some research online and I can't get any conclusive info on whether that is a good or bad sign. My guess is that I am probably a . Maybe I won't test tomorrow after all and wait for the weekend. Feeling a little discouraged....

12 years ago

I had a positive disappear. It came up instantly, then when I showed it to DH an hour or so later, it was gone. I figured it was a BFN, but two days later I MC'd.

I also got a faint, faint positive (only my POAS addict eyes could see it) that disappeared just before I went to hospital and had my appendix out and DD was definitely there, just hiding.

That's two +'s that have disappeared. They say not to read the result after 10 minutes for a reason, a change will just send us crazy!

RETEST btrfly or I will come over there and hold a cup to your you know what myself!
Okay, that just sounded wrong but you get the drift...DO IT!

*takes her bossy boots off*

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

LOL! Thanks Chazzy! I needed that...all these emotions! Will keep you guys updated....

12 years ago

Chazzy- I think we are on just about the same cycle. Im only on cd 9 but AF is expected on the 29th. Im glad I will have somebody going through the TWW together.

Esperenza- Congratulations! Im glad you finally got your ! to you!

I think with 3 this is looking like a lucky thread! Can someone please add me to the lucky list? AF due on the 29th.

User Image

12 years ago

Btrflyluv- I recommend retesting anyway!!!

So after reading some success's I was back to a positive attitude, but for the last couple of hours I have a brownish/pinkish ewcm when I wipe (tmi) sorry!! I feel the sadness creeping it's way back in!!! CP is a bit lower but open/close feels the same.. Only now slight crampiness near right ovary. Feels like the is toying with me!!! I feel like she may just be creeping up on me..

But my main indicator of my pregnancy with my son (overactive sexdrive) is still sticking around and normally by this close to starting I don't even want DH to touch me!! AND I have been nauseous off and on all day.... here I am over analyzing AGAIN!!! UGH!!!

12 years ago

Thank you for the support ladies!!

Well I made the whole day with no cramps and no af... That's a whole week late I have been, this seems ludacris. I have no clue what is going on with me, but I sure hope it's what I think.

Just want to say I am very excited for those of you with your BFP!!! FX'd for the rest of us!! This is a lucky thread for sure :)

I am tempted to run out to the $ store for a stock up of hpt's to test every morning till I get one or the other. I am just thinking of the percentage of ppl who test - when they are in fact prego. I know it's low, but I can dream.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo