Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Im also in my TWW, 12/20-1/3. Let me also start by saying, "My name is Kaylee, and I am a POAS addict." DH and I have been TTC # 2 since October 2011. I also suffer from PCOS and weight issues!

Im praying for my on January 3rd! But being my POAS-aholic self, I suspect I will be testing every day until I get a positive or AF shows up. Haha.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Once, it shows on my BBT chart. It was way too early tho!! We currently work opposite shifts and things have just kept coming up.... He's sick, I'm sick.... Blah blah blah... It's hard!! Oh actually we did try 2 days before suspected ovulation but my son was awake in his room and being stubborn and not wanting to go to bed so he was whining and my DH said it ruined it for him.... My temps aren't really telling me anything right now so IDK maybe I'm still in.. I'm sad about it now but good news is we got money for christmas and I am going to buy some OPK's!!

12 years ago

Welcome MrsJoyer, Hopefullll, and Kaylee!!! !!!

Keep us updated as to how you are doing!!!

for you!!!!

12 years ago

Welcome all!

Mrs. Joyner I'm sad to see you on this list too... Keeping my fx for you

@Hopefull that sounds promising! I'm currently 6dpo and yesterday I thought I had sore bbs but this morning, nothing. Not a twinge, ache or tingle. Also my CM is ridiculously dry... It's like the Sahara down there

@Kaylee welcome to my boat! Lol I totally POAS last night just to make myself feel better... Sad story. Good luck!

@Ashley that stinks! Our DS pulled that a few nights ago too. Yay for Christmas money to buy pee sticks though!! I should be getting my 40 pack in the mail soon!

and to everyone!! Please Lord let this be our month!

12 years ago • Post starter

@mommybandy-- i tested yesterday with a new choice/dollar store test and im pretty sure i saw a very faint line. well being the obsessive gal that i am, i went back last night and looked at the test again to see a darker positive. SO. needless to say,. i was up all night researching about evap lines on that brand and such, just to find that they are VERRRY uncommon in that brand, some sites even say that they dont have them at all. so of course, i went out today and bought more of that brand so i can test every day until i [hopefully] miss af. then i plan to test with the clearblue digis. ive been kicking myself all day for going back because i KNOW after the 15 minutes the test isnt valid. gah. im such a sucker.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Yay! I'm keeping my fx for you Kaylee!!! You'll be the first BFP of the board if it is a !!! Keep us updated and

Oh and just to let everyone know what's going on in my own little world, today I noticed as the day progressed that my boobs are no longer very sore but that my nipples HHHUUUUURT! I even asked DH if he was rougher than normal during BD a few days ago... They hurt when they get rubbed from outside my shirt! Whee! I really truly hope I'm not imagining this!

Good luck ladies!

just poas, waiting for the result and im about to pull my hair out!!!!

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

AAAND??!!?!

My DH and I have been trying since late 2009 with one miscarriage in Dec 2009. We are hoping for a lucky 2012!

I recently got AF on 12/23 :( (I am on CD 4). I will be ovulating around the 6th or 7th of January. We will trying this cycle the pre-seed lube, hoping that might do the trick. We figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo