Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 285 Replies | Last Page

I am so excited... but trying NOT to stress.
I used Soy isoflavones this cycle for the first time this cycle.

I have not had any symptoms besides extreme fatigue and vivid dreams and cramping on 10 dpo... though last night I did have a back ache but the fatigue is killer. I can't stay awake for the life of me. I was not tracking symptoms either this cycle , my bbt chart is not really triphasic.. well maybe it kind of is. I have stayed above coverline anyhow.

Taking progesterone cream still and will be for as long as i can.. hoping that will help to make for a sticky bean! fx!

ahh.. I can't believe it happened!

Come on ladies!! lets see some more bfps! I KNOW this has got to be a LUCKY THREAD!

User Image

12 years ago

AHHHH!!!!!!!!

got my bfp today too!!!! bfps actually!!!

the second line on the first test was so faint, dh said he sees nothing (ahhh- i'm gonna kill someday, anyway, he did his job - why do i need him anyway :) )
during lunch ran to Target and bought FR Digital - in less than two minutes YES+

YES! YES! YES!

12 years ago

Yes!!!!! esperanza!!!!! Wasn't this your first cycle of isoflavones too????

This is a lucky thread i know it!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey congrats on the BFP's ladies!!! I must admit that I am jealous lol....

So.... Dr's today!! No blood work, but one thing did come up positive!!! I have a UTI, ugh!!!!! The wee test they gave me was - of course!!! Why o why can't I just get a + around here?!?!?! So now I am about to start taking meds for the uti and I bet it shouldn't be taken while preggs... I had a new Dr to the clinic that I go to. She was nice and asked a lot of questions and actually made me comfortable. I had a pap done and nothing else was said about being pregnant!!! I am so confused, all they said about my late period was that stress can cause that. Well when I had to go to court for my Son against his Dad, now THAT was stressful!!! I had my period then and 2 days early (mostly spotting the entire time) so I could hardly say having fun and easy finals that I got A's and B's on and didn't study is stress!! I am in College trying to earn 3 degrees in Business. So far so good and easy, no stress at all!!! I just don't get it!! I have had more stress in the 11 months before December than in my lifetime and December being the happiest and easiest month of all would cause my period to be late??? That's new to me!!

Well I am done rambling, I guess I will just update you guys everyday till either af arrives or I get my BFP!! My friend said it took her till she was a week and 1/2 late to get a faint + so.... Fingers X'd!!!

Babydust everyone!!!

12 years ago

lobe- its ok to feel that way.. totally understandable I remember feeling the same way each time i saw someone in a thread posting their bfps. Don't get me wrong I was happy for them but at the same time it was discouraging. Its hard to celebrate with someone else even when your happy for them when its something you want SO badly.

Will be sending that you way. ;)

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you knicole27... It is hard!!! But with everyone here getting their BFP's it gives me some hope that this thread is indeed lucky and the fact that my period is late by a week. Strange things have been going on. FX'd!!!!

12 years ago

Yay!!!!!!!!!! and knicole and esperanza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you ladies!!!! :)

@lobe -

AFM - I came on this thread because...well...today my SIL had her second baby and even though I tried to avoid it...I decided to stop and pick up an HPT. And...for the first time...I THINK I see a faint line. I am seriously thinking my eyes are playing tricks on me but I checked in different lights and I really think something might be there. GAH! I don't want to tell DH until I am sure. SO, tomorrow morning I am going to get up and take another with fmu and see if I get a clearer result. It is going to be so hard keeping my mouth shut when he gets home! LOL. So, I came on, see some and I am hoping the continues for me too! Will update you all tomorrow! :)

Congrats again! XO

P.S. I THINK I am 16dpo today but I might be off....

12 years ago

Knicole, I just went to gnc and bought the progesterine cream.... how long did you take it before you got pregnant... I am praying this helps...

12 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot to say I am 6 cd today... expected o day is jan 16th...

12 years ago

BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you LADIES!!!! You give me some hope.

Thank you everyone for the advice and sharing your thoughts!!! It helped me not to feel so upset!!! I will be checking everything this next month if doesn't arrive.... I think I worry myself too much!!! My ds is out of diapers too, I feel pretty blessed with how good he has done with potty training!!!

My temp dropped this morning but the spotting has stopped. My temp may be off cuz I was up late and woke up a few times and then got up early for work. I debated with myself to even take it because of how bad I slept but I did anyway.

I took a hpt last night but it was a , gonna try to wait til sat if doesn't show up!!

lobe- for you!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo