Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Mommybandy... Thanks, I keep telling myself that. I know it's my first time REALLY trying but I have been unprotected for over 2 yrs and only got pregnant once that didn't stick. I am starting to think that something is wrong. Even though I have a 6 yr old.

Good luck to the rest of you, my fingers are crossed for your bfp's!!!!!

12 years ago

Hi Everyone!

So much activity on the board today!

@Blondy - sorry showed! in Jan! Sending and

@MommyBandy - and I know what you mean! I swore I would wait until Sat but I don't think I will make it. So anxious to know already!

AFM - have been trying not to symptom spot but it is so hard not to the first time around! Some cramping and pressure, pain in hip, upper and lower backache, slight nausea, headache today ALL day, swollen " down there" and trying to not feel like a crazy person. My husband came home today and was like "umm, why are you standing frozen in place staring straight ahead looking like you just saw a ghost?" And I was like "Shh, I think I felt a twinge"

Lol

Anyway, love the positive vibes!

The BEST part about TWW is having something in common to talk about with all my girlfriends who already have babies! When you aren't on the same page in life there is a tiny disconnect but not any more!

Hoping you all have a symptom-filled but great weekend! Will postvif I break down and test! 10 dpo today.....

12 years ago

Hey ladies I'm back! AF came and went since Christmas day so I've been back on the wagon since then!:-) Thing is I've had the flu since so no BD for over a week, but hoping to make up for lost time this weekend, which is when OV is due. So looking forward to a BFP in 2012!

All the best to everyone for 2012!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

Hey according to this article I read bding at least once a week makes chances 15%... not too bad!!! ;)

Good luck ladies! fx for you! ... and me. lol.

User Image

12 years ago

Aw sorry steph! Welcome to the thread...

lol 15% isn't too bad condidering under the best circumstances it's only 20%

12 years ago • Post starter

Okay I just had the weirdest BFN... At least, I THINK it was a BFN. there was a dye run and normally the internet dip sticks turn stark white and leave just the control line but this time a lot of the stick turned pink and there looked like there could have been the faintest of BFP's!!!! I'm running to the store for some FRER's really quick! Be back soon!!!

Fingers are crossed X Mommybandy for you BFP!! If I get af this cycle then I am out of the ttc game. The other half doesn't want to try anymore :(

12 years ago

Good luck mommybandy, I've been tracking my symptoms this cycle too, I'm suppose to start tomorrow nd its killing me to wait to take a test lol, I'm only 9 days past the opk turning positive and 7 dpo, so I'm trying to wait as long as I can... baby dust to everyone :-) oh btw, my gums were bleeding for the first time while brushing them this morning... and I have a heaviness in my tummy...

12 years ago

Knicole27 thanks for your response, the opk was poitive on wed. 9 days agod, but my bbt rose 7 days ago today and my luteal phase is kinda short, usually 9 day :-( I've talked to my doc and she just says to wait it out because I was on birth control for 14 years, went off of them at the end of april and have been ttc since aug. But using opk's since sept. If we don't get our bfp this time, I'm going back to the doc for further testing... she did ultra sound and blood hormone tests and all came back great... last cycle was hard for me to pin point when I actually started because I bleed for 3 weeks starting nov 26th wth spotting through dec 5th, then it was a normal flow for 1 week and spotting for another week... so I'm just praing I don't start tomorrow and I can get a bfp :-) baby dust to u and everyone :-)

12 years ago

blah! BFN... I'm gonna try again in the morning... I might only be 9dpo instead of 10... We'll see.

Jess good luck!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo