Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 285 of 285 Replies

oh chazzy this line is classic!

"The nurse is told do NOT give her anymore steroids she has ;alkdjf;aoiwhej;rha;ljdf << well that's what it sounded like to me, bloody medical jargon."

you made me bust out a market laugh

Praise God you're getting better now

i'm gonna increase my soy iso to 3 pills today

baby dust to all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

12 years ago

I'm all for a new thread. How do we know when to start one? Does this one just stop being available to post in?

Thanks for reading my long story guys, LOL sorry, I have a bad habit of talking a lot.

I didn't get to do an OPK yesterday as I had run out. I did buy some online and I'm hoping they get here today so I can see if it's still positive. I'm guessing not since CM has gone sticky. CX is still high soft and open though so I don't know *shrugs*

We'll BD this weekend and then it's just a matter of waiting I guess.

Some of us are at such different stages now, It's amazing to see all the updates and I love that the beautiful pregnant ladies haven't ditched it like I was ditched in the last thread.

I hope this thread continues or a new one begins, I think I'm in love with you ladies :P

I need coffee....I thought putting DD to bed later would get me a sleep in....she woke up at 5AM!!!! An hour earlier than normal. It was really hot last night though so she was probably uncomfortable. I'm so very tired and my house is empty of food. Gotta do some shopping today.

Gardening this weekend. What's everyone elses plans?

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

OK LADIES!!!! I started a new topic called "New Year's Kickoff Continues" under Cycle Buddies and Groups. Come find me and join so we can continue being TTC buddies!

XO

12 years ago

Update for you ladies, and hoping for some insight.

Cycle day 40, 25ish dpo. No AF and no signs of her coming. Keep testing and ALL BFP. However, I didnt test positive on a urine test with DS for some time. I was suppose to go in for bloods but car trouble prevented that. Two nights ago, DH and I had sex and it hurt, like my cervix, I guess. Verrrry tender. Which I havent felt that since I was pregnant with DS. I was extremely tired and cranky around 10-15 dpo. Heart burn, tender bbs. As of now, all Im experiencing is no AF and awful heartburn. I just dont know what to think. I have a "full" feeling in my lower abdomen, also. Ive tried to clear my mind of it but its so difficult to clear my mind when Im worrying if something is wrong with me, or if I do something (like have a drink) and I am pregnant, will it hurt the baby. AH. HELP.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo