Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Sorry ladies I work late nights... so i am sometimes take a lil bit respond.

Jess- I got the isoflavones at a vitamin and nutrition store but you can also find them at walmart i believe. SI's were really to help regulate my period and ENSURE ovulation since my cycle became irregular in march. For those that do ovulate it brings on a stronger and earlier O..usually. Though my o was still on cd 14. Its like a natural form of clomid. hth! fx for you!!!

Ashleynicole- I got progesterone cream at a vitamin and nutrition store.. same place i got the isoflavones. The brand i use is Progesta-care. Was told if your ttc to stay away from wild yam cream..but.... as you can see.. esperanza applied the wild yam cream and she conceived successfully so idk why "they say" that. You start applying on 3dpo in the evening on places where one you flush easy and where the skin is thin. So ideal places would be the pale thin skin underneath your arms. Your chest, neck and even face. But the cream is a bit thick for my taste when it comes to the face. You also want to apply it to different places each night you apply it or else it can cause you to break out in a rash and skin irritation.

Hth ladies!! wanting to see some more BFPS on this board soon!!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I am still in shock BUT.... I got my today! I can't believe it. I honestly thought was at my doorstep ready to visit for awhile. I had those Clearblue (not digital) tests that were giving me such a weak/no real response. I was gonna give up for the weekend but then decided last minute to go out and get First Response before DH got home. Sure enough, got 2 lines and confirmed on my last digital that I was saving for that very reason.

I believe the lucky vibes from this thread and the support from you ladies got me through! and best wishes to all those still waiting that the continues! Look forward to continuing on this journey with you all and thanks again for everything!

XXOO

Also TTC@41!!!!!!

12 years ago

YES YAY!! Btrflyluv!!!!! so happy for you!!!

and also ttc41.. congrats!! just looked at your photo and yep... thats a bfp!!!

I knew this thread was lucky!!! come on girls.. keep putting your name on the lucky lists.. those who have yet to O or waiting to test. def dont hesitate posting your name on the lucky list!!

User Image

12 years ago

thanks for the welcome, cant work out how to add to the list???

so exciting to see more bfps wishing you all a normal and healthy pregnancy.

must say after 3 miscarriages going to the bathroom is becoming a harrowing experience...would love to just fast forward to 14 weeks after the risk is minimal and testing has been completed...

anyway fingers crossed for more bfps, i am addicted to this checkimg the progress of everyone...good luck

User Image

12 years ago

Add me back to the lucky list, I need it to start trying again. Just went through an early miscarriage and I am pretty bummed.

Anyone know when you O again after a miscarriage. The midwife told me that I should be able to start trying after my HCG level goes back to 0 but I am a planner and want to know when that O is coming!

BTW congrats to all the BFPs this must be a lucky thread! &

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

I have been following you and feel sad to hear that you have miscarried, hope you recover quickly. My eldest daughter is also called Amelia.

After my early miscarriages my period returned after four weeks, after my missed miscarriage I got my period 6 weeks after the miscarriage was completed. I started using opt at 2 weeks for the first 2 miscarriages which luckily was good timing, for the last I began testing at 2 weeks and then every few days till I started to see a line which came at about 4 weeks. I was advised that I could expect my period to return anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks and the earlier the miscarriage the closer to you normal cycle it will be.

My period returned but I was pretty wrecked for weeks and still get a little tearful when I think about the wee ones that might have been.

Hope that helps...

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you knicole for all your info. I am 8 cd today, wonder if its too late to start taking the is? But I got the progesterine cream, gnc brand... I'm praying I works this month...my problem has been too short of a luteal phase so I'm praying the b6 I started taking works along with the cream...

I'm. Projected to O around jan 17th... ill start using opk's that week...

Good luck ladies ho had their bfp's, I'm soooo happy for you all...

12 years ago

ameliasmom- :( i am really sorry hun... don't let this get you down sometimes God has different plans for us sometimes but we always have to remain faithful that he will once again provide us that gift and he will. Praying for you.

Jess- latest I would take SI's would be CD5-9 so I would hold of this cycle and if you don't get a bfp this cycle then add it the next one. The progesterone cream alone will lengthen your luteal phase as will the b6. The b6 has been great for me. I forgot to mention that I had also been taking the b6 the last couple of cycles. :)

Afm- blood test confirmed my bfp yesterday. My hubby bless him was so excited he totally broadcasted it all over facebook I had only wanted to tell a select few until after the danger zone but my husband was too excited and i thought that was too cute. I just gotta put my faith and trust in God that this is it and I know it is. :) He has given me a "baby without strife" .. long story but if your wondering you can read my ttc journal.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! today is my friday..yay! and also able to eat food today! yesterday was an all day morning sickness day for me I am hopeful for today! :) remember God creates miracles but you have to believe in them always! GL ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

POAS this morning, FRER Im gonna try to relax and get my mind of everything for a few days and see if AF comes on. If not, I be calling my doctor for bloods.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

:( so sorry to hear Amelia's mom. I truly hope you recover quickly and your sticky BFP comes soon xx

Congrats Btflyluv I just KNEW it would happen for you x

I've updated the lucky list. If any of you need to change dates, info, or the list you're on, you just highlight it in this post, right click copy, then paste it. Add whatever emoticons you want to make it pretty then post :D

I'm off to do christmas with the in laws (we weren't here for chrissy, we went over east to visit my family) i'm looking forward to some turkey and a few glasses of champagne.

AFM- No positive on the OPK yet. I am getting twinges in left ovary, but cervix is high, hard and closed I'm giving up. Just gonna ask obgyn for ideas when I see her. Mostly, apart from a baby, I want my cycles worked out. They are such a mess. With my shortest being 32days and my longest being 58, I just don't know when I'm going to O or get AF. It's becoming a right pain in the bum.

Hope you are all having a good weekend xx

~ Lucky List ~

Lobe1026- Bloods
Kaylee - Bloods
Blondy - January 29th
ChazzyK - January 30th
AshleyNicole20 - February 4th
Ameliasmom0723

PREGNANT

Knicole27
Esperanza
Btrflyluv
TTC@41

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo