Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 285 Replies | Last Page

mommyandbandy- ughhhh I hate the military so much sometimes. My hubby is leaving for a year in early april. I will miss my O in april so all we have left if i am out this month is jan since i o around the 24thish give or take a few days of the month it seems.. .and feb and BARELY march. Its so frustrating. So I feel for you! I will be thinking of you!

afm- Welp... The cramping I had yesterday 10 dpo is completely gone today at 11 dpo. There was no spotting of any kind of blood and no sign of af. Still crazy exhausted its becoming so hard for me to even work!! DH does not at all understand what hormones can do to a body so he just keeps thinking i am lazy... because this whole month i have been thinking i am out.. so he thinks we are indeed out this month so he is just like asking me everyday "Why are you so tired all the time!?".... and THIS morning I had a dream about dogs in particular Shitzu's taking over the world. I don't think I have ever had dreams like this in my life!!!

User Image

12 years ago

So many stories to comment about but I am on my phone and picking up my son so I am in a hurry. I took a cb digi test this am and "not pregnant" idk know whats going on?!?!? I am 6 days past af being due. I have a dr appt tomorrow so maybe I will get some answers!!

12 years ago

Morning!

:( so sad you ladies have your DH's leaving for a whole year! I'd go crazy.

Lobe, crossing fingers for you that the doctor's can give you your answer xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

lobe -- i, too, am going to see my dr, hopefully, tomorrow. that you get some answers!

2 days past af's expected arrival. i know it doesnt seem long but since i was diagnosed with pcos in 2005 and put on metformin, my cycles have been really regular.. PLUS, im not sure why, but when i was pregnant with ds i didnt show positive on a urine test until i was 4-5 months pregnant. they told me then that it might have just been a freak thing or it might be linked to my pcos so it could be that way every pregnancy. youd think that would make me NOT be a poas addict. so, im going to try to get in to my dr tomorrow if af still isnt here come morning. i just hate that i will probably have to wait until monday afternoon to get the results of any blood draws they do.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Thank you very much ladies!! It did help!!!

Knicole- when are you gonna take a test!!! I am getting anxious to find out!!!

to the other Ladies that are getting closer to testing!! Make sure to update us!!!

esperanza- what CD are you?? I am on cd29!!! I don't know how many cd I am usually I thought it was 30 but if its 30 then I am due tomorrow for af and leaves me at 9dpo so I am unsure!!

mommybandy- I am sorry you wont be able to try this month but maybe a break will help any stress and anxiety for a little bit and it will be better next time... Wishful thinking but ever hopeful!!

AFM- the spotting has since gone away and I have not noticed anything more. I get twingey pains in lower abdomen and super bad heartburn today but I almost always have pregnancy symptoms when I'm not so I kinda get discouraged when I have them.. But as my bff reminded me today every pregnancy is different so who knows!! I am in limbo here!!!

OMGosh, I was dozing off earlier today and started having a crazy dream. Of course I don't remember but I wasn't even asleep yet!!!

12 years ago

Just adding Kaylee to the lucky list and adding Lobe's deets. FX for you both x

~Lucky List ~

Lobe1026- Bloods
Kaylee - Bloods
Btrflyluv - January 3rd!
AshleyNicole20 - January 7th
knicole27- January 9th
esperanza - January 11th

ChazzyK - January 30th

PREGNANT
Ameliasmom0723

Kaylee I thought it was bad finding out at 7 weeks LOL You were 4 months!!?? WOW!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

chazzy -- i actually found out via bloods at 4 weeks with ds. i went into the er thinking i had a cyst rupture because i was in so much pain. the dr said he would do a pregnancy test to make sure even though "theres no possible way i was pregnant since i have pcos." when it came back i was indeed pregnant, the dr wouldnt even come in to tell me. he sent a nurse in to discharge me and said he was "busy with another patient" but when we walked on he was sitting at a desk in the nurses station. but my ob thought it was odd i wasnt showing on urine tests when my levels were so high via blood, so they kept doing urine tests on me at my ob appts. lol.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Some doctors are morons hey. So glad you found out early! I really have no faith in HPT's I've had such bad luck with them. A few false positives and HEAPS of false negatives. My friend didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 13weeks coz her HPT's were negative. They did an ultrasound, no bloods, and they were like ummmmm....we found the reason for your pain....

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

lol. i get a positive on my bloods.

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Wow. This thread is harder and harder to keep up with lol! I am going to take the easy way out and say And To all!

I have to get up super early so I need to fall asleep like the second I started typing this lol

Quick "AFM" - still no Today. Officially late. Not testing until Sun I think though. Can't handle anymore Right now.

G'Night ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo