Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Yay esperanza for joining this lil group! :) for you!!

Sara- I am 4dpo with af due jan 7th or 8th.. looks as though we are on the same cycle... :)

Ladies! I can't wait to start seeing some bfps!

User Image

12 years ago

Okay the last few days my nipples have been REALLY sore to the touch and since we're TTC I thought it was a symptom but I just looked at them and they looked... weird. When I used to BF I'd occasionally have to pump and they'd come away looking like a vampire had sucked all the blood and life out of them leaving them colorless... Well that's about what they look like now except that I haven't had anyone or anything sucking on them in quite some time. Ah! My DH does occasionally ummm...play with them... when we BD but nothing to cause this.

HELP! Our clinic doesn't open until tomorrow and even then I'll probably have to wait a few weeks for an appointment and we don't have a car to get to the Italian hospital where we'd have to wait somewhere between 10-24 hours to be seen. (The miracle of socialized medicine) So I'm at a loss... Any advice or suggestions as to what could be causing this? I stopped BF about 4 months ago.

Welcome to all the newbies!! Here's to our for the new year!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

@MommyBandy: I don't have any advice on not being able to test right now..But I can say that one of the first signs of being pregnant was sore boobs & nipples that HURT so bad & were a weird color. That lasted for like the first 8wks. I knew something was up..I am so excited to hear what a test says!!

AFM: I'm in a funk. I just feel broken. I finished the Provera last night. I had a few days between 2 of the pills because of the holidays & whatnot, but my RE says that's fine, as long as I finished all of them. And he said that it could be up to 14 (!!) days after the last pill before AF shows up. WTF!? Has anyone ever heard of this? Usually I start about 3 days after taking the last pill, so hopefully that is the case this time. I really, REALLY hope the Femara works and this cycle was just wonky. Okay, that's long enough..Can't wait to start seeing or hearing about some BFP's!!!!

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

Welcome sara88 and esperanza! Looking forward to this being a lucky group for us all with lots of !

@Mommybandy - Thanks for starting this group! I hope you are okay! I think it is smart to get them checked out. My only advice is not to search the Internet about it too much between today and tomorrow. Online advice can really freak you out when it comes to anything medical...pregnancy related or not! I have done it to myself way too many times. Hopefully you are just getting some strong symptoms. It looks like you and I are almost exactly on the same cycle...only one day off!

@AshleyNicole20 - thanks for the the encouragement! After I wrote that this morning, I started feeling a dull ache/pressure in my lower abdomen and have felt some sharp pains on the right side. I am also feeling some pain in my hip which seems weird. It is all confusing since I guess any of this could be related to as well.

I also cried while watching the show Tabitha's Salon Takeover on Bravo. I think that should be an official new sign/symptom on this site! LOL

Anyway, I am going to test on Saturday!

and to all! XO

12 years ago

just posted my test from this morning, smu. i see a faint line, more prominent irl. can you gals take a look and let me know what you think?

Kaylee, TTC#2 with PCOS

12 years ago

Bandy!! Test!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Kayleerv - I couldn't find it?

12 years ago

Hello ladies, I am 6 dpo, af to start dec 31st... this is me and hubbies 4th month ttc... we are praying for bfp... I have sore boobs, heavy pressure in abdomine, I'm praying this is our month :-)

12 years ago

Happy Thursday ladies!
I hope you're enjoying those last days of 2011 and looking forward for the New Year, New Beginnings. I do believe that all of us here will have something new in our lives and INSIDE our Bodies...

I know TWW sucks, and I heard many unpleasant things about dreadful TWW.

Lets be positive (not only about our possible little beans who probably at this moment have an exciting journey deep inside us) but also let be positive about TWW. Lets come up with as amny reasons as possible why TWW is NOT so bad.
1. TWW is better than AF

12 years ago

Hello all. I have decided it's time to come over to the New Years page.
A little info... I am 27 as well as my DH is 27. We have been married for 2 years and been ttc #1 since September.
I am currently 17 DPO and no AF or BFP. I had very bad cramps a week ago and then a very drops of dark blood the next day. I was very excited thinking it was implantation bleeding. I had soar nipples and also some nausea but that has gone away. The only one symptom I still have is VERY bad acne. I never get acne before AF and its aweful.
Im just getting really frustrated and I think it's time for me to give up and think there's no little bundle of joy inside me. If anyone has some insite on whats going on I would love some advive.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo