Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 285 Replies | Last Page

2. there is no bd pressure anymore

we can do whenever we want , however we want, we can start at night, have some fun and finish it next morning (and no need to tell dh "no, no, no - you need to finish it now, you could skip everything, I really need only those 30 last seconds from you, and tomorrow morning my temps mght go up, so lets go back to work)

Now we can just have fun, or just cuddle, or whatever...

12 years ago

Blondy, how long is your average cycle?

sorry, I looked at your temps they are pretty high, and it's unclear when you ov'ed, so you might still be in the game...

12 years ago

My cycles are normally about 31 days but I have had 34 day cycles. I'm just feeling down right now. I just want a BFP or AF so we can try again in Jan.

User Image

12 years ago

Okay, well, I tested and BFN! Argh!!! DH and I BD this morning and once again I had a nasty gel like discharge... . And I've been cramping pretty bad today. Headache, nauseau. Bleh. I just don't want to say that I am because I'm so afraid that the universe will throw it back in my face again. I'm not testing again until at least Saturday when I can go buy something more sensitive than these internet dip tests. FRER it is! Wish me luck... Saturday seems SOOO far away.

Esperanza I love your reasons for loving the TWW! Here's another one.

3. We get to witness the amazing ability of the human mind to manifest ghost symptoms.

Keep the faith ladies! for all that stays away!

12 years ago • Post starter

mommybandy - this is exactly why i have decided to not symptom track anymore!!

Esperanza-Awesome and so totally true! I actually read some where that the easiest and stress free way to get pregnant is NOT to use opks and only bd around o time BUT to bd 2-3 times a week all the time..without having in mind "trying" because sometimes our bodies can o late or early... and sometimes opks can give us false positives because surge of hormones can prepare us to O but we truly do not. Like quita had said previously in another thread. I also read this in some research so by you bding regardless of when you o.. 2-3 times a weeks ups your chances by quite a bit!

Welcome Blondy and Jess! fx for bfps in 2012!

Afm- Last night was the second night of progesterone cream and i woke up a few times with some awful stomach cramps felt like diarrhea ... :/ sorry if tmi... i think its the side affects of the cream. 5dpo today. I am NOT tracking any symptoms this cycle so.. I could be out.. I could be in idk. fx for a bfp!! I will be testing either january 8th or 9th...

Happy New year ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

Jess- Just wanted to chime in... I noticed you said your 6dpo and af due on the 31st... so that would make your af due only on 8dpo? That would be a VERY short Luteal phase .. in return you usually have implantation anywhere from 6dpo to 12 dpo and more commonly 8-10 dpo. So this would not be enough time for implantation resulting in possible miscarraiges. Could it maybe be a miscalculation? A short luteal phase is something you should speak to a doctor about if you notice its that short all the time. A Luteal phase of 10 days or shorter would make it hard to maintain a pregnancy but i am hoping its perhaps a miscalculation! Fx for you!

User Image

12 years ago

Well Im officially out. AF just came :( Looks like we will be trying again in a few weeks.

User Image

12 years ago

Well it's been a min since I read up and I can't keep track as to who to write back to so if I leave anyone out I am sorry!!

I love the list of tww positives!!
4. the excitement of POAS!!! Getting closer to finding out yes or no and either starting over or making a dr appt!!

Mommybandy- . I hope everything with the nipple thing worked out!!! Let us know how it goes!!

Blondy- I am sorry the showed!!! with the next cyle!!! Try not to worry too much about it too much I know it's hard but you will get your sooner then you know it!!!

AFM- I really hope I o'd on the 27th and not the 26th!! My temps jumped way high and I guess that means I am on the TWW!! SO now I'm 3dpo (or 4 dpo) and I am trying not to read into symptoms too much!! I was super gassy and bloated this morning and a little crampy... But I am sure it's nothing cuz I seem to always be those things

12 years ago

Well today AF is due today CD 33/ 14dpo and yet no signs she's gonna show. I usually cramp the first day. I checked my cp and it's still high and closed. I tested and I am not sure if the test is faulty as I saw the dye move across the screen and completely skip over the test line and cause it to be white. I took another one from the same pack and the same thing happened. I am using FRER. The last couple of days I have had sharp pain on my right side by my hip and fullness/heavyness and nausea. I just want my BFP and I am starting to think I am out this month even though AF hasn't arrived.

12 years ago

Oh no Blondy! So sorry the Showed! Good luck and fx for this cycle!

Lobe, I always see that white line because I look reeeeaaaaaally hard for ANY line. Hang in there, it's not over till the fat lady sings!

Ashley, welcome to the TWW! They not to go as crazy as the rest of us!

Knicole that what I've heard told. Unfortunately for us two to three times a week is a lot and ends up feeling like work. We normally only once a week...

Well, goos luck everyone!

I woke up with a runny, sneezy nose and I POAS... Nothing. I know I said I'd wait until Saturday but lets be realistic here, we all know that wasn't going to happen. Still have all the same "symptoms" and my CM is still as dry as Tuscon in the summer. I'll let you guys know.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo