Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies... I am losing everyone in all this chatter, sry lol...

Well, since before NYE I have been sick with a cold, I almost got away with a whole yr w/o being sick. Now as of yesterday, sry if tmi I now have a uti, I have gotten them my whole life so not out of the ordinary. I know that feeling like you have to go all the time is normal with them, I just don't remember actually needing to go, a lot!! I had to pull over on the side of the rode twice on a 45 min drive dropping my Son off with his Dad and it was like I hadn't gone in hrs. Even since arriving back home I have gone 3 or 4 times!! It's been 2 and 1/2 hrs!! Sorry this is just not my normal, so now idk if it's the uti or it being a symptom lol... Being a wk late is killing me!! I either just want the witch to start so I know or a test to say YES!!!

So... I will let everyone know about the Dr. I don't know if they will do the beta levels for me because of my new insurance, but I will ask. I admit I haven't even been back to the Dr's since I m/c... They wouldn't check me out to make sure everything was ok, they just did a urine test and said it was still + and to test in a wk. I never tested again that was January of 2011. I thought maybe I was again in Sept of this yr and it was - so I know it got out of my system. I am afraid to go back and they don't care. That's how it seemed at least last time. Well I am super tired from all the driving I did today so I am going to sleep.

12 years ago

Good luck Kaylee and Lobe on your blood test!!!

Sometimes I think the just LOVES to toy with us!!! She sure can be a b!t@# sometimes!!!

Speaking of.... spotting back, a light pink now... . Came on right after , well kinda during. If it turns full on in the morning, it will be 9dpo...

If it does should I make an appt. to see the Dr. now or wait and see if next cycle is the same?? I just don't want to waste a whole cycle for it to tell me the same thing.. I don't want my ds and the new baby to be too far apart in age and he is already 2 1/2... SO SO SO right now!!! Totally killed my buzz!!

everyone!!!

12 years ago

AshleyNicole, you saved my morning - I also got some more serious (worse than 1st time) spotting, and it also happened after bd-ing
I was so much down because of this spotting but then I've read your post and now I start thinking maybe its common
no more bd-ing for me, that's it

12 years ago

AshleyNicole, I forgot to tell you I am cd 23 dpo 9 this morning

How is everybody doing?
I know couple of you have doctors appointments fot testing

12 years ago

Looks like spotting stopped but I am still close to panicking...My period is not due till Jan. 11, today is 5, I dont want it 6 days earlier (I don't want it all !!!)
ahhh
Ladies, do you have any advice how to prevent spotting?
thank you so much just for being here
I loved dh dearly but he doesnt get at all, all ttc-ing drama
He says at least this part of our life should be easy, should be fun..like I mind it - but somehow "fun and easy" doesnt work, sorry hun

12 years ago

I'm the opposite to you AshleyNicole. My DD is nearly 3 1/2 and most of my mates have had a second one by the time their eldest was 2 ish. I don't think I could handle the two at home and possibly in nappies. Now DD is out of nappies and she starts school next year, I'm happy to start trying. DD will be 4 and a bit by the time it's born. I'm not a very patient person though LOL So one at a time is enough for me.

My mother in law has been hassling me since DD was about 1 to start trying for another. Hers are 18 months apart and she thinks it's ideal coz then they're friends and it's all over and done with yadi yada. Funny that, coz her two barely speak to each other. pffft.

I hope you get your BFP soon. Know that it'll happen when it's meant to happen. If AF is on her way, spend the next cycle tracking everything possible. BBT, CP, CM etc. etc. you might get a better understanding of your cycles. I'm three months in and still have no clue. BUT if your next cycle has a short LP like this one seems to have had, then I'd suggest going to the doctor and seeing if there's a way to help.

I've heard Vitamin B6 can help lengthen your LP so it might be worth even taking that if AF arrives?

Fingers crossed for you babe, maybe this is just implantation. Best of luck and keep us informed xx

Lobe I'm so sorry your doctors are careless and heartless morons. I hope that you have a better experience this time around. I can't wait to hear the outcome, I truly hope it's a BFP xx

Esperanza sorry babe, there's no way to stop spotting. If you're only 9po then it's pretty much spot on when most people will get IB. It's more than likely just bub getting comfortable in there.

When I was bleeding at 15 weeks I went to the ER and was given a pamphlet and told to wait. The pamphlet basically said that they understand what I'm going through, but even if I am miscarrying, there's nothing they can do for me and they will continue dealing with worst cases first and will call me in when I'm next. DH was so angry that they would just tell you to wait and hand you something like that, but in all honesty, it's true, there's nothing they can do. Thankfully, I was fine. It's quite common to bleed a little during pregnancy.

Stressing will only make things worse and I know it's easier said than done, but try to relax xx

Keep us updated k?!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

AshleyNicole:
It might be not so bad...
Look what they say in American Pregnancy Assosiation
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/bleedingduringpreg.html

"After intercourse some women may bleed because the cervix is very tender and sensitive. You should discontinue intercourse until you have been seen by your doctor. This is to prevent any further irritationâ??having normal sexual intercourse does not cause a miscarriage."

actually increased sensitivity of servix is the sigh of...you know what...

12 years ago

Ahhhh I am freaking out! I got my bfp this morning ladies! at 12 dpo!!! trying to remain calm. Its hard.

The only symptoms I have had is extreme fatigue and wild dreams but then yesterday I did have a back ache and a moment where it felt like the floor dropped beneath me. ha... I don't even know what to think right now.... I am excited and scared at the same time. :D

User Image

12 years ago

OMFG!!! Knicole! OMG!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats, gorgeous!

I'm updating the lucky list then going to bed, seems it's done its job!!! WOOHOO!

~ Lucky List ~

Lobe1026- Bloods
Kaylee - Bloods
Btrflyluv - January 3rd!
AshleyNicole20 - January 7th
esperanza - January 11th

ChazzyK - January 30th

PREGNANT

Ameliasmom0723
Knicole27

Good night ladies

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

@kincole- Thats so awesome to hear!!!! and

It sounds like a lot of you ladies are about to test. So exciting and i can't wait to keep seeing even more BFP.

AFM- AF has finally left the building. The more I think about it I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month. I might be crazy but the internet can be a bad thing sometimes. Lol. I was 4 days late last month and could sware i had implantation bleeding at 10 dpo. I never got a BFP but who knows. Then AF is usually only her 3 days and she stayed for 5.

I'm unsure what happened with my body last cycle but this month is another cycle. Me and DH will start the BD on 10thI of this month and do it ever other day until my bbt shows I ovulated. Hopefully this is the month.

Good luck again to everybody who is testing soon!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo