Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Feeling style cramps.....gahhhhh.............

12 years ago

@Btrflyluv- I have been feeling them too, the last couple of days off and on. I usually wake up first thing in the am and bam she's there. So this is strange for me, and being as late as I am. This my longest cycle this year. I hope she stays away!!

12 years ago

@lobe1026 - I am the same way. Cramps at night.... in the morning. I guess only time will tell on this one. Meant to say before how happy I am for you on your DH report!

12 years ago

Well, guess it wasn't really a BFP... Got up this morning to test and guess who decided to show her ugly face TWO DAYS EARLY! The plus side is I didn't go two more days thinking I could possibly be pregnant.

I'm giving up with charting and symptom tracking. I feel like if it happens before DH deploys then it happens, otherwise it wasn't meant to be.

Good luck ladies! Let's see some REAL !!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm finding it hard to keep track of everyone! Can we please, please pretty please do a lucky list? It might even bring us all some luck (hence the name) All you gotta do is put your name and when you hope to get your BFP (day next AF is due) then I can stalk ya'll when it's your day to test so that, even though I'm not POAS, I'm getting some kind of POAS fix from you guys

Just copy, paste and add your name then post.

Love

Stalker Chaz

>~*~Lucky List~*~<

ChazzyK - January 30th

P.S Mommybandy, I'm so sorry to hear :( I hope that 2012 is still your year and you get your BFP before DH deploys xx

Btrflyluv, thank you! FX for you x

Lobe, FX for you, too x

MrsJoyner, a Libran would be great I was a part of an extremely lucky thread before and I tried desperately to keep it afloat but all the pregnant ladies left me in the dust I hope this one is a lucky one, too.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Happy New Year's Monday and I hope everyone is doing well no matter what..
sorry for those who got an ugly AF visit for the holiday - but I guess your future babies want to be conceived in anew year, especially it's the year of Black Dragon, it will be an amazing year

afm: though its only 6 dpo I am kinda getting ready for finishing this tww with the minimum losses to my emotional health - I keep telling myself "There are 2 possible outcomes of tww - you get bfp or af. Now look at your bbt - even with the perfect bd timing you have 20% - so that means 80% you cycle will start again. You are not pessimistic, you are realistic, and if it doesn't happen this month - it's not the end of the world. Nobody died, you are in a good health as well your dh who keeps saying that with the baby or no baby we are still family."
I am not tracking symptoms at all, I try to ignore them all, I just keep bbt. This morning when I try to check my cp - I couldn't do it, because it was so swollen inside /sorry tmi...usually my finger fly here and back sooo eeeasy (another tmi) but this morning it was not possible at all. It's better now, I checked it just recently at work (I am the unlucky one who has to work today)...
Lucky list is a great idea! I am sure some ladies in this thread will be lucky ones...

12 years ago

You have a lucky thread here!!! I just got my BFP this morning with CB Digital and EPT and internet cheapie! So excited. Hoping this bean sticks!!

Good luck to everyone and Happy New Year!

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

12 years ago

Hoooray ameliasmom!!!!
and
thank you so much for showing such a Positive example

I am sure soon others will join you!

12 years ago

ameliasmom- !! yay! we gotta get more bfps on here!! gotta make this a lucky thread!!

afm- 9dpo today.. not testing until day af due or day after. Not sure about symptoms not tracking them. I did take two naps yesterday. That was crazy but i am taking progesterone cream as well soooo... that could be most likely why thats happening. So not getting any hopes up.. if its my time its my time I just keep having faith it will happen...eventually. Its going to be a stress free and bfp type of new year. :)

User Image

12 years ago

So sorry to hear about coming for some of you ladies!!! for this cycle to be the one!!!!

and a ameliasmom!!

AFM- I am not tracking symptoms either. They are confusing to me. I am trying to ignore them and just wait it out.

So I was looking into my temps and my temps indicate I o'd on the 26th or 27th of Dec. Well this cycle started on the 7th and I don't usually go over 30 days for a cycle and if I start on the 7th of Jan I will only be 11dpo or 12dpo... I am super confused about this!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo