Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for the kind words. Still in disbelief and wanting to keep taking tests to make sure.

Has anyone els been testing lately or about to test? Updates on the blood tests?

12 years ago

Happy Sunday which starts the second week of the New Year!
I was gone, some traveling,so I didn't have chances to stop by.

Ameliasmom-I am so sorry to hear about. I feel your pain (had chemical/early miscarriage) too which caused a serous emotional stress for me, I hope you are dealing with it - when you feel down, just hug your daughter and hold her - it will sooth you like nothing else

back to some questions...
A cycle be4 this cycle was not a trying cycle,- and it was messy anyway (literally as well metaphorically), I had a lot of spotting...I thought it was because of the car accident- I was in a bad accident that cycle/cd5, my most favorite car was totaled, though I was not lucky not to be injured - still it was a serious impact

cream - I learned that knicole 27 is using progesterone cream and as I was following her in everything that cycle (she is couple days ahead) I hurried up to do the same with the cream. If I order it on internet, it would take awhile to arrive, so I rushed to mall, to vitamin store, they didn't exactly progesterone cream, but they said wild yams is similar. I grabbed the jar and started applying it on 3 dpo, I was putting it on lower abdomen, also rubbing it by circular motion around my belly button...I still do it and while I am doing it I talking sweet to the little one...but I know now for sure that progesterone cream is much better, I ordered Progesta-care and it should be here tomorrow, I will start using real progesterone cream.

have a beautiful rest of the weekend!

12 years ago

AFM- still no + on OPK and cervix is hard, high and mediumish/closed and CM is watery, but a bit of it. I've had a few twinges in ovaries last few days but today it's quite painful in my uterus. At first I thought i just needed to go to the toilet, but now I know it's definitely coming from that area.
I seem to get the horrid pains well after ovulation and AF is on her way, so I'm guessing i've missed O and it's going to be a short cycle this cycle. Meh. I'll just keep BDing and wait for appointment with Obgyn and go from there...*chants*...Do not stress, it'll happen when it happens.

I have had two miscarriages too and feel horrid for the ladies that have just recently gone through it. Mine were vastly different from each other, too. The first was lots of blood, but not very painful. The second was like labour (I even held the ball of cells on the tip of my finger in the shower) but after the first gush and the contraction like pain stopped, I just spotted for three days. Both were at approx 7 weeks.

My husband is a bio molecular scientist and it was quite comforting hearing him tell me at what stage baby would have been at and why our body often miscarries.

Looking forward to more BFP's and more talk about where we're all at in our cycles this week.

Night all xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

btrflyluv and ttc41!!!! SUPER excited for you ladies!!! for for these little babes!!!

Thanks you esperanza and knicole for the advice for the SI and cream!! I am going today to buy those as well as opk's and prenatals!!

ameliasmom- so sorry to hear about the loss but glad to see you aren't giving up!! for you!!!

Can't wait to see some more 's on this board!!! Hopefully I will be there too as soon as this cycle gets going!!! I took a first response fertility test this morning (cd3,fmu) and it was a !! At least I know there aren't any worries there!!! (hopefully I will get a on the most important test in a few weeks!!! )

12 years ago

My chart changed overnight!!!! Temps back up (though I started BBT too late so it can't give me a set time on O etc.) and got heaps of EWCM. Cervix now soft and open. The second line in the OPK is starting to get darker so I'm thinking maybe tomorrow or the next it might be positive? Downside is DH leaves first thing tomorrow morning so tonight is our last chance for this month MAYBE we can still catch that egg, who knows.

HEAPS of pain down below so something's definitely going on. I'm excited now that I've finally truly, possibly, pinned down my O day!....if signs keep going that way. I have a feeling I've already O'd but who knows.

I've been writing a bit of humour (a story about a lady that falls in love with the children's entertainer on TV) to help get me through the last few days (found out my cousin is pregnant yesterday. That's now 10 people I know in RL that are pregnant. They must be drinking the same water LOL) and now I'm in the mood to keep on writing so I'm spending the day doing that. The only housework I'm doing is the kitchen and some laundry.

Xmas with the in laws yesterday scored me some beautiful bath smelly stuff so I'm booking myself in for a long relaxing bath too :D

Hope you all have a fantastic evening/day wherever you are in the world xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I'm hoping someone comes in soon and can help me.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Today I tried checking cervix and it's SUPER hard to get my finger up (sorry TMI) did anyone else have this issue after ovulation?
I asked DH if I was tight at all this weekend (sorry TMI again) and he said last night (which is when I first noticed the EWCM which I think has been happening for a day or two without me realising, I just thought it was wet).

Like I said, I truly feel I've already O'd or am O'ing today or tomorrow but OPK's are no where near positive :(

HELP PLEASEEEEE!!!!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chazzy- I am here... deep breathes.... :) i too had an unreachable cervix few days after I o'd or on day of o i dont remember. Then it was really high and felt swollen. My CM though was dry..and this cycle if you remember was super confusing.. had no idea when i o'd since i had symptoms off and on but i do no use opks just bbt thats how i was able to pinpoint after O had passed. Try not to stress too much just try to bd at least twice a week for a while... :)

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Knicole. Okay, I'm going to just assume that tonight is definitely the last night I have a chance to conceive. Won't stop me having fun with hubby in the coming weeks but will put suspected O as yesterday or the day before or today or tomorrow LOL. At least I have a four day window, kinda to guess when to test. Think I'm just gonna wait until the month ends TBH. Over getting BFN's....okay, we all know this isn't true. I'll be POAS in less than two weeks LOL

Thanks bunches, beautiful. I hope baby is treating you well today xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey Chazzy!

Wanted to chime in and let you know I had the same thing after I O'd. It was like trying to gain access to Alcatraz. I remember hoping it was an early sign. I noticed maybe a week after that I also had a bluish/purple tinge down there which I also heard was a sign but since I wasn't wanting to get my hopes up....I tried to not obsess.

Anyway, I am so excited you O'd and since those swimmers can hang in there awhile I would say you have great chances!!!

12 years ago

Thanks btrflyluv!! This gives me great hope! How are you feeling today? I hope you're relaxing and taking things easy now that you know it's finally happening! Thinking of you! xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo