Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Lol Chazzy you have me laughing. Do I have the witch or BFP like they are diseases. Hahaha thanks, needed that. Humor in all this confusion.

Well after yesterdays strange occurance, nothing!!! I saw the old blood only the 2 times that went to the bathroom. Everytime since, nada!!! I have an appt today but it's just because the antibiotics they gave me for my uti didn't work so I am going to tell the Dr about my situation and maybe they will help me out and do something. I will post later after my appt and give any news I have. Fingers are crossed!!!!!

12 years ago

Thank you chazzy, good luck to you too :-) I should be o'ing within the nxt week or so, I will be using opk's starting today... I'm praying the b6 will lenghten my luteal phase and we get our bfp... I will probably test for bfp around jan 28th....

Thank you esperazna??? Lol sorry for the mis spelling... I'm excited to start our second family... just hope it comes this month since I do want to have 2 or 3 more lol...

Knicole, I love hearing your stories :-)

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Congrats to all who have concieved, a blessed and healthy 9mths.

I started the soy iso yesterday, will be doing CD4-8 like nicole (forgive me if i have the wrong name).

I took 80mg (2 pills, spring valley brand) in the morning, so I have 3 more days. Also took, baby aspirin, prenatal, red raspberry and B50 Complex

Did feel a slight headache yesterday, but all is well in Jesus name. Today so far so good, I took my pills while having breakfast.

How's everyone else doing today?

Baby dust to all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Knicole- Thanks so much!!! seemed to fly right by this cycle... I'm only spotting today and thought 'wow that was short', then I looked at my chart and it was nearly as long as last cycle!!! hahahahaha It's weird to feel like this, excited and nervous and scared all at the same time!! I've been thinking about names for a boy and a girl!! We have had a girls name picked out for quite a while now, just gotta think of a boys name incase!!

Chazzy-

Lobe- hope your dr. figures it out and there is a little bun in the oven for you!!!!

12 years ago

talless- I forgot to mention that on the 2nd or third day of taking the SI's it gave me a headache too. Someone recommended taking them at bedtime to once again bypass some of the side affects but that was the only real side affect was the headache and decrease cervical mucus but if you are dry too you can take mucinex in the blue box so i hear during o time to increase it. I did not.. thought for sure my cm was way too harsh to support any swimmers but .. i was wrong anyways! lol.. I took 80 mg for two days and 120 the last two.

Ashelynicole- too funny because we have had a boy's name picked out but not girls and we can't seem to decide. Maybe it will just be easy for us and we will just have a boy! lol...

afm- WORST headache EVER today! feels like a migraine. I finally couldn't take the throbbing anymore and took two tylenol .. they dulled the pain now which i will take over the throbbing i woke up to this morning at 6 am that made me feel like my skull was being crushed. I was pretty nauseous this morning around that time too but I sipped some water and calmed myself down and felt better enough to go back to sleep. I am WAYYY tired today.. I woke up at 10.. and i could def go back to sleep and i probably will until i have to get ready for work. Its getting harder every day to work 8 hrs a day... just sayin.

hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

12 years ago

Lobe- I as well am waiting on pins and needles to see if has come. If she has. come I'm very sorry but then you just have next cycle to try new things in hopes of a positive outcome.

Chazzy- Good luck this week and hope youand DH have a successful !!! I can't wait to start seeing more BFP.

AFM- I have not oed yet but still checking my temps and hoping I O soon! DH and I have been every other day just to make sure incase I miss my temp change. I also have really enjoyed reading all the pregancy stories. We are trying for #1 and it just makes me so ready to be blessed with a little one.

to everyone this week and fx for and

User Image

12 years ago

Ashleynicole: I was taking soy at night that's how I avoided headache (I read about this side effect and this recommendation of taking it late seems work well)...Also get some progestCare cream to make your luteal phase longer, I got mine today and started to use it in addition to wild yams...

to all...
for your

12 years ago

OJ. Last month I dis clomid 50mg. I ovulated but my doctor says it was not strong enough. And it was 10 days before my period. Tomorrow I start clomid 100mg. I'm so afriad I'm never going to get pregnant. Is anyone in the same boat or have a similar experience? Please help!

12 years ago

womblj21- doctors were most likely about to put me on clomid and synthetic progesterone next cycle so.. this last cycle my 6th trying. I decided to take vitamin b6, Soy isoflavones, and progesterone cream and charted my bbt.

The soy isoflavones act as a natural form of clomid. I took them from CD4-CD8. Ovulated CD14 according to my bbt chart. Then on 3dpo I started applying progesterone cream and have been ever since. I decided not to symptom track this cycle and to be honest the cycle was VERY confusing. The SI's gave me O symptoms cd 8-9 but i learned that my body geared up to o because of the surge of estrogen but indeed did not until cd 14. I have heard just like clomid that SI's also dry up your CM and i was no different. but if thats a concern I have heard that mucinex in the blue box is good to take for that around time of o. Anyways.. I was told i had possible pcos by doctors and also told i would not likely conceive on my own... well on 12dpo i got my first bfp.. and on 13dpo confirmed by blood test. Good luck fx for you!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks very much. Where can I get progesterone cream? And I take a prenatal is that gonna help?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo