Community post

Discussion

New Year's Kick Off!

View Full Post

In order to keep myself sane during my TWW (12/21-01/04) I'm starting this list for ladies who will be testing or starting a new cycle in the new year!

Let me start off by confessing that I am a POAS addict and my name is Lyn. I live in Italy and my husband is in the military so our TTC months can be quite varied... So far over the last yer we've only really had 4 good chances since he was gone. I'm really hoping that this is my cycle but if not we'll keep trying right up until DH gets on the plane to deploy!

We're TTC #2 after a MC in October of 2010 and I'm now 25 years old... I have PCOS and weight issues.

Let's spread the !

Hoping for my Janury 4th!! (But I know I'll be testing on the 1st)

Here's to keeping AF away!!

285 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 285 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! My name is Cari. I came over here from the nice list thread. For those of you who don't know I'm 19 and TTC since November. My boyfriend is also 19 and we can't wait to be parents. I decided in November that I wanted to start a family but it really kicked into full swing a couple weeks before Christmas. I was at the mall and I saw so many pregnant women and I just wanted to be one of them. I wanted the big belly. I wanted the joy of knowing a beautiful new life was growing inside of me. So we started trying. I tested on Christmas morning and I was really hoping we'd get a positive that I could surprise my BF with for Christmas.

Sadly, the wicked showed up yesterday. She came a day early and I swear she's come with a vengence, like she's pissed I'm trying to get pregnant. lol. I'm pretty sure this is the worst AF I've ever had. My boyfriend hates AF because I don't like doing anything while she's here. So we got one last BD in before she got here and he gets to experience monkhood for a week. lol. I just can't wait until she's gone so we can start trying again. Thank God she only stays a week!

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome Cari and Btrflyluv! Sorry Cari that af showed her ugly face! boo! .. but I am sure January and 2012 is gonna be lucky! I am convinced!

Afm- I am only 3dpo and have symptoms i have not had other cycles so idk. The thing is i have not even implanted yet ... so I am sitting here scratching my head as to why I would be so fatigued and emotional with sore bbs and back ache. Its too soon for af but seems to late for O symptoms.. idk maybe I am wrong. Last night I just felt like crying over nothing for no reason and my bbs were driving me nuts like sore but also weird feeling tingling with a heaviness and I had to wear a bra to bed because I couldn't stand it. That symptom I have NOT had in previous cycles.. hopefully its a positive sign...even at 3dpo??? ladies!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks KNicole27! :)

I would try to offer some thoughts on your early symptoms but since this is my first time I have ever tried to conceive all I can say is

From the research I have done it seems super early but I guess everyone's body is different so anything is possible. Hoping for a for you!

@Everyone else - it seems like it is no big deal from what I have seen but I am 7 dpo and have NO symptoms. Is that anything to worry about?

All I know is this first 2WW is torture for me! I am trying to distract myself but it is incredibly hard. Any advice?

Thanks!

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!! Good Luck to all of you... If you don't mind will yall look at the tests I have posted on the gallery... The last 2 I put on there are from today 11 DPO. One of them is from a digital test, and yes I know you aren't suppose to look at the lines, but I've seen ladies that said they did end up being pregnant with 2 lines & a BFN on digi tests. I mainly put it on there for opinions... I also put another one on there from today that is an Answer Early Result. I think I can see a faint line... Please go check them out and comment... I'll keep everyone posted on what I get in the next few days! Feel free to tweak and give ur honest opinions! Thanks girls...

for and to everyone!

12 years ago

Hi morgansmom :)

I looked at your pics and to be honest...I can't tell either. I don't know if it is my IPad but the last pic you uploaded looks to dark for me to see real well.

It looked like the first of the two had a faint line though and you seem to be having some symptoms so

What a mind game, right? I am almost 8 dpo. Am going to try a poas on the 31st but don't expect to know anything til AF is due on the third. I imagine I will be posting for votes as well

Keep updating us!

Sending

12 years ago

Morgan'smom i looked too and couldn't really tell... Sorry. Maybe try again in the morning?

Cari what made you decide to start a family so early? I find that interesting. Sorry your preiod was so bad! A lot of things change as you get older and your period is one of those things...

I'm sittin at 8dpo and my nipples HURT! They feel sunburned! If I rub against them, even through my bra and shirt they hurt like the dickens. I'm hoping this is a positive sign! I'm also constipated but I'm chalking that up to pre-natals. Other than that, nothing. I think last month I had every symtom in the book...

and to all!

12 years ago • Post starter

Welcome new ladies!!! for everyone getting closer to testing!!!

@hopefulll, you are hilarious!!! I would be a POAS addict if I had money to but the tests!!! That is the only thing keeping me from buying them!!!

@morgansmom, I couldn't see anything either unfortunately!!! Try waiting a week and testing again!!

@cari, I am sorry the showed her ugly face!! With this cycle tho!!! for you!

@btrflyluv, don't be too discouraged with not having any s&s because I had NONE with my pregnancy with my son until I was 12 weeks!! Your not out until the shows her ugly face!!

AFM- Well my coverline showed up with this mornings temp, I forgot to set my alarm for yesterday but DH and I last night. I have no Idea whats going on with me. EH I should probably invest in OPK's if, as I suspect, I am in fact out this month!! We will see I suppose!!

12 years ago

@mommybandy I don't know what made me want to start a family so early. I love babies and I'm really good with kids. I've found the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with and I can't imagine living life without him by my side. Someone said something that I really liked and it really got me thinking. A lot of people say that having kids young will ruin your life but it's not the end of your life. It's just a new chapter. And having kids young just means you get to love them longer. :D Maybe it sounds crazy but it makes sense to me. lol

We're hanging out with my nephew, who is 6 months old, today and it's making me so excited to have a baby of our own. I feel like a little family. :D

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! I would love to join your group :)
My name is Sara. This is my husband of 2.5 years and I's second month of TTC #1. My first cycle was 38 days! yikes... I just off BC in October so I figure Im regulating. I think I Ovulated this weekend. I was only tracking CM I think next month if still no luck I'll track BBT. We were at the inlaws Thursday - Sunday and BD'd on Wed afternoon and Monday morn. I'm hoping that something stuck if not I guess it was my fault for not BDing at the in-laws. anyways I believe I am only 2-3dpo and AF is due 1/7.. Hopefully good news to ring in 2012!! for all!!

User Image

12 years ago

Happy upcoming New Years!
let me join the club of for 2012 club

Afm: 1 dpo; it was my 1st month trying soy flavones so I hope it would help
so far, soy significantly increased my fertile cm (so there was no need for pre-seed which was left since last cycle)

POAS addict - through the beginning of the cycle I was satisfying my addiction by peeing on OPK (6 neg and 2 pos)

to all

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo