Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Ok so I just did the HPT calculator and if I did really O on Saturday like I think I did then I could do a HPT on Christmas (2 days before AF).

Yeah Yeah I know, I should run for Mayor of Loserville - hahaha!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Fingers crossed for xmas presents for both of us and Shea too, Faith!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Absolutely. I would give upmy new Coach bag for that!

12 years ago

Melissa, Faith and Shea - I am hoping with everything I have you all get Christmas surprises!!! I really want this for all of you.

Melissa - could the line be getting darker because you are starting to show positive for preggers? When will you be able to test that out?

Shea - I am sorry to hear that the girl miscarried. And I totally know how you feel about the triplets. I felt like everyone was getting preggers around me adn it was so hard to be happy for them. It got so bad that hubby knew that if we herd news like that he should make an excuse to get me out of the room and allow me some alone time with him to process it. It was so hard to put on a happy face. I totally get it. You are not a B at all!

Faith - I am sorry your chart is all crazy. I don't chart so I know nothing about it!!! As long as you are BDing that is the most important part. Make sure you are writing stuff down this month so you can compare with your second clomid month (even though you will get preggers this month and not need a second month ;) ).

JessH - sounds like you are doing a great thing for your cousin. I know you know him best but please be careful. That makes me nervous that you are out at night. You have lots going on with your own life so just make sure you take care of yourself and set strong rules!!! You are awesome for helping out family!!!

AFM - I am 20 weeks today. Half way done which is crazy because I am still getting used to the idea. Last night I felt the baby kick for the first time that I have been 100% sure. It was pretty neat. I go for an ultrasound on Thursday and am nervous and excited to see baby and see that all is going well. I haven't had an ultrasound since 9 weeks so a lot has changed. I just want all to be ok. Hopefully we can find out the sex as well.

User Image

12 years ago

Faith idk if you know but clomid can dry up your cm, when I think I am Oing I use preseed or conceive plus to give an extra boost. I also take flax seed oil before O and fish oil after O.

Marg - it is the one thing that makes me nervous but like I told my husband, M respects him (actually says he is afraid of him...but I think that is respect to him...messed up I know...but when you don't have to respect your parents and they don't teach you to respect authority your perspective gets messed up in my opinion)

Lis - I looked that up. It said that it depends on dose too for how long it takes to come out of system. I hope you get your BFP! Bring on the miracles for christmas!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thanks Mo! You're very sweet! 20 weeks was the best time for me when I was pregnant with my son - you get to experience the full-blow symptoms without being full-blow in size.

Jessh - I knew that from reading the sites (but thanks) so I used preseed on Friday and Saturday. But if Saturday wasn't the day then I don't know. What about clomid and BBT - can you tell me anything about that? I know that it elevates your BBT while your taking it but it seemed like it stayed like that for me.

12 years ago

Faith - I had to stop BBTing because I work third shift, it made it too hard! But I know some of these girls have done BBT when using clomid. I have talked to women that said overall their temps were higher, and a few that quit once on clomid. idk I hope you get your BFP and don't have to worry about it.

I have been having a hormonotional day. I think it is hormones, but I am SUPER emotional today. I have cried idk how many times. About my cousins, about wanting to do foster care, about money, about wanting to be pregnant, about no longer feeling in the christmas spirit.

I am at the end of my rope today. I told DH I am going to talk to my Dr about doing low dose birth control for now, so I can have a few cycles where I just don't have to worry about anything. I would think low dose + baby aspirin would lower my chances of blood clot, but will see what doctor has to say....BLAH I feel like I am so indecisive in everything today. To quit ttc or to keep going...that is the question. One that I do not have an answer to.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Aww Jess - HUGS to you!

12 years ago

Marg, I think that the trigger will be gone in another 3 or 4 days. It's probably too early for my urine to be showing any natural HCG yet. In another 5 days, if it hasn't gone negative, I'll start to hope it is a true BFP.

JessH *hugs* I hope everything works out.

I finally updated my siggie too, so I can add it now. :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.

Lisser I'm praying you get your sticky bean!

Marg congrats on making it halfway there!!!! Wooooohoooo! It honestly doesn't seem like y'all should be that far along! Whew time flies lol

JessH you are such a strong woman! I hope everything works out for you dear. Big hugs.

AFM- I'm still waiting on a positive ovulation test (if I even get one). Other than that no news for me...

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo