Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Sorry about the spelling im on my phone

12 years ago

Thanks for the update Margaret. I was wondering if she'd had the baby yet.

If you chat with her, tell her I say congrats! I haven't seen her on this board in a very long time.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Karen - awhile back you said you were taking driver's lessons, what type of driving lessons? I meant to ask but never got around to it.

Faith - How are you doing? I understand the getting cranky at time. :-( Happens to the best of us!

Shea - I know the feeling of exhaustion from school and housework plus add work to the mix! UGH!

Melissa - bummer about AF playing tricks on your mind, but YAY to IUI next week! :-) I would love for us both to see two pink lines soon!

Pregnant ladies - hope all is well!

As for me - life is CRAZY stressful lately. A & M's trial is just beginning with their father's custody being suspended. He asked for a lawyer so court was adjourned until January 26th. Then this could go on for awhile still if he pleads not guilty because then it requires to go further, and regardless it needs to go then out of family court and into district court for his criminal hearing. UGH. He did admit to it though, their father. To sexual abusing both children. It was disgusting to hear his description of what he did to the children from the CPS worker's mouth.

I started the nursing program. Right now it is 2 days a week for about 4 hours each day, and at least that much in homework and studying. End of feb it switches to 4 days a week for 4 hours a day, with what they said to plan on at least 20 hours worth of homework. I have had to cut back work hours quite substantially, which is stressful because I have to find people to pick up and trade days with. AND then there is the financial aspect of course.

I would love to continue ttc, but with our debt to income ratio as it is right now mixed with needing to decrease work hours even more...it is impossible to continue onto the next step that they want us to consider.

Which by the way is IUI. I went to the fertility seminar and got estimates of how much is needed for an IUI round. And learned the doctor I am going to go to will not allow me to go on injectibles unless we are doing IVF due to my unicornuate uterus and the chance of twins (20%) and triplets (3%) on the drugs.

I have thought about doing a cycle or two more of clomid with my obgyn without monitoring. It all depends on what we can pay off in the next couple months with tax refund and such. I have been having anxiety attacks and stress headaches lately though, so I would like to get that under control.

Right now I think I am somewhere around ovulation. We only BD'd yesterday and 2 days before that so chance of pregnancy is pretty low. I am on CD 18 (I had to look it up! haha I love being this relaxed about the days right now, if only the rest of my life would settle down...) and got EWCM earlier than recent past cycles. We did use preconceive plus both times though.

Gah homework is calling (and so is tylenol...). I have a test tomorrow. Booo.

Sorry I wrote a book, <3 Hope everyone is doing well.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm on break waiting for my next class to start. I'm so totally exhausted! Lol. I called my dr today an told a little fib (that AF had showed) so I could get my birth control prescription. He said I could take metformin with it too so that is wonderful! Now I don't have to worry about gaing a bunch of weight again. AF hasn't showed yet but it will be fine for me to start the BCP in the middle if my cycle (one f the great things about being in te medical field is not ALWAYS having to call the dr to make sure something is okay). Surprisingly I'm not as at all about stopping ttc. In fact I have almost done a complete 180. Pregnant women and babies don't even bother me anymore and my desire for a baby RIGHT NOW has dwindled down to about nothing. I raise to many of other peoples kids lol to actually long for a child at this point. Plus I'm busy all the time. I miss you girls like crazy though. It sucks so bad not being able to chat with y'all as frequently.

On another note, I'm having to go talk to the police tomorrow about my sisters boyfriend. She has tried several times to break up with him and he keeps threading her an saying he is going to kill hisself. I actually had to call the sherrif's department to his house yesterday. I recorded his threatening phone call yesterday evening (with sisters permission) and I'm going to take it to the cop tomorrow. Praying all goes well. And hopefully they will get him mental help and a restraining order for sister.

Welp gotta go class is starting

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Wow, Shea, scary for your sister! I hope she chooses to stay away from this guy if the police help her.

Hope your classes are going well!

Thanks Lis. I meant to tell y'all earlier (but I forgot) classes are going great. I'm making strait A's. Hence all te studying and no free time lol. Well good night girls. Love y'all and praying for y'all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

Everytime I log on here, I would barely here from anyone. Was very sad that this thread has slowed down bit so happy to read updates ;). Super happy.

Shea- Wow! I am so happy that you found peace with ttc and that school is going well. That's great! Understand you are busy ;).

Melissa- Very excited about your iui coming up. Praying for you. FX for 2 lines after the shot.

Margaret- Glad your trip went well. Don't listen to ppl's comments. I don't even know why ppl find it their business to make such comments. I am sure some don't mean it in a bad way but I also know that ppl just make very unnecessary comments sometimes. Good to hear from you.

Kraken- Hoping you get your bfp this cycle. I am sorry you had to face a bfn. How many dpo are you now?

Afm: ladies please pray for me. Nothing major but am at home alone. Hubby s working until 1am and I am having signs of a kidney stone. I am prone to them and very scared that I have one coming. I know what they feel like. The pain can be worse than giving birth. I am just scared because there is no er in this small community. Trying to stay positive right now. Lying down in bed.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Glad to see more people back. Was getting lonely lol.

Jess - Ive just started learning to drive in October. I live in the UK we dont do driving lessons in high school. I have a car which my DH bought for us not long after I started so i am really excited about driving it myself.

Love - (not sure of your name) I am 10DPO today. Going to test again on Friday morning as me and DH are out Friday night so dont want to take the chance. AF is due on Sunday. I remember with my DD i didnt get a BFP until i was two weeks pregnant with her and that was at the chemist so maybe it was too early.

AFM - I am still have what feels like 'O' pains in my left side. My left BB has started to irritate me and hurt a little when im lying down. My tummy feels like it is full to burst but it could all be just (really early) signs of AF even though ive had all this for nearly two weeks now. I keep thinking AF has shown up but when gone to bathroom theres nothing there. Ive also become really scattered brained lately which is not like me.

Will just have to wait and see what happens.

12 years ago

Kraken good luck. Praying for you dear.

Nat praying for you! How are you feeling today? Hope you and baby are okay!!! Update us when you can cause I'm super worried.

Margret don't worry about people comments. Some folks just don't know when to keep quiet and a lot of people feel very uncomfortable around pregnant women.

Victoria how are you and Annabelle?

Lisser I do hope this is your month. I'm prayin really hard about this one!

Jess how are things going with you? Praying you can find some peace. Your such a strong woman!

Afm I'm fixing to be headed to run errands and take that voice recording to the police. Prying all goes well. I'll update y'all when I find out something.

12 years ago

Nat, I hope that you are okay!

Karen, those sound like good signs.

Shea, yay for great grades! Definitely keep us updated on your sister.

Jess, hope school goes well for you too, and that your families issues are resolved the best for your cousins.

Marg, I bet you have a super-cute perfect sized baby bump! I always got the "are you sure it's not twins" once people realized I was preggo. I didn't show noticeably until about 6 months, but then I popped! I was HUGE at the end. All belly.

If everyone is okay with it, I think I'll start our next thread with a new title that describes all of us. I was thinking of:

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and ever-present Hope.

What do you guys think? Feel free to add your suggestions. :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo