Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Jess - I'm so sorry about your accident! Whiplash is the worst! I got rear-ended in 2008 and still have problems with my neck and back! I hope you feel better soon!

Shea - Good luck today! I just about threw up when I read your post about that new medical breakthrough! The thought of someone terminating a pregnancy because they got the "wrong" gender just makes me sick!

Nat - I can't believe how far along you are already! Looking forward to hearing the gender when you know!

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess. When it rains it pours, hey? I hope things get better for you soon.

Shea, good Luck with school.

Faith *hugs*. Forgive me for saying it, but I think you need to take a very hard look at your future with your DH. If you are suspicious, you've probably got a good reason to be.

Hope everyone else is doing well

AFM, just passing time in my TWW, but I've been busy, so I haven't been obsessing or hardly paying attention at all. My DD turns 6 on Thursday, so I've been getting her party, etc together.

Have a good week everyone!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I have this great app for my Iphone (not sure if anyone already has it) its called a Period Diary and you put in your cycles etc and it tells you when you are at your most fertile and when you are likely to 'O'.

Its great. DH and I have been BD on my most fertile days and on the day I 'O' which so far has been spot on.

xx

12 years ago

I had my orientation for RN program...and holy toots I am scared out of my mind now. I am nervous about being able to work, or failing school because I cannot afford to not work.

I might be a little MIA here eventually. I am sorry, life is too flipping crazy!!!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

Jess- It will definitely not be easy but sometimes it is amazing the strength we find to do things and get things done. Wishing you lots of luck and please update us often.

Melissa- That sounds like so much fun! What is the theme for her birthday?

Shea- How are you doing?

Kraken- So good to hear from you! I am glad you found a good calendar. Smartphones always have cool apps! FX and praying you get your BFP soon.

Victoria- It is going by slow but fast at the same time too...if that makes any sense!

AFM: One thing I am beginning to realize is that you cannot talk to people/friends about your plans throughout pregnancy. People have all kinds of opinions/reactions. Dh and I figured, other than our doc, who we really like so far, we will not discuss our plans with friends or just people in general. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That is not what bothers me, it is just the way they say things and express their opinions. I know this all sounds confusing but I just wanted to share. This isn't a big deal of course, just a thought I wanted to share.

Love,
Nat

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Wanted to give an update. First of all, everything is FINE with the baby but I had and emergency trip to the doctor's office yesterday when I starting showing signs of early labor. I'm only 24 weeks.

I found water in my underwear at the store and then started getting horrible, shooting cramps. Turned out that the water was just a very large amount of vaginal discharge and my cervix was hard and closed = no labor. The on call midwife said to talk about the incident with my regular doctor at my appointment next week but that I needed to talk it EASY as constant cramping can soften the cervix and lead to pre-term labor. Needless to say I am scared shitless but at least all is okay for now.

12 years ago

Oh my gosh! Victoria!!! I bet you are scared crapless!!! You need to put yourself on bed rest if at all possible. I'm praying super hard for you and miss Annabelle.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Victoria- I am so so glad you and theclose baby are ok. Big hugs. That would scare me too. How are you feeling now. I have had discharge that makes undue wet too. 15 weeks today, I can't for anything around the house. I am lying down 75 % of the fay because of cramps. They ate not super painful but have started again after stopping for a week and half. They are not super painful BUT have not stopped once since Monday. Don't know if it is something to worry about. I hope it's normal.

Shea- How was your day?

User Image

12 years ago

Nat I hope your cramps are nothing serious. I'd deffinitly ask your dr next appointment if it's something to be concerned with. Praying for all you bump sisters.

My day had been pretty good. DH called this morning and said they wanted him to work tomorrow in place of another guy that is just plain lazy and won't finish his work because he likes to "milk" the clock an get paid overtime. DH told him no because he has to go pick up his books tomorrow...and it our ANNIVERSARY! 7 years total but 1 year as husband and wife :). He is taking me ice skating and to our favorite restaurant and we will eat our preserved wedding cake tier.

Anyways, my little doggie is wanting me to take him out and I have to get ready to go run errands. Love all of y'all.

Oh BTW classes are going great! Thank you all for the prayers!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Victoria & Nat - I hope the babies stay where they are supposed to until they are healthy and strong. Prayers for both of you and your little bambinos!

Shea - Belated congrats on your one year wedding anniversary. 7 years together is a long time. My husband and I have been married for 2 but together for 6. Did you go on bcp then?

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

As for me, trying to get tax stuff around but waiting for a bunch of stuff still. :-( Slow pokes getting us w2s and student loan info. I also found out the pharmacies will print out your costs for the year so I can make sure we claim every little bit. :-D Yay!

Anyways, things are starting to look up. I talked to DH and I am going to go to the fertility seminar on the 19th. I gave them insurance info so they will be able to tell me what insurance will cover. It would be amazing if they would cover IUI. I would love to try IUI sometime this year. I have been doing research and my obgyn seemed to think that twins would be not a good plan for a unicornuate uterus so she was a little uneasy of prescribing clomid (or so it seemed) but I have read medical journals that have shown it is still possible to carry to term or close to term with twins. I am not holding my breath for a 2012 baby though, I figure if I have low hopes maybe I won't get down so easily. Isn't that sad? I am hopeful that one day I will experience pregnancy, but have to stop focusing on having a goal as to when it will happen. God will let it happen when it is meant to be, right?

As for A & M still nothing new on investigation. Other than his Mom lied and said he smoked pot and cigs when he spent the night this week. So my mom called it in so he could get drug tested, and he came through 100% clean on everything. She lied. There has to be something wrong in her head....so with that and whatever M told his probation officer, the PO wants A out of her mother's custody as well. I would be ecstatic if everything cleared and was done before the end of January. Or at least before I start clinicals and such so I won't have as much stress at home.

Love you ladies, and have a wonderful weekend.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo