Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Welp positive OPK for me this morning but negative HPT so the tww starts all over again....sigh I hate PCOS. I believe I'm going to call my dr. And get back on BCP today. I'm still going today on metformin though if I can.

Jess I'm sorry so much strife is hitting you at one time. Your in my prayers.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

What CD are you on Shea? What kind of OPK did you use?

When you go on the clomid from the dr, if you can push for U/S monitoring, I think it would be beneficial for you. Tell them that opk's don't work for you at all.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Lisser I'm on CD 17...and I'm not sure that's it's the OPKs but that my body is just gearing up to ovulate but can't release the egg. I used a first response OPK this morning And it's deffinitly positive. If it stays positive for at least a day or so then Ill know I have ovulated. But if it is only positive for an hour or two then I'll know it's a "false surge" again. Sigh. Wait and see game again. When we decide to start back ttc again my Dr said that they would u/s monitor me while taking clomid...thank goodness. I'm pretty sure I'll have to have trigger shots though....

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

User Image

The top is from yesterday around 5pm. It was deffinitly negative yesterday (idk if y'all can tell from the pic that it's negative) and the bottom two are positives from today (taken and hour apart).

12 years ago

Shea! I sure hope those are positive OPKs for you. Keep us posted. If you go back on BCP how long would that be for? Then you will start clomid?

Jess what came of your spotting yesterday?

User Image

12 years ago

Yes, the top is negative and the bottom are definitely positive. I'd suspect that the false surge was on CD 10, since that was so early. Sucks to start the TWW over again, but I think that you should try to catch this surge and wait it out again before you go on BCP for a break.

Good Luck!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

I have missed you all so much. I hope that everyone had a good New Year's Eve celebration.

Sorry I have been MIA. Have just been busy driving back and forth from my parent's house to my house during the holidays. We also took my grandfather to the hospital on New Year's Day. He wasn't well at all but is doing a little bit better now. He is still at the hospital.

Shea- I also think that the bottom 2 are positive. I hope that it stays like that for a little while. I am so sorry opks are not being very helpful. Did you mean birth control pills by BCP? I know you said that you want to take a break but may I ask why birth control pills if that is what you meant?

Ash- Thinking about you. I hope that you are doing ok. We are always here for you when you are ready to come back.

Jessh- Are you going to test or just wait for AF (which I stronly hope does not show and that this is it for you)?

Melissa- How are you doing?

Margaret & Victoria- Hope you two are doing well. I rarely go on CMP but get your updates here.

Faith- How are you?

AFM: Cramps/discomfort seems to be going away. Nausea is definitely a lot less now. I had lost weight during the first tri but I am sure will gain weight now that I have my appetite back. That's ok though...I am ready :) Our next appointment is on the 24th of Jan. I should be 2 days away from 17 weeks by then. We are going to ask the doctor to take a peek for the gender, don't think he will do it that early but it is worth a try. Otherwise we have to wait for the anatomy scan which will be scheduled between week 17-20. All I want is a healthy baby.

User Image

12 years ago

Just tested again and it was negative. So I'm pretty sure it's a false surge. I'm calling my Dr now to get a prescription for birth control. Oh and my BCP break will only be for 3 months. Long enough for my ovarian cysts to heal up and regulate my cycle.

12 years ago

They won't prescribe BCP rigt now. Im pretty upset but there is nothing I can do. I'll check back in later

12 years ago

Were you given a reason why not, Shea?

I'm sorry they aren't doing what you want.

*hugs*

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo