Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Victoria, good to hear that the Ffn test was negative. Keep on baking Annabelle!

Nat, no rush on the vitamins. I'm not sure that they were the answer anyway.

Shea and Jess, hope you guys are doing okay.

Ash, *hugs* I understand you not wanting to come back just yet, but thanks for checking in. It's good to hear from you.

Faith, good to hear from you too.

Hope everyone else is doing good well.

AFM, AF is messing with me.

I was pretty sure I ovulated over the New Years Weekend (didn't use an OPK, but my body signs are almost always bang on), so I would have been about 14dpo (CD27) on Tuesday. Tuesday came and went with no AF, no spot and no cramps. Yesterday, no AF, spot or cramps, and again this morning (even after DTD last night which is almost always a trigger...) no AF, no spot and no cramps. I've had four negative tests in the last two days, two of them were FRER's, one from this morning FMU. Not even the hint of a second line.

Out of the last 12 cycles, I've only had one other one go as far as 29 days. In that one AF showed on CD30. I'm on CD29 today. I guess I have no choice but to wait this one out. If I still don't see AF by tomorrow morning, which will be CD30, I'll go buy more HPT's. I used my last one this morning.

I've been tracking my cycle since 2002. I've had only three 30 day cycles and three 31 day cycles in all that time. And I've never had a cycle go past 31 days except the one I was preggo on. If AF hasn't shown by Sunday, and I don't get a + test, I'll be going on Monday to request blood work.

And now that I've made that plan, the should show up.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

How you all doing? Anymore BFP's?

AFM - I felt like I 'O' for 4 days it was really weird. I've had stinging pains in my bb's and like 'O' pains in my sides but I 'O' at least 6 days ago so don't know what thats all about. I just feel weird and I felt faint and shaky yesterday just before I finished work. I went to watch something upstairs at about 9pm and fell asleep that is not like me.

Trying not to get any hopes built up but its really hard not to.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

xx

12 years ago

Good Luck Karen!

AFM,

CD1. AF just had to make sure she messed with my head first. I was pretty sure the negative tests were right, but there is always that thought in the back of your mind...

Anyway, I'll wait until it looks for sure like full flow, then call my RE to get my last IUI underway.

Hi ladies how is everyone?

Lisser-AF is the worst. Praying this next cycle is super lucky for you!

Sorry I haven't had much time to respond. I've been so busy with classes and life in general. I have to drive about an hour or so to school and I'm there all day long. So between keeping a house up an all that I'm dead exhausted when I get home lol.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies, well im having cramps like AF is going to start
but its not due for another 8 days. Had the cranps now for
nearly a week never had this before. Im constantly tired
its only 7.46pm and im ready for bed am soooo tierd.
Ive felt a bit sick and threw up a little yesterday, its been
around this time for the last few nights. I had a headache
earlier on today and sorry to be TMI but im going to the
bathroom everyday for a bowel movement when i
normally go every two days. Im really hoping this is it
and its not another trick of my body.

12 years ago

Where is everyone?? :-(

12 years ago

I'm here Karen!

I had a busy weekend.
:)

Started my clomid, 100mg last night. We have an U/S booked for Sunday to see how my follicles are doing. The nurse mentioned that she expected I'd only need the one because I respond well and produce follicles very quickly. I will be doing the HCG trigger again, and my IUI should be Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

I plan on testing out my trigger shot again. Gotta see two lines somehow.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good Monday and a great week!

HI Girls,

Kraken - I am hear too! This thread has really slowed donw. Makes me sad! I hope this is it for you as well. I have everything crossed for you. When will you first test?

Lisser - I am happy for you that it is IUI week. That is exciting. It is time to get some more BFP on here and I hope it is your turn!!! Let us know how it goes.

Shea - I bet you are tired! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. How is school going? Are you enjoying it?

How is everyone else doing? Victoria - how have you been feeling? I would love an update from anyone that has time!

AFM - nothing really to report. I am 26 weeks this week. Time is going by really fast all of the sudden. Funny part of my pregnancy. Lots of people are telling me I am really small for how far along I am and lots of people are telling me I am big! I don't think either is great. People should stop trying to label pregnant ppl in size...neither is great! Haha.

Oh and for those that remember Aisha - I saw she had a little boy last week. Very cool.

User Image

12 years ago

Mconnor and liessa,

It has gone really quiet on here. Im still having weird feels in my tummy
I did a test this morning BFN but read its too early so going to do another
one friday morning because me and DH are out for a birthday party and i
to check before i have a drink. AF is due sunday so will see what happens.

Liessa hope this is it for us both would be great

Xx

12 years ago

Mconnor and liessa,

It has gone really quiet on here. Im still having weird feels in my tummy
I did a test this morning BFN but read its too early so going to do another
one friday morning because me and DH are out for a birthday party and i
to check before i have a drink. AF is due sunday so will see what happens.

Liessa hope this is it for us both would be great

Xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo