Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 224 of 224 Replies

Awww that title sounds good to me hun

12 years ago

Sounds great to me as well

User Image

12 years ago

Lis - sounds good to me as well!

Shea - <3 thanks sweetie. I hope school goes well, if we lived closer we could relax together after each crazy semester! =) I had my first exam...83 (I didn't study like I should have, I will be honest)...which is a C+ at my school :-(

Karen - I wasn't aware you lived in UK, if I was it must have been a tidbit I forgot! Not gonna lie I was assuming US and thinking she is either young or late at getting her license...OR...she is gonna be a female trucker. (The last part reallly made me chuckle to think about, because it was the one I thought sadly had to make sense). Oh boy, sorry for assuming. Extract foot from mouth commencing haha. I had a friend that studied abroad and they all thought it was crazy she starked driving at the age of 14 or 15 on a permit! Then 16 by her self. I bet you are SUPER excited! Good luck and have fun! Also when do you plan on testing?

AFM -1st test done as I said earlier. Pretty sure I am at least 1dpo bc CM has chanced back to lotiony instead of ewcm, And I have to tell you I met a wonderful woman that gave me hope yesterday at school. She ttc for 10yrs with PCOS. Injectibles and everything. Several months after getting acceptance into rn program she got a BFP on a nonmedicated cycle. She told me csection and all she did it successfully! If we can afford it I will continue treatments for ttc while in school.-

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Here's the new thread girls~

Hope to see everyone there!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8149

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo