Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Good morning everyone.

Praying for each of you.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

ladies, im sorry i can't catch up with everyone right now. but i want to let you girls know im stepping away from CTP and this thread for awhile. i found out yesterday i had an etopic pregnancy and so as I type this I'm loosing the baby. I will update on my blog when I am able to but right now its taking everything I have to let you girls know.

I am praying for each and every one of you and I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. I really hope that everyone gets their wish to become a mom at some point soon! thank you so much for your support during the clomid journey. i truly think about each and everyone of you everyday and hope and pray that everything works out!
ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ash I am SO sorry. Pregnancy loss is the hardest thing ever. There are no words that I can type to make you feel better but please know I am thinking about you and sending you a huge hug. Take as long as you need and we will be here when you get back.

User Image

12 years ago

I am so sorry for how absent I have been!

Ash - I am heartbroken for you! PLEASE take all the time you need to grieve. You will be in my thoughts.

Jess - I am so sorry you are going through all this. These decisions are never easy but I'm sure whatever you choose to do will be the right choice.

Shea - I hope you O soon! How have you been feeling? I've been thinking about you.

Melissa - I have a good feeling about you this month! FX!

AFM - Tomorrow is my ultrasound. I'll be 20w2d. I'm really looking forward to finding out the sex but more importantly I am really anxious to see if this baby is healthy. With the Duggar loss and all the potential problems that can be detected at 20 weeks I am pretty nervous. We haven't seen the baby since it was a little bean at 7 weeks so I am on pins and needles. It doesn't help that I've been really sick since Friday with a nasty cough/cold. I think I might cough this baby right out of me! Ohhhh, the stressing never ends...

12 years ago

Oh Ash, I am so sorry honey. You are in my thoughts.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Ash - praying for you deer. Pregnancy loss isn't easy! I pray God gives you the comfort you need, and you know we are here for you on this thread and on blogger. *hugs* Lots of love and prayers sent your way.

Victoria - Good luck, I hope everything turns out well. I understand your anxieties though....I will probably be a basket case if I ever get that far in pregnancy.

Shea - Hope you O soon.

HSG is tomorrow, anxious and nervous and all that is in between. the doctor isn't my usual so I may have to set up another apt to talk to her but testing I want: To test for ovarian reserve, polycystic ovaries (how many follicles really?), and a challenge test with clomid to check ovarian responsiveness to the medicine. AND for a lap if they find nothing. I want them to check for endo and hsg doesn't show that....

Nervous....

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi Girls

BIG day tomorrow. I have my ultrasound for 20 weeks as well. So Victoria and I will be doing that and Jess will be doing her HSG. I will be waiting to hear how everything went for everyone.

User Image

12 years ago

Ash, still sad for you.

Shea, here's to a good O soon!

Marg and Victoria, can't wait to hear how the U/S's go! So exciting.

JessH, Good Luck with the HSG. Take some ibuprofen or something about an hour before hand, it helps with the cramping.

AFM, the HCG trigger is officially out of my system, had a BFN on the test today.
User Image

I think I won't test again now until the weekend. Maybe. I keep changing my mind, lol!

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh ash! It felt like someone twisted a knife in my chest when I read that! I can only imagine how your feeling. I'm so heartbroken for you I just wanna cry :'(. Sending you so many hugs and prayers. Life is so unfair!!! Please take all the time you need. We are going to be here waiting for you when you feel like returning. I love you so very much, Ash. If there is anything I can do please please let me know!

Praying for all you ladies with Dr appointments tomorrow.
Lisser praying your pee sticks start getting 2 pink lines again!

AFM still no surge.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Ash: I don't know what to say. I am in shock. Please know that I will be thinking of you.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo