Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls,

Jess - I am so sorry to hear the crappie news. Did the Dr discuss what happen next or what this means? What is the next step???

I had my scan this morning. Very cool to see baby moving around. They didn't tell me if it is a boy or girl but said that he got 'some good shots' and thinks the Dr will be able to tell me tomorrow. I am going to call as soon as possible tomorrow. Here is one of the pictures from today.

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

Marg! Yay for "good shots"! And thank you so much for posting a sono pic! I love looking at them. That is such a cute sono too! The baby looks like "will you hurry up and get this over with already" lol.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I'm so sorry Jess. *hugs* Take some time to recover from the shock of that diagnosis, and then get back in the saddle. There is still a chance for you to conceive and carry a pregnancy to term. It would be high risk, but it's not impossible. *hugs*

Nat, yes, the nuchal translucency is the first tri ultrasound. For me personally, I wouldn't do an amnio no matter what the risk factor determined, but having an idea of whether or not there is an increased risk was important to me, just so that I would know what to expect. I needed to know if there was a chance of down syndrome, so that I could prepare and not be caught unaware with that diagnosis on the birth day. I would have been worried if I was "in the dark" so to speak.

*hugs* for what ever you decide.

Shea, sending you O vibes!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

I meet with doctor tomorrow.

But honestly, idk how many more losses James and I can go through.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

We just got back from our ultrasound and we are so happy to announce we are having a healthy baby GIRL!!!

Our families don't know yet b/c we want to make is special for them and my dad's out of town but I had to let you all know!

12 years ago

Awe yay! Congratulations Victoria!!!! I have a question...I'm just curious but did the baby's gender match up with the Chinese gender chart? Ooooh I'm just so excited for you!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess. It's so raw right now, I don't blame you for how you are feeling. Can you ask your Dr tomorrow if bed rest right from a BFP would help? Is that something you'd be able to do or financially not?

I feel so bad for you.

Ash, still thinking of you too. Sending hugs.

Marg and Victoria, I'm so glad you got good ultrasounds! Congrats on your girl Victoria! Marg, can't wait to hear!!

Shea - No the Chinese predictor chart said boy.

12 years ago

Ugh ladies I'm so mad at myself! I went to go take a phenergan (medicine to keep me from throwing up) and I accidentally took a progesterone pill! They look almost identical and it was an honest mistake but good grief I know it's probably going to mess my cycle up BIG time! Oh and on top of that I took another dose of soy isoflavones tonight way before I even realized the mix up! UGH! So estrogen plus progesterone in one night. Ridiculous! I can just about bet that I won't O this cycle at all because of my little goof up :(. Disappointment does Not even begin to cover it...

12 years ago

Hopefully they cancel each other out, and it won't and it won't make any difference in your cycle Shea.

*hugs*

AFM,
I made it a morning without POAS, lol! I've got one more to wait before I try testing again. I waffle back and forth at different times through out the day as to whether or not I think this IUI worked.

Only time will tell.

*hugs* to all

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo