Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Nat I do understand what you are trying to say but I think your hormones are just talking :) (I'm just picking at you lol) but seriously don't think twice about staying on this thread!!! We love you and want you here. I don't know what I would do without y'all! I know sometimes we make it seem like we are anti-pregnant but it's not like that at all. It sting for me to find out others have gotten pregnant on a whim or effortlessly but I don't feel like that for you guys...I KNOw what y'all have been through and what y'all have had to endure and I have never had an ounce of resentment toward y'all for being pregnant. In fact I'm over the moon every time one of us gets a BFP. I love hearing about y'all pregnancy journey, symptoms, sonograms, and stories! Please please don't leave! We are a "family" and and we leave no man behind on this journey :) love you bunches! BIG HUGS!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Love - u stay where u feel comfy! I am so happy I found this forum with all my old school girls hahaha. As I said earlier I don't thinki would stay on CTP if I had to deal w the newer members.

Shea- hurry up girl! LOL

Well I continue to feel twinges here and there. Today is 6 dpo and day 2 on progesterone. Tonight I feel soooo nauseous and I can't kick it. Maybe a side effect of the progesterone? Any ideas?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

I don't feel like writing much on here, I just updated my blog though. It has everything from yesterday and today's follow up if you read the last 2 entries.

http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

One thing I didn't write about is the fact that I also have BV again. Again. WTH? I am going to be going on supplements that will help prevent it. Because this is my second time this year. This time I get to go on pills because I hated the clindamyacin (sp?).

Oh and my cousin will be living with us permanently soon. My sister's counselor told my mom to believe him due to situations and how things usually play out when there are lies about the sexual abuse.

so much going on in my life right now.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess. I hope that the MRI finds the most favorable result to be true. Please let us know when you go for these tests. Keeping you in my thoughts.

I also hope all goes well with your cousin.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

User Image

User Image

I got these 2 pics scanned of our little Annabelle. Thought I'd share with you ladies....

12 years ago

Jess - I am so sorry you are going through so much right now! That is just unfair for one person to have to endure all that! I am keeping you in my thoughts. Please let me know if there is anything I can do from afar! It hurts me to know how upset you are! BIG HUG!!!!

12 years ago

Cute pics of your little girl Victoria! Love the name you chose for her!

AFM, Cramps like AF is around the corner. Tested this morning, it was a bad evap line, dark grey. Took another this afternoon and it was negative. I'll try again in the morning, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll test Monday morning with a FRER (been using $ store tests that I know pick up 25miu) before my ultrasound.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey you guys. I know I have been flaky for a while. Please cut me some slack. My concentration level isn't what it was six months ago. The depression has killed it, and there is just so much to keep up with on these boards. I posted this under another category, but I figured I fill you guys in too:

I haven't been on the message boards here much lately. Honestly, my concentration has just been too bad to keep up with everything going on. I have been TTC for over a year now. I have PCOS and DH has 0% morph and a low count to boot. We cannot afford IVF and DH refuses to adopt (I don't really want to adopt either).

I don't know how much longer I can keep riding this monthly roller coaster. I want a child more than I can possibly explain, but the pain that this has caused me is unbearable. I am on an anti-depressant, sleeping pills, and anxiety meds for when it gets really bad. These meds have kept me out of the mental ward but they haven't made me okay.

I ovulated on my own for the first time in six years this month (I was on BC for five of those years). I thought that because it was such a miracle this had to be the month. Well, my BBT dropped this morning and I've started spotting. I'm only 12dpo. I didn't even make it a full luteal phase. I'm devestated. Right here before Christmas too.

I've tried telling my doctors how much this has affected me, but they can't do much since I'm still TTC. I see a therapist, but I'm still miserable. All I ever wanted was a husband and kids. I've got a great husband, but may never have kids. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. The optimism and hope I used to have has been replaced by bitterness, pessimism, and anger.

I'm angry at God, my body, all the doctors, all the people who don't understand, and people who are blessed with fertility. I don't want to feel this way, but I do.

I just needed to rant and feel sorry for myself. I don't even know why I'm posting all this. I'm just having a hard time coping. I don't know how some of you have done this for so long. I don't think I can take another month of this horrible disappointment.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Rachel it so good to hear from you again but I hate it's under these circumstances. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. And don't worry about being "flaky". We understand. Congrats on ovulating on your own though...I wish I could. I'm praying for you dear. We are here if you need us. BIG HUGS. Love you!

Lisser I'm praying you get a BFP! I want you to get your BFP more than I want to get mine (which is ALOT lol) praying for you.

AFM no surge...it's not even close to a positive anymore. I'm done ttc for a while. I'm seriously talking a break this time and I'm okay with that. It's the holidays and I want to enjoy myself not stress about ttc. I'll start back in jan/feb after my fertility appt unless my cycle wants to regulate itself...which I'm sure will happen when hell freezes over...and unthaws...and freezes over again lol.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Thanks Shea. I'm so sorry your cycles still haven't regulated. Taking a break is a good idea. I'd be worse off right now if we hadn't taken a few months off. It was nice trying to get a normal flow back to our sex life without all the pressure and scheduling. I hope the break helps.

Lisser - I'm hoping you get your BFP. Those tests you posted earlier looked promising.

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo