Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, sorry ive been MIA i have been checking in and reading but just
Havnt had time to write.

Hope everyone had a good xmas looking forward to a new year.

AFM - AF is due Monday and for the last few days ive been feeling
Really sick when i get up on a morning. Did a couple if tests but both
BFN but maybe they were to early. I have started getting like an ovulation
Pain in my left side every now and then. They say 9% of pregnancys happen
Between xmas and new year so fingers crossed

Xx

12 years ago

In case I don't have time to get on an tell y'all later, Happy New Years. I couldn't have made it through this past year without y'all. Love you guys! Here's to a better year for all of us!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Happy New Years ladies! Here's to 2012 may it bring us joy and blessings that will fulfill our deepest dreams. Thank you all for being an amazing sounding board and group to lean on. You ladies are the best.

Kraken - I hope this is it for you!

As for me...still nothing new on CPS/DHS fiasco with family. Cousin driving me nuts SO ready for school to start back up for him! On the ttc front...got HSG claim statments (they billed three seperate parts, the doctor, the "surgery" portion...like using the room/dye/etc, and the radiology portion) ...total cost 550! Seriously?!?! They didn't cover radiology or surgery portions so I get to call my insurance and ask why?!? I haven't gotten bill for MRI or U/S yet either....oye. thinking January will bring me over 1000 dollars in medical bills in the mail.

I am about 8dpo and have been having a hard time sleeping lately due to crazy dreams, yesterday my nipples started hurting big time. I am not gonna lie regardless of where I am in my cycle...I had a glass of bubbly...decided I am tired of putting my life on hold with the fraction of hope that I could be pregnant. So here is to hoping for BFP regardless. I will not test for at least a week probably.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Nat - with my UU I have a 23% chance miscarrage 1st tri, 9.7% 2nd tri, 10% stillborn, 20% early preterm, and 49% chance of a live healthy full term baby. So really I have a 50/50 chance. It could mean early bed rest, csection bc of smaller room for baby, and only one ovary that I have a
chance from catching the egg from due to only one being hooked up.

Oh and at u/s she said I didn't have pcos looking ovaries, just 1 cyst on my left (not connected) ovary. So when I got pregnant 2 months in a row in 2010 it truly was a miracle because I ovulated two months in a row from same side!

We are for sure taking a break from meds with ttc until after we have med bills paid off, I still have some unpaid lab fees as well. Blah! Good thing tax time is soon...I am thinking we will pay it all off then. BOOO! I am still planning on going to the free seminar in January so I can get a free consult with an RE. That way we will know what the plan of action will be in May-ish (unless I get a natural bfp before then! Which would be Aaaaamazing!).

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

10dpo....my nips hurt. seriously, not the I cant face the shower water hurt but the sitting here in a bra or touching my shirt they hurt. And I can't sleep, and I have been having crazy dreams....I can't wait for this 2ww to be over.

12 years ago

Where is everyone? I hope everyone is okay....

11dpo today. If normal length cycle AF should be here in 4-5 days.

M has court today. For a case of a stolen dirtbike..oye! Nervous for him, he is facing jail if they deam him guilty.

EDIT: Cruel joke....blood clotty spotting this morning right after posting. Sore tatas this cycle from PMS I guess...BOO!

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess.

I hope everything turns out okay for your cousin.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I am going to be taking Christmas down at my house today. Fun, fun!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Spotting is gone again...wth? Stuck waiting at district court still. Been here since 1245...and now 3.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Jess I hope its implantation spotting. and I hope everything goes okay with M.

Lisser have fun taking down all the decorations! lol

AFM im somewhere in a cycle lol...nah, im just kidding, im CD 16/17 and *maybe* 6/7 days past ovulation (I pray i ovulated). Im just waiting for AF to show so I can go on BCPs. Its time for a much needed break for about 3 months or so. then we will try again. I apologize for not being on here much. Ive had stuff going on...Im thinking of stating up a photography business (when I get the hang of my new photo editor and can afford a much better camera lol). And I have been getting ready for classes. they start next monday! Also been helping my friend with her baby daddy issues. He abandoned her and her son and is now trying to take the baby away from her. She is going to meet with the lawyer tomorrow and asked me to accompany her. Which I said I would. Oh not to mention I have had my sister-in-laws pretty much every since Christmas break has let out, We even had them on New years. Owell....thats life I rekon....

I hope to hear from everyone else soon. I love all you guys!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - hope you O'd! And get a BFP and don't have to worry about bcp...I have to admit I am tempted to go that route, I have to wait and hear from my doctor.

I am cramping and have had more brown spotting so I am sure within a few days AF will start. My longest cycle ever has been is 34 days. With 31-32 being average. I am CD30 today.

Court was a long LONG day. 5 hours in a room without enough chairs for everyone to sit. M has to do counseling and then Feb 1st has sentencing..if they keep current sentence it will be 15 days in jail with probation. Oye Vay!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo