Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 224 Replies | Last Page

I know I have been absent lately...I have been battling back to back infections. Right now I have a horrible sinus infection and it is taking its tole on me. I will try to update myself on everyone soon.

I am on limited physical activity due to some pretty bad cramping I have been having which makes my doctor nervous. At 23 weeks, it is WAAAYY too early for Annabelle to come so I hope the "rest" makes things better.

12 years ago

Nat I just saw your post! Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Yes BCP is for birth control pills. I want to go back on them because they regulate my cycles and give my tiny cysts a chance to heal and stop throwin my cycles off...

Lisser it's okay and they want me to wait till my next AF, which if thugs go the "normal" route it will be about 3 months from now :/

Victoria! I'm so sorry and very scared for you and anna!!!! Sending you much love and prayers!!!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nat - I am debating about waiting or buying a test now. The spotting reminds me of the cycle with the faint bfp and the neg blood work. Thinking about taking my progesterone until 15dpo and testing then. Idk *sigh*

Victoria - Praying for you and your little annabelle!

Lis - where are you at in your cycle?

Shea - bummer about things not going the way you want!

I got an update on my loveliness...kidneys appear normal but may want a CT scan to check for both ureters (ummmm if they would have done ivp I would know about this already...). When AF comes CD3 I am doing FSH and Estrogen check. To check for ovarian fxn. Idk if I said this already but I had one cyst. Definitely not pcos looking ovaries. Also u/s showed fibroids in uterus at top, could be causing issues...and why AF has gotten heavier lately. I really think I am gonna take progesterone pills for the next couple days, test then stop if negative. Then blood work this coming cycle (and possibly seeing an RE). And if nothing I too am think a bcp induced break.

I am trying not to over analyze my spotting and "symptoms" (hungry, very tired, crampy/pulling in uterus. And near ovaries, and somewhat sensitive nips). All could be PMS or EPS. I just need a vaca away from it all!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Thoughts for health and a full term pregnancy being sent your way, Victoria! Keep on baking Annabelle!

Nat, sorry about your gpa. I'm glad you are doing well now, though. I hope they'll be able to see the gender for you!

AFM, I'm on CD 15, I'm pretty sure I ovulated over the weekend. I'm not testing this cycle at all, unless AF isn't here by the 17th. If it shows, we will do our last iui at the end of the month.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Somehow my reply posted twice.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hi ladies

Hope everyone has had a good day. I been getting DH set up for online classes and getting myself situated for school and tweaking my schedule a bit. Anyways, I'm so proud of DH for wanting to go back. He loves his carpentry job but he has always wanted to go into criminal justice and is finally taking the leap. like I told him its now or never. We are both young and it will be harder for him to go back to school after babies. So for the news I'm sure y'all are more intrested in....we are putting off ttc for another 2 years or so... I want to become an Ob/Gyn (which will take more than 2 years but it will give DH time to get his dergree) and DH wants to get his dream job. I really hate to put off having a baby but I KNOW in my heart it's for the absolute best. I want to give my children everything and I want to be more "settled", I guess you'd call it....I just don't want us to have any "I wished I woulda's"....if that makes sense....I still want to stay on te thread though if that alright?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Wow Shea! That's huge news! Good for both of you! Can I ask how old you are?

And absolutely stick around! We need our cheerleaders still. :)

Lisser...I knew that question would come up sooner or later and I love you guys and I also don't believe in lying so I will just tell you the truth. I really hope y'all still speak to me after this but if y'all don't I completely understand...I'm only 19 and DH is 21. Before y'all think I'm just a bratty little kid please read my story.

DH an I have been together since I was 12...he's the only Bf I've ever had. Shorty after we got together my parents got hooked on meth. Well it was a little more than that. My dad cheated on my mom and started doing drugs first and when my mom found out she had a nervous break down and stayed in her room in the dark crying all the time. Then They fought like nobody's business and I would have to break it up while my little sister hid under her bed. I actually have wrestled loaded guns from my parents and almost got shot because they were tryig to commit "suicide".My dad had left but after a while came back and tried to "fix" our family. And somehow after dad came back mom ended up on meth too. Well after a little while with them on meth our family started falling apart again...about a year and a Half later my mom started to beat me. and daddy just completely checked out of life. When I turned 16 I got a job and a car....and then pregnant. DH already had a job (had since we met) and was Saving for a down payment on us a house so he could get me out of my parents house. He had actually moved in with me when i first found out but my parent never knew i was pregnant. I was almost 3 months along when I miscarried. I never wanted a baby before I got pregnant because of all the stuff my parents put me through ( and the fact I was raising my sister) but after I had a miscarriage it ripped a hole in my heart nothing could ever heal. I tried the first month or 2 after the m/c but it never happened. I kinda contribut the m/c to meth because my dad made it in our home. then We decided to wait a while before having a baby. I went off BCP a few months later and nothing happened except extremely long cycles. Found out I have PCOS and went back on birth control.

I was so stressed and depressed from everything going on at homeland had horrible panic attacks. I started going to therapy and it helped. Then my parents got arrested for drugs and went to jail. They got out and went to rehab. I graduated a year early from high school (I skipped a grade) which is why i already have a college degree. Soon as we graduated DH and I started trying to have a baby again. DH and I got married 7 months after we graduated and move into our own house and that's when I joined the website and met you ladies...

As of now my parents are clean...but on house arrest. My dad has horrible health (diabetis, heart failure, lung disease, high blood pressure, ect...) and mom still suffers from her breakdown. I still take care of my sister and have since I was 12. but now I also take care of my parents too (by the way they are both close to 55). DH put me through college and now we are both going back.

I now know it was immature to Try have a baby while being a teenager, but at the same time...I feel like I've never been a teen...I feel like I grew up immediately after childhood.

And while all that was going on with me and my family, DH raises his newborn twin sisterS because his dad/step mom were on meth and still are. His dad beat him and he had to work and pay all their bills. I know it sound like something unreal or from a movie but I swear it's the truth. I never knew a family could be so cold but I've seen it first hand. And when I became more involved with his family I helped him care for the girls and now we keep them most of the time.

Well that's pretty much the gest of it...I hope you ladies don't hate me but if you do I understand. I also don't want y'all to feel sorry for me...everything in life happens for a reason and I only told you my story to hopefully let y'all understand some of the choices I've made and why I am the way I am...I live you all so much and I hope that this doesn't change our friendships...I have always been so scared to tell y'all because I was afraid y'all wouldn't like me anymore and I've grown to attached to y'all. I never said anything because noone ever asked what my age was...but I did promise myself if I was ever directly asked I would answer honestly

12 years ago

Oh honey, big hugs! I could never hate you. I'd only be mad at you if YOU were on meth and trying to have a baby, but you aren't. How you came out of that with your head on straight is a miracle!

I only asked how old to see how much time you have before trying to get pregnant becomes urgent. I'm 36, so it's now or never for me. But lots of my friends got married and had babies young, so I don't think age is an issue really. I'm more bothered by multiple babies born to an unmarried teen, especially when they have different dads.

You are young, so you do have lots of time to go to school, get both of your careers started and then get back to the business of kids. You are very mature for your age, and you are making a very wise decision. I'm glad to call you my friend. :)

Thank you lisser. :') and I'd never do drugs (never have done then) I seen how it ripped my life apart and I wasn't even te one doing them.

And It bothers me when teens have kids...I know that sounds hypocritical but it's true. All my friends got pregnant in high school except 2. And their lives are horrible now. I was lucky and DH and I were actually meant to be together and we got married, but also things were a lot different for DH and me than for other kids our age. They were all so immature and most still are...it's sad.

But no, I'm not in urgent need of having a baby right now. I want a family of my own badly but I still have a few more years to go. That's actually what my Dr said too lol but he was going to go ahead and do fertility treatments anyways since DH and I have our lives together...you know house, jobs, finances, ect...

I do think I'm making the right decision by furthering my education (and DH too) and holding off on having a baby. We want to be able to give our child everything we never had growing up. And most importantly I want my babies to be proud of me and proud to call me their mama. Maybe after I become an OB/GYN they can do that...An DH and I can have the life we have always wanted

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo