Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 224 Replies | Last Page

So good to hear from everyone!

Shea- I was eating MnMs when I checked the thread. I saw your pic right sway and I got so excited, I dropped some of the mnms as I was trying to put them in my mouth lol. With my experiences, everyfime that I would get the smiley face, the blue lines would be close in color so it's looking good! Also the last one you have in the pic, the clearblue one, never gave me a false positive. However from what I remember the line next to the arrow needs to be the same or darker than the control line right? Either way looks like you are getting there. I suggest you test at least every 2-3 hours until you catch it. And start bd!! Praying for you Shea. I have a good feeling!!

I hope everyone else is doing well and spending time with family.

User Image

12 years ago

Nat- lol thats nice of you to get so excited for me :D! And I just took another clearblue regular OPK and the line was just as dark as the control! Woohoo! I'll test again with the digi before bed!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I'm pretty sure it was a false surge. Digi was negative a minute ago.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

What about the lines on the digi? Do another non digi clearblue before bed. Those are good tests from my experience. The cycle I conceive my clearblue digi was very wack. It did the exact same thing to me. It was pos then negative an hour later. Are you planning on bding. I would...just to be covered.

User Image

12 years ago

I would go with what the other one says Shea. And don't forget if you dilute your urine it will change your result. It needs at least 4 hours to be accurate.

I think it's a good surge! Good Luck!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

It is official: Unicornuate Uterus.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

oh Jess. I'm so sorry. *hugs*

I know it seems like the end of the road for you, but it isn't. Take the time you need to grieve and regroup. It's in your heart that a child grows, and you will be a mom.

*big hugs*

Shea- Have you tested today too?

Melissa- How are you doing? I have not forgotten about the vitamins, I will definitely be doing research. Now that I feel better as far as m/s, I can be more active. I hope that I can find it for you. That would be awesome.

Jess- I am very sorry to hear that. Did you find out if that effects you ttc? I really hope that it doesn't.

Rachel- Thinking about you, how are you?

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies:

Merry Christmas (late). AF came Tuesday as expected. So now I pout.

Jess - I'm not sure what your diagnosis means but I'm sorry that you have to deal with this.

Shea - Yeah for O!

How are all the other beatiful Ladies this evening?

This is the week that my WHOLE family goes to Maine to ski. I, of course, stay home with hubby every year - I would kill myself or someone else if I had to stay in a 3 bedroom house with 3 aunts, 3 uncles, and a ton of cousins. There's not enough alcohol in the world - LOL!

We had my attic converted into a bedroom over the summer - contractor just finished about a month ago. So hubby and I have been working this week on the finishing touches so that way my son comes home from Maine he will be moved in. The plan was that he would move upstairs and his old room would be the baby's room. Now I just need the baby for the room.

So CD3 today. Clomid round 2. I have decided that this will be my final TTC month - 10 months is enough for me. I can't handle it anymore. I'm tired of seeing all these women having BFPs after 1 or 2 months of trying. There's a running joke between me and my friends that I couldn't get pregnant if a live baby was c-sectioned into me. Not really a joke but you know what I mean. I think my dog, who is spayed, has a better chance of becoming pregnant than I do. It was so much easier when I was at peace with being a mother of one.

Yes, I am having a small pity party today.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

*hugs* Faith. I hope this cycle works for you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo