Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Jess my dr won't put me on BCP until AF arrives :/ so DH and I are just being extra careful. And I just want to tell you that I'm so proud of you and I look up to you so much. You are such a strong person and an inspiration to women everywhere. Love you bunches, and Big hugs. I know god is proud of you too and has big plans in store for you and your family.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hey girls, sorry I've been MIA. Have had a busy week/weekend, and it's not over yet.

I'll write more to everyone soon, but I just wanted to comment to Nathalie...some cramping is completely normal. Your uterus is a muscle, and it is being stretched out more every day. The cramps you are feeling are more than likely round ligament cramps. They can get quite painful. Keep watch on them, and if they are consistent then I'd say you are okay and not to worry. Make sure you do bring it up with your Dr. though, and they can make sure all is well. Just wanted to let you know that cramps are normal though.

And Victoria, please take it easy! Pre-term labor is scary. Stay baking Annabelle!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!

Melissa- I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write to me. You definitely made me feel better. I am pretty sure that what you are describing is it! In fact, it really surprises me when women say they didn't know they were pregnant even at like 3-4 months along. I don't know how to describe the feeling, the best way that I can describe it is like a type of cramp that doesn't fluctuate as far as pain. It is almost like the feeling you get a week before AF and couple of days before AF ends. That discomfort feeling. Definitely not period like cramps though. I will mention this to the OB for sure though. Another thing that I have been wanting to mention is that I am so sorry I haven't looked for the vitamin place yet. I don't even leave my house unless I really have to. Want to do it soon for you. It was be so great if I can find it!

Jess- Thank you. And yeah talk about those W2s that take forever to get here! The company I worked for said that I won't get mine until the first week of Feb but I am sure it will take longer than that. I hope that you get yours soon. I didn't know that it is possible to print out pharmacy costs to claim...can anybody do that? I am really bad at tax stuff. I am glad you are going to go to the seminar and really hope and will pray that it covers IUIs. And it is good that you did your own research about clomid and the possibility of twins. I have high hopes for you Jess. I can't say that I didn't lose faith at times when ttc which I feel VERY guilty for but I strongly believe that God is with you and angels are watching over you. Sending you lots of positive energy.

Shea- Hope that your anniversary celebration went well :). I hope that AF shows up quick for you and that you can get your BCP prescribed. Keep us updated. How are the classes going? You started right?

Margaret- Can't wait to hear from you, are you back?

Faith- How are you feeling? What CD or dpo are you on?

Nancy- Miss you.

Ash- Thinking about you, hope to hear from you soon.

Kraken- Are there any updates?

AFM: M/S definitely going away although it still comes and goes sometimes. Next appointment is on Jan 24th and we are going to beg the OB to take a peek for the gender. I doubt he would do it at 17 weeks. It is worth asking though. I haven't been able to go anywhere or leave the house much but Dh and I had a Vegas trip planned way before the bfp. He is interesting in the annual gun show since he is in law enforcement. That is why we had booked it but now we are turning it into our anniversary trip/babymoon since our anniversary is on Feb 7th. I told him that I would rather stay an extra day in Vegas than go somewhere else in Feb because it sucks feeling sick when you are not home or far away from home. He is still going to go to the gun show on some of the days but I will be enjoying the spa and yummy food (if I can), with his co-worker's wife. Basically this is not going to be the typical Vegas trips we have. In fact, I am anxious about the smoke but planning on staying away from crowded areas. I will just be hanging out at the spa. We are leaving Tuesday and coming back Friday. I just hope I can enjoy it to some extent but either way it will be nice to be away with hubby and celebrating our anniversary/babymoon.

I m so sorry, I wrote a book!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Love (sorry not sure of your name mine is Karen by the way)

No updates at the mo apart from I had some stinging pains in my left breast for a couple of days but i think it was cos I was 'O' and of course the usual pain in my overies but ive had nothing else. No pains or nothing. Its weird cos i normally have something but nothing at the mo.

How is everyone else? im taking driving lessons at the moment only started end of October so its going really good. Takes my mind of the dreaded AF each month.

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Sorry for not responding as much. School and life in general has just been so hectic. I'm so tired But I just wanted to let y'all know I was still checking in and thinking of y'all. Love you all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

hey ladies! I just wanted to say I am thinking of each and every one of you DAILY! Im sorry Im not around yet but I'm still having some rough days. I've been keeping busy by going to the gym and having the littles here.

I haven't officially had an AF yet started spotting yesterday and its super duper light today but other then that nothing exciting is going on.

Miss you girls so much but I'm not ready to come back yet. I hope you understand. You can follow me on my blog if you want to get in touch.

Ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Ash it's great to hear from you. I still think about you and pray for you everyday. I read over your blog to see how you were doing and it mad me cry. I just hurt so bad for you. Please know we love you and are here for you. take all the time you need to heal. We will still be here when you feel ready to come back. Hugs, love, and prayers being sent your way.

12 years ago

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to check in and say hi. I am back from a nice vacation with my hubby. Had a great time relaxing in the sun. I promise to catch up on everyon ein the next day or so. Just wanted to say hi and that I missed you.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies - hope all is well. Just wanted to let you all know that I've been kinda crabby lately - I think maybe its the fertility drugs - and have not really wanted to talk. Anyway, hope all is well - Let's go Giants (I'm a huge football fan).

Love - 10dpo (my ticker is a day off). Had a signifant BBT dip this morning but now real symptoms that could be related to pregnancy that can't be explained by the progesterone. Bummer!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Marg - Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Ash - I have been thinking about you constantly! Sending love and warm thoughts your way.

Shea - How is school going?

Jess - How are you doing? I know you are going through so much. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you!

AFM - Went in for another doctor's appointment on Monday. The doc ran some more tests including a fetal fibronectin test that checks for pre-term labor. It can tell you if you will go into labor within the next 2 weeks only but that is better than nothing. The test was negative so it looks like Annabelle is staying put for now which is somewhat of a relief. Every week I keep her in makes her chances better and better! Just wait, she'll probably trick us all and come late!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo