Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful day and that God finds a way to bless you beyond your wild expectations.

After all my bad news, yesterday I got amazingly good news. My layaway at Kmart was paid off in full by a secret santa. I wasn't going to get it out til next Friday due to bills and such. So it truly was a HUGE blessing. Next week I plan on spending the 190 I was going to pay on layaway toward a layaway, and secretly paying for people's gas at the pump. I am SO stinking excited!

Ashley - I wanted to say a special merry christmas to you. I know personally how hard the holidays are when you have just experienced a loss. Love you dear, and I hope God allows you peace and healing this holiday. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

May your Christmas Day be filled with love and light, and may 2012 bring us all amazing blessings.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Hope everyone's holidays went well and we are all recuperating nicely!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hope that everyone is enjoying quality time with friends and family for the holidays. Miss you all.

I have a doctor's appointment today. I should be about 12 weeks 3 days. Dh has been going to all the appointments with me. He is coming today too.

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone. I hope you've all had a nice Christmas! I'm still following this thread and madly cheering for you all to get your BFP soon! I just don't have much to share as I still feel that this is a TTC support forum and I am forever grateful for all of your support in my TTC journey. I sincerely wish you all a very safe and happy New Year!

Nancy

12 years ago

MRI this morning. Won't have results for like a week =( Boo. Anxious.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Good Luck Jess. I'm thinking of you!

12 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies! I hope you all had a merry christmas and are having lots of fun with family and friends. We are still celebrating here and having lots of good visits with people from out of town. Have a great day everyone!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Praying for all of you! Glad to hear from some of y'all!

Jess I'm praying for you!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

User Image
CD 10! I'm praying this isn't just a "false spike" and I truly ovulate! Please pray for me ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo