Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 224 Replies | Last Page

I was thinking of you recently Rachel. I'm sorry things are not so good for you. For me, I had to depersonalize TTC. It's hard to explain, but I made a conscious decision to not let infertility define me or let it run my life. It is a part of my life, but just that...only a part.

Can I ask how old you are? Is saving for an IVF in a few years feasible? I've heard that there are programs in the states that provide IVF to some people for free. I'd have to look it up, it's been a long time since I saw a reference to it.

My positive hpt's were from the hcg trigger I had this cycle. It's out of my system now, so those were technically false positives. I'm hoping I'll see one again this cycle!

Shea, *hugs* what CD are you on now? I wish this could be easier. Sometimes taking a break is necessary though. Thinking of you.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm 24, but I have Crohns disease. We don't know how long remission will last, so we don't know how much time we have to wait.

We are also in debt with student loans and cc bills. We can't start saving for IVF until those are paid off. We make monthly payments and have enough left over for a baby but right now all of that money is being eaten by RE visits and testing. We can afford a baby, just not the treatment required to get one. Our state doesn't require insurance to cover any infertility treatment or testing.

Also, my husband is 30. His sperm count and quality isn't going to get better as he grows older. It feels so hopeless. He doesn't want to use a sperm donor and I understand that. I just don't know what options we have but to keep trying for a fluke miracle or just give up.

I hope you get a real BFP too!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Rachel, have you considered something like this?

http://www.ivfclinicaltrial.com/

Hi ladies

Lisser- thank you so much for posting that. It may come in handy soon. Did you test today?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

yes Shea, it was BFN. Still early though, so I'm not calling it game over yet. I'll use a frer tomorrow then I have the antral follicle count ultrasound, and I'll try asking the tech if she sees anything. :)

Awe lisser I was hoping you'd have a BFP by today. My OPK is a BFN too though. It is stark white. :(

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Good morning ladies.

I hope you all are having a great Monday (if there is such a thing lol) Im going to be headed to town with my mom while they finish their Christmas shopping. I love Christmas but wish that it wasn't so gift-oriented...people get so wrapped up in buying presents that it kinda defeats the purpose. Anyways, can't wait to hear from all you ladies today. BIG HUGS to you all.

12 years ago

Well, my frer was negative this morning, and the u/s tech said that she couldn't see any indications of pregnancy in my uterus. I do however still have 2 large follicles on my right ovary.

I'm expecting that AF will show on time on Thursday. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should test out the rest of this cycle.

Hey Ladies:

I think I may have just gotten a super faint BPF.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Where's the picture Faith?!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo