Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 224 Replies | Last Page

I want to upload the pics of the tests but it keeps asking me for a URL - what is that?

The pics are saved to my desk top.

What do I do?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Ok - I just uploaded them to the HPT Gallery - #10787 and 10788.

I've NEVER gotten evaps on Wondfo.

Tell me what you think.

I just looked thru the gallery and #10429 and 10413 are someone else's pic but exactly what I was getting yesterday.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

AF is here...which is a good thing I guess. I don't get my Christmas BFP but At least I don't have to stress about getting my booster shots for school the first of January. And I get to tell my DR I had a normal AF so all I need is one more then onto clomid!! I could call them and tell them now and get put on clomid this "cycle" but I would rather wait till we are in better financial standings. The holidays always puts the hurt on our bank account and The Dr told me he was going to be doing ultrasound monitoring. which without insurance can get pretty pricey. Now I can not worry about having a glass of wine for the holidays.

How is everyone today? Love y'all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea, *hugs* on AF, but can I say I'm so happy that you didn't have another 50+ day cycle. That means the met is working and regulating your cycles.

Maybe you'll get on lucky New Years Eve, and ring the year in right, lol!

*hugs*

I had what I thought was another BFN this morning, but when I did the no-no and looked back at it this afternoon, I could almost swear there is a super faint line there. It's more than likely an evap line though. I've got one HPT left for tomorrow morning. If it's a BFN then I'll wait until AF is officially late before I'll test again.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Lis! I sure hope so too! Can you post a pic of your test? I'm praying my heart out that this is it for you!!! HUGS!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I posted a picture of the test I took this morning on the gallery just a few minutes ago, just from member. Its a procare test. The super-faint line I can see in person doesn't seem to show in the picture. I tried taking a picture of it this afternoon too, but it doesn't really show up either. I have to go out, but I can post some pics here later.

I can see a very faint line too! FX!!!!!

12 years ago

Oh and I told you wrong about my cycle dates! I was only on CD 17 when AF decided to pop in for a visit. So that meant I only had a 16 day cycle. :/ but hopefully like you said its just my body trying to regulate itself. Because I highly doubt one little progesterone pill could make me have an AF...spotting, yes but a normal period doubtful.

12 years ago

I agree Shea, I doubt one progesterone pill would start AF. I've had and 11 day cycle before. Actually, I believe it was 2 cycles before I got pg. I'd have to look back.

Anyway, here is the test from this morning. Wishful thinking?
User Image

And here's what it looked like several hours later. Possibly an evap?
User Image

I guess tomorrow will tell.

Lis- I don't see anything in the first pink but do see the line that appeared later. Really really hope it is not an evap. Don't know anything about this brand but I do see pink. Hopefully hcg is just starting to produce. Praying for you Melissa. Let us know what happens tomorrow.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo