Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls,

Victoria - I am thinking about you and hoping everything is going well. Please update when you can.

Shea - Your story is amazing. All I kept thinking while I read it was what an amazing person you are to have gone through all that and still eb such a positive and loving person. You inspire me. You will make the best mom when your time comes. Lisser is right that you are making a great choice going back to school to further your career. I know it isn't fun to hear "you have lots of time" but you do have enough time to have it all - that's for sure! Please don't go anywhere, I would miss chatting with you so much

Hubby and I are off to start out 'babymoon' today. We are going to Vancouver tonight to celebrate my best friend's birthday. Tomorrow we fly to LAX and Sunday we leave out of Long Beach on a cruise down to Mexico for a week. We have been so busy that I haven't even had time to get excited. I am looking forward to some warm weather though!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Guys:

Sorry I have been absent lately. Last week hubby and I were working on the converted attic/bedroom all day every day. Then I returned to work Tuesday and have been crazy here. I've been kinda crabby lately too. THEN I found ANOTHER naked picture of a girl in my husband's computer so today I have been on the phone with different women who have been showing up on his phone bill. None of them have said anything rude or shady THANK GOD! Sometimes I wish I had it in me to cheat on him. But I don't.... He really has NO clue how good he has it. I NEVER bug him and he wants for nothing - new car, iphone, MAC computer, clothes, does his stand-up comedy for fun 4 to 5 xs a week and I never ask for anything or complain. What is wrong with me?

I'm getting a little frustrated with this not getting pregnant thing too. How could something be this hard? WTF!? These women posting their BFPs are really pissing me off. I can't even stand it!

Anyway, how are all of you? anyone watch Jersey Shore last night?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I always almost right "Laidies" LOL! How punny! :)

Shea - I never would have guessed you were that young. You don't act like it and you certainly seem to have your sh$* together! I am so sorry for everything you have gone through! You are such a great, strong woman in spite of it all! I am so proud of you! To be honest, I have been wondering how it is that you have been ttc for 3 years-ish and not married for that long.... I am not religious so it doesn't bother me but I know you are but I didn't want to ask... I feel so much better knowing that you have quite a while to get that baby made. I'm 28 and just now on baby #1. You are doing the right thing! And you WILL be a great mama!

Jess - How are you? I haven't had the chance to read all past posts but I know you keep getting less than fabulous news from your docs. I am thinking about you! Hugs!

Margaret - Have fun on your trip! Right in the nick of time! Most cruise ships don't allow travelers past 24 weeks. You will have a blast!!!

Faith - Sorry to read about your hubby. Have you confronted him? It is NOT my place to give advice but I think I would need to make sure my partner is being faithful before making a baby with him. I hope you get things worked out!!!

Melissa - How are you doing?

AFM - Still sick with a cold and sinus infection. The doctor says that baby is building immunity from me being sick so I'm trying to look at the bright side of things. Still a bit crampy off and on but I'm not toooo worried... I think my doctor would have put me on bed rest if things were really bad. She is moving around A LOT. The nurse over the phone the other day asked if I could feel about 10 kicks within a 2-hour period. I told her it was more like 10 kicks within a few minutes! :) I have another appointment on the 17th so I'll ask my doctor more about the cramps then. I DO have a feeling she is coming early....I just hope I make it to 37 weeks!!

12 years ago

Lol Victoria that made me laugh!

I just want to thank yall all so much for not rejecting me...I was so nervous it would be another scenario like when that 16 year old girl was on here. BTW, when she first joined the site I emailed her and told her my story and tried to talk her out of getting pregnant so young...

Victoria- yea, as of this month we have been ttc for exactly 1year and 2 months non stop. But before that it was very off and on. I still struggle with the choices I've made (premarital sex) and my religion. It was a very long time ago but I had mention that i thought maybe god was punishing me for having sex before marriage and that I thought it may have contributed to my IF. (but I talked to my pastor about it and he assured me it wasn't). Anyways dH and I would have gotten married when I was 16 but my parents wouldn't sign. You have to be 21 in Mississippi to get married without paret signature. The only reason we are married now is because my parents thought they were going to be going to prison and wanted me and DH to adopt my sister...and DH was already financially taking care of me and since e was working and had a good job the court would have gave us custody of her if we were married instead of both of us being placed in foster care.

Margret thank you for being so kind. And I would miss chatting with y'all too.

Anyways we are going out to dinner tonight with DH's cousin and we are almost there (I'm on my phone). But I'll write everyone when I get back home. Love y'all.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Victoria- I was waiting to hear from you. I am so glad she is moving a lot! Assuming that is a good thing. I am glad you are not in too much pain with cramps either. Stay positive. I am sure everything will be just fine!

Margaret- Have a good time on your trip. That was our honeymoon trip and we had a blast! The food was the best part on the cruise :) hehe

Shea- I read your story. I am sorry you had a very rough childhood and had to take on so much responsibility at such a young age. I would never look at you any differently. You have given me so much courage throughout this journey. I am very grateful to have known someone like you. Looks like you two are happy with your decisions to focus on school. I hope that 2012 has only good things in store for you guys. Please don't leave the thread because you are taking a break. I will miss you if you do.

AFM: Cramps are pretty much gone now, assuming this is normal since I am officially in my 2nd tri. Next appointment is on Jan 24th. Seems like it is forever from now. I constantly want to know what is going on inside. I guess this is only normal :).

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Hope y'all are all having a wonderful day.

Nat I'm glad you cramps are gone. You are so sweet and I'm so proud to call you my friend.

Victoria I hope you get to feelin better. Praying for you and Annabelle.

Margret how are you and baby doing? Have you picked out any names yet? Have fun on your baby moon!!!

Jess where have you been? I miss you. Hope all is well with you and your family...

Faith- I'm so sorry for what you are having to go through. I don't think anyone deserves to go through all that. I do agree with Victoria though...eventhough it's really none of my business or my place to say anything. I know I don't know the whole story but you sound like a good, faithful, intelligent woman a
Nd obviously your dH doesn't see what he has right in front of him! Please know we are here for you. BIG HUGS.

Lisser how are you doing?

AFM I'm going to clean the house spotless this weekend... Before I have to head back to school Monday :). I have to say I'm pretty excited! On other school related news, my sisters's dead beat, abusive, drug addict boyfriend dropped OUT of school yesterday...I'm really hoping she wises up soon. I don't remember if I ever told y'all but New Years Eve she had broke up with him because she found out he wa doing drugs at a friends house and he went crazy. He kept calling her and saying he was going to kill hisself if she didn't date him again. Then he sends her a picture of a shot gun in his mouth and calls her and starts cocking the hammer over the phone. iT was crazy. So I took her cell away and called his family. I would have called the cops but I didn't know where he was staying. I believe he is going to hurt my sister...he already threatens her and stuff. He also thinks T, my sister, and my DH are having an affair. It's so stupid, DH is almost 6 years older than her. "sigh". But he is sick minded like that...and quite frankly needs to be in a mental institution!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Oh and I forgot to mention this!!!! I heard of this really great new medical breakthrough!!!! They have found these two chemicals in the blood steam that can predict the gender of the baby in the first trimester! All they have to do is simply prick the mothers finger! I think that it is great for people like us who will love our babies no matter what gender but in some circumstances i think that if people who are trying for a specific gender find out that's it not what they "want" they might terminate te pregnancy since they would find out so much earlier....

Anyways I just thought yall might find it interesting.

12 years ago

I know it's the weekend but where is everyone??

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry I have been MIA. Yesterday got rear ended and have whiplash in neck. Hurts pretty bad if I look up or look around. Not fun. Plus CD3 for me and my cousin is not helping me feel less grouchy, He is pissing me off lately.

Shea I was amazed by your story. You are a strong woman!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Happy Monday Everyone.

I won't be able to chat with Y'all till tomorrow probably because I have classes all day. JUst know I'm thinking of y'all and sending prayers. Wish me luck today :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo