Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Well I'm spotting today thanks to taking that progesterone pill. I'm sure now that I would have ovulated if it wasn't for my stupid mistake. :(

Faith I'd live to see a picture too!

Lis I'm sorry about the bfn. It's still early though.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

*hugs* Shea. You may still. What CD are you on?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm on CD 22/23. Sigh

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Do you have enough progesterone left to just start your next cycle?

No I only had that one pull left. I wish I did though. Owell. Everything happens for a reason right?

12 years ago

yes, even though we can't see the reason most of the time.

*hugs*

BIG hug to both Shea and Lis today

User Image

12 years ago

False alarm. So there was a recall on Wondfo hpts. I had a bunch of them. I emailed the company and they sent me more OF THE SAME FAULTY TEST. Totally didn't realize til tonight when I took another. The catch line appears a few seconds to a minute after you pee but then it goes away. I took a FRER to make sure and it was -. Boooo!

Tonight I have been feeling extremely weak - like I haven't eaten all day. I could not get enough food tonight and still feel hungry. I also have ALOT of pinching and pulling going on. But I think its just the progesterone. I'm not feeling hopeful. I think I got my surge on cd12 but the eggie didn't release til cd14. I bds from cd11 to cd14. So i think im really 7dpo. Just not feeling like its gonna happen guys.

Anyone else have experience w progesterone?

The other thing I notice the last few months is the a get an implantation dip at 10dpo then I have a serious temp rise for 3 days then get af. It hasn't happened yet this cycle but I thought I'd throw it out there and get your opinion.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Shea- I didn't know that progesterone can make you get your period? Is that what it does? Big hugs. Hopefully you O soon.

Faith-I am so sorry you had to go through a false alarm. Good thing you checked with FRER. Plus, hopefully it is just too early and I hope that you get a real bfp this cycle.

Rachel- It was so good to hear from you. I have missed you a lot on here. Please remember we are always here for you.

Jessh- How are you feeling? Did you get to talk to the doctor about the HSG results?

Marg & Victoria- How are you two feeling?

Kraken- Where have you been? Miss you.

Ash- Thinking about you. I hope that you are holding up ok.

Melissa- Rooting for you. Hopefully it is just too early. Facing a bfn is never easy, no matter what dpo.

AFM: I don't know if some of you remember how much I had to fight with the insurance company before the HSG to just get a quote. After 2 and 1/2 months dh and I finally got the hospital bill we were waiting for and we are very grateful. We are only to pay $110 from a $2500 bill. Very very thankful for this. I was anxious to get the bill because they never gave us a quote before the procedure. Big relief!!

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry I have been mia. I had to have time to process my hsg results. I did get to talk to my doctor, I have to get an MRI and an IVP done to check for the true shape of my uterus, where my ovaries are, if I have 2 kidneys, and to see how well they are functioning. I am anxious and nervous to see what they will find. Hoping for a septate uterus that will allow surgery to fix it.

Doctor did say she would consider allowing me to go on low dose progesterone only birth control. I am ready to be done ttc for a bit. Our finances are in shambles and I can't imagine what they willl be like after I have to pay for all three of these tests (MRI, IVP, HSG) on top of the additional blood work.

AND my cousin M is moving in with us today. Investigation isn't finalized but I really think he is telling the truth, too much is pointing that way. My loser aunt says she doesn't want him back "when" (she thinks she is getting them back..) it is time for him to come home. My cousin A is 11 and has told my sister she will be going to school with her soon. It is a mess. Currently I have a negative bank account due to messing up a payment online....bounced check. UGH

I told my mom I am anxious about finances with M living with us. She said that we should be able to get money because technically he is a foster care/homeless case. My loser aunt told my mom "tell Jess not to worry about Mike's school lunches because he will still be on our bridge card so they will be free" uh no...if she thinks she is claiming the son she doesn't want for food assistance she has another thing coming. I am going to be applying. School + less days at work + a 17 yo to feed and clothe on top of student loans we need to start paying on and medical bills = disaster for us financially.

I promise I will update later I just got home from work. I will read through and write individually. <3 thank you for putting up with my craziness.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo