Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies:

Sorry I haven't really been around - Murphy's Law that the week before i go on vacation that everything goes crazy here.

So last night I was at my son's basketball game and all of a sudden I got SUPER twinges. It was crazy. They lasted about a minute of two. Then when I got home underneath my belly button it started to hurt horizontally. Implantation? HPT was - this morning. But matbe in a few days. I read somewhere that if you have a boy there is less beta - anyone ever hear that?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Well, looks like it was an evap. Today's in BFN and I think will be CD 1. TMI, I'm spotting huge red clots this morning and my AF cramps are back.

So, Shea...got room in your boat for a cycle buddy?

I'm off shopping with my MIL today. She has a broken ankle, so it'll be good times.

And you guys know me, I have to have a silver lining...wine for Christmas and we get to go to the wedding across the country in August we would have had to miss if I'd been due that same week.

C'est la vie, que sera, sera, it is what it is and all that jazz.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Of course I have room in my boat for you Lis! I'm so sorry the witch got you I was really hoping this was it :( but like you said, wine for Christmas at least! What is your next step going to be? Mine is to just enjoy the holidays for now.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Me too Shea. My RE is closed from the 23rd to Jan 2nd, so I won't be able to get monitored. We will just skip this cycle and catch the next one at the end of January. I don't get to call this cd1 just yet though. All the mess I had this morning translated to a whole lot of nothing now. I think cd1 will end up being Friday.

Lis it may have been implantation spotting. FX

Afm my dads lung test results came in today. He has asbestos poisoning. We won't know the extent until he has more tests run but I'm heartbroken either way. Having a little medical background I know that in this case no news will be good news. Even in the best case scenario he will eventually loose lung capacity and suffocate. He keeps telling my mom and sister that this isn't that serious and he will be around for many years to come...but he can't fool me. It feels like someone has ripped my heart out. I need my daddy even though I'm grown and out on my own...and I want my dad to live long enough to be able to have a relationship with his grand kids. There is just so much running through my head right now. To those who pray, Please pray for my dad.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Oh Shea, that's awful! I don't know anything about that, but hope he gets a miracle full recovery.

*hugs*

Shea- About to go to bed and want you to know that I will say a special prayer for him. Big hugs. I can only imagine how you feel.

User Image

12 years ago

Shea -prayers to you and your dad. Asbestos sucks, I'm not trying to be bad news bear but I saw my gpa pass away from it and it was horrid.

I saw an article that described it as doing 50+ jumping jacks and only being able to breath through a straw.

My cousin A got a rape kit on her to help tell in my cousin M was telling the truth. She is 11, and she admitted to it. Tomorrow further testing will be done. Their mom pisses me off. She refused to call M to appologize for not believing him. Just pissed me off.....ugh!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I'm sorry your family is going through this Jess. *hugs*

Today is CD1. Wine for Christmas!

Hi Ladies;

For those of you who have taken Progesterone - Do I ghave to stop taking it to get my period?

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo