Community post

Discussion

Clomid Journey Part 5: We WILL win this fight!

View Full Post

Welcome to all the Clomid girls, We've had lots of "grads"...here's to keeping up the trend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

224 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 224 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Shea - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. We all need our daddies so I completely understand how you feel about that. I will be here for you whenever you need to vent and will be sending positive thoughts to you and your family. Love and hugs!

Jess - I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I am so upset that you are going through all these family issues on TOP of financial and fertility issues. It is just not fair. I have no words of wisdom for you and I don't know how to make it better, but I care about you and wish you the best. I am hopeful things will straighten out and eventually, you will have everything you want and deserve!

Faith - Yes, you have to stop taking it b4 you have a period (i.e. withdrawal bleed). Take it for as long as doc prescribed though...usually about 10 days.

Melissa - I LOVE and admire your optimism. You would be so good for me and such a great friend if we lived near each other. Sorry about but yay for wine and other holiday spirits!

Nat - How are you feeling these days?

Nancy - Miss you! How are you and the babe?

AFM - No new news to report. Had my 21 week appt. yesterday and everything looks great. Little Annabelle is growing and developing beautifully. (Although she is measuring a week big at this point).

12 years ago

Thanks Victoria! I try to look at the big picture, and the end result. I will find a way to give my daughter a sibling, one way or another. It may not be easy, but it will happen! Where do you live?

Nat, you asked a long time ago where those vitamins I got were from. The best I can remember was that it was a Great Earth brand of vitamins (I think they are defunct now though), it may have been a Great Earth store, and it was near the Medieval Times in Buena Park. The vitamin store was in a little strip mall with a Sears and a theater (they were all in the same parking lot if my memory serves correctly. I believe we walked to all three places after we parked the car.) The vitamins were in little cellophane packets, about four pills in each packet, and I believe he had a months supply, so 30 packets. They definitely said Great Earth on the packet. It was in 2004, so the store may not even be there anymore.

If you decide to look and find anything, let me know!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

I've been busy today and a little down in the dumps. I hope y'all are all in much better spirits than me. Thank you all for the warm wishes and thoughts and prayers.

Jess been thinking about you. From FB, I gather you are going through a bunch of crap too. BIG hugs. We are going to get through all of this. God has bigger plans for both of us than what we can see right now.

Lisser yay for wine on Christmas but I'm a little sad that this wasn't your month :( hopefully Nat can find you those vitamins

Victoria I'm so happy to hear from you! You are so sweet and im so blessed to get to call you my friend. Hope you an Mrs. A. Are doing well ;)

I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing good I'm sorry for leaving some of you out but my phone is dying. I'll catch up with the rest of y'all tomorrow.

Praying for us all!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Welll you can get the long story on my blog, but my aunt still doesn't believe my cousins. She believes her rapist husband. Stupid CPS still hasn't put A through a rape kit, because she has now admitted to it happening. And her mom believes that her husband could still be telling the truth because "there isn't any medical evidence yet" gag me now. Make me puke, I want to punch her in her face. I am very angry and cannot relax. I don't get why God would allow my cousin to go back with her. I can understand more witholding babies from us all than allowing a child to be hurt and neglected by her parents. What is the point of allowing a pregnancy to occur if the parents are unfit? He could be teaching us patience and making us llean on him...but for an 11 year old to be sexually abused by her father, have her mother not believe her or her brother, and have to sit through her appologizing to her husband abt all he "has to go through" makes no fing sense. What does that teach her? I am so angry with CPS for sending her back home, they didn't even have my aunt do a drug test. They didn't set up counseling appts. She refuses to admit she needs help. In the words of my younger sister, to my aunt, "Stupid bitch you don't deserve kids!"

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Oh Jess that is horrible!!!! I don't see how things like that can go on and responsible adults, whose job is it to protect kids!, can just stand by an watch! It literally makes me sick! I hate DHS! They won't take your cousins away from a rapist yet they can take an obese child away from his loving mother because she is "unfit"! Ridiculous!!! I'm praying for y'all Jess and if there is anything I can do please let me know!

AFM- DH woke me up bright and early this morning to tell me he had a dream that I was breast feeding our newborn baby girl :) and that he held her and was taking pictures of us. I thought this was so sweet because DH hasn't really talked about having a baby for a while now and just out of the blue has this dream. I also though it was sweet because DH NEVER holds babies EVER! And for him to dream of holding our baby just melted my heart. He asked what this could mean and I told him that it probably just means he is ready to have a baby and he just smiled real big and hugged me. He never says he wants a baby he always just says "if ut happens i will be happy, but of it doesn't I'm perfectly happy with just you". I know he only says it like that to keep me from getting "down" on myself about IF...which is very considerate and nice of him. I really hope this dream is a good sign for us :) but in any way it gives me the reassurance/strength I need to continue on this journey.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Oh Shea - that is so sweet. Brought tears to my eyes. I hope this means that a baby is on its way to you really soon. You deserve this so much.

Jess - I am so sorry you have to deal with all this and that your poor cousins have to go through all this crap. I just feel sick for them. I hope they are able to have a special xmas without their crazy mom and stepdad.

Lis - I hope that Nat can find those pills for you. It will be nice for you to have a bit of wine at xmas. I love your positive outlook. You are so awesome.

Victoria - so nice to hear from you and I am glad your little girlie is growing well.

Faith - as far as I know you would have to stop taking projesterone for your period to come but I am not certain.

AFM - Had my appointment on Wed that confirmed all my ultrasound results came back normal. My little boy's femur is measuring 4 days larger then his head and body which makes us think we are going to have a tall little man. Makes sense as hubby is 6'3". Hubby and I are off to Vancouver (we live on Vancouver Island) tonight to go to the Vancouver Canucks game and back home early tomorrow for Christmas celebrations. I know that things are going to get crazy for most of us in the next couple days, so in case I don't get a chance I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a ton of fun with the people you love most. xo

User Image

12 years ago

Shea - Loved the dream story! I hope it comes true for you soon. As for DHS, it is a flawed system. They need to start doing drug testing here in MI for state assistance. Then my aunt wouldn't have any assistance.

Marg - it is their real dad, that is how screwed up it is. Their real dad is the pedafile.

I am so not in the Christmas spirit.

I think I should be Oing soon but DH won't BD with M here...says our bed is too loud haha. *sigh* And I got my claims statement for the HSG. The portion that goes to the hospital wasn't covered at all...that was 255. The doctor's offfice was 600 and something but got paid down to 180. So total it is going to cost 435. Unless blue cross can help me figure out why the 255 wasn't covered.

On other news....M drank last night when we weren't home, like 1/2 of a fifth of Souther Comfort that was in our freezer...and he threw up all over my carpeted steps. I was PISSED he said he drank some, so DH said to let it go bc we aren't going to be able to change him over night. So Sat he doesn't get to go hunting and we woke him up super early. I was so angry. I am disgusted with my aunt still...I still want to punch her in the face. Not gonna lie.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Merry Christmas (Eve) ladies! I love you all dearly and am so blessed to have y'all in my life!

12 years ago

Merry Christmas (Eve) ladies! I love you all dearly and am so blessed to have y'all in my life!

12 years ago

Wanted to write a post to you all.

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate. You have all become like family. I wish you all a very warm and sweet Christmas. Enjoy family and friends.

Hugs,

Nathalie

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo