Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 253 Replies | Last Page

My DH has performance issues when TTC too... he just can't finish. I like the suggestion of lingerie...

AFM: I'm about to KILL my DH... Well, maybe not really but I feel like it. I had an FRER that I've been saving and I was planning on taking it on our trip and I was starting to pack a few things and went to go find it and it's not in our bathroom cupboars ANYWHERE!!! argh! He either threw it away while he was cleaning the bathroom or he's hiding it from me which will make it impossible for me to surprise him I'll question him about it when he gets home later.

12 years ago • Post starter

Ashley :( I hope you guys work it out xx

I kinda laughed at the hidden FRER but I do hope you find it!

Jess sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope it's just too early. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM- I am scared out of my mind. Whatever it is I have got worse today big time. The whole time I was with my daughter at dance I had to try and concentrate on not running to the toilet to vomit and I was worried that if I did the world would tilt and I'd fall flat on my face. I couldn't even watch her dance coz her movements were making me nauseous.

I have constant dizzyness and vertigo. I've been vomiting all day. Stomach cramps. Hot. Exhausted to the point I'm falling asleep standing up. Talking even makes me tired! I got so scared today when I was talking to DH and just stopped mid sentence coz I just didn't have the strength to finish. I leaned against the wall and practically clawed at it until I found the sofa.

Worse thing is DH has been snippy at me all day like it's my fault I'm sick. I understand him being frustrated and he has been kind enough to let me nap every day this weekend, but a bit of concern would have been nice. Now I feel bad for being sick. He did ask if I want him to stay home tomorrow or take me to hospital tonight, but I really don't see what benifit either will have.

If I go to ER they'll make me wait for hours, then put me through, draw blood, make me wait for 2 hrs while on a drip and then send me home saying 'go see your family doctor' or 'here take these pills that will mess you up so bad you won't feel dizzy anymore, but if you're pregnant they'll mutilate your baby.'

That's another thing!!!! I looked up the drugs the last doctor prescribed and there's a BIG warning on them to not taking when pregnant or if you suspect you're pregnant! THE DOCTOR KNEW I WAS TTC AND HE DIDN'T SAY A THING TO ME!!!! GRRRRRR! Made me so mad!!!

I'm going to see another dr tomorrow morning after I drop of DD to daycare. Then I'm gonna come home and sleep all day. Messaging a friend tonight to see if she'll go on standby for me in case I get sick of it all and take myself to ER. I need someone to drop me off and look after DD.

Sorry about my meltdown. Hopefully i'll be back tomorrow with my cure and somewhat back to normal.

xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chantel that sounds so scary!! Hope you find out what's wrong or that there's a hidden little bun in there causing this...

AFM: never found the test and DH said "how should I know? They're your pee sticks..." so, I'm now down to having ZERO preganacy tests!! For the very first time since we started TTC I'm actually going to have to WAIT for AF to come... This SUCKS! Argh!

12 years ago • Post starter

Chantel- what is so weird about your symptoms is all of them sound exactly like my pregnancy symptoms.. ALL OF THEM. How you described is exactly how I felt more than a few times this pregnancy. That whole crawling to the couch thing is sooooo familiar. At about 5 or so weeks I went to do laundry and when I got there I felt soooo dizzy and like puke that I had to get on my knees and crawl from the laundry room to the kitchen all in the meantime I was getting hot flashes. The kitchen floor was at least cold so I was like laying on the floor there for a minute or two then crawled my way to the bedroom.. it was awful. Have you been able to talk to doctor about how in the past with your DD that your pregnancy tests etc showed negative for a long time?? that way maybe someone can do a ultrasound just to ease your mind?!?! because your symptoms sound soo eerily familiar to me. well either way.. hang in there!! I hope you find some kind of answers soon. Thinking of you!

Jess- I had a weird temp dip below my coverline at 10dpo. Don't give up hope yet until AF arrives.

AFM- super super tired today. The fatigue today is insane. I can't seem to stay awake longer than an hour and when I fall asleep i sleep so heavily its like I took some kind of sleeping pills or something. Having crazy vivid dreams still, bbs hurting. I am still underweight a bit from this blasted 1st trimester. So I am like skin and bones and boobs and sometimes a bloated belly but not really showing per say yet though my hubby says he can see a difference in my midsection. The only comfortable bra I can stand is my sports bra. That is beginning to get a lil bit tight so.. its almost time for me to buy some new cheapie bras.

Happy monday girls.. I am keeping my fx! for some positive outcomes and bfps!!

User Image

12 years ago

Sweating last night with a core temp of 94. something. Woke this morning to do BBT and it's 93.4. Safe to say I'm rather sick and we have likely not succeeded this month. My BBT chart looks like someone dived off a cliff this morning. If you seek it out, imagine that someone being me

My temp went up a little when I turned the air con on, but not by much. Strange.

Brain so foggy. Headache. Aching all over. Dizzy. Nausea. 5:30am and can't sleep.

5hrs until my doctor's appointment. I hope he has a cure.

Sorry, not personals. So tired, typing's hard.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

I have to agree Chantel it sounds like your pg...!!!

Jess my fingers are crossed for you...

AFM- Ummmmm so I am officially in depressed mode. Since I took that test up until today I was spotting brown, off and on. Now today it picked up and was a deep red/brown color. Well then I go to check after it picked up in flow and I had to pee and I wipe and it's pink/red and now I am just assuming the worst and on top of that I think it's caused by low progesterone. IDK!!!!!! I have the symptoms of it. SO, with that said, any of you ladies ever heard of getting the progesterone cream and starting to apply it now? Or should I just wait until Wed and tell my Dr? I didn't even make it to my verification appt last yr when I m/c it happened so quick... I found out at 4 wks and exactly one wk later bam!! I m/c.... I am afraid it's happening again, and why when I had a completely normal, complication free pregnancy with my son. ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish I could go through this pregnancy stress free!!!!!!

12 years ago

Chantel- I have my fx for you that something is done for you because you sound like me... miserable. Hang in there hun.

Loren- I used the progesterone cream starting at 3dpo however I did not know if I was or was not low in progesterone. I only suspected I was because during AF's I would not really get a flow only brown spotting. So anyways I applied the progestra care everyday since 3dpo and still do .. and Its worked for me but for those that are really deficient in progesterone I do believe that the progesterone suppositories are the way to go. Is there any way you can maybe even go to the ER? that sounds extreme but.. then it will be sooner rather than later. Otherwise I will be hoping and praying for you. If you are indeed low in progesterone its going to be very hard for you to maintain a pregnancy. I would like Jess had done spoke to your doctor about it and see if you can get progesterone suppositories. You could in the meantime apply the progesterone cream.. if I were you I would apply it twice a day. I do it once but again.. I don't think I am deficient as I thought I was... so if you use the cream twice a day would be what you would want to do.
Thinking of you hun.. hoping for the best!

Jess- you can go look at my chart.. I had three days of lowering temps ..however each temp was above coverline or just at it. So three days it would be lower but still above cover and then go up again and down... sounds like at least the progesterone is working for you though! so that is good you luteal phase is already longer than it was. That's a GREAT sign! :)

User Image

12 years ago

Loren, keeping my fingers crossed that this is just IB.

Jess - it still sounds very promising for you

Kristin - xxx

I'm not sure how I can be pregnant when I'm having signs of ovulation? Strange.

So temp hit an all time low this morning of 33.6 (92.5 F) and now it's at 37 (98.6 F)!!!!!!! Though these aren't resting temps, I spoke to a friend about it and she said she had a big dip in temp (though not that big) when she ovulated before it shot up. Hoping tomorrow morning's temp stays high and my chart turns into a kind of normal.....then I'll know for sure I've ovulated. 1 more hour until I see my doctor, hoping he can shed some light on it all, but now I can't exactly go in saying I have a low temperature

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo