Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies. I think I am just going to wait till Wed, or call early Tues and see if I can get in. I (fingers x'd) haven't had any cramping yet and it tapered off again, back to brown spotting. I have been taking it easy and laying on the couch all day waiting for Dh to get off of work!! I text him and told him about there being more blood and he is worried. We just want to have a normal, happy, healthy pregnancy and seeing as it is his first, I wish it would be an easy one. So much for that. It seems everything with us isn't easy!!

I am having symptoms of pg like, sore bbies, queasiness, and peeing A LOT!! I didn't have that with the m/c and the lines on both tests, I bought a 2 pk and took the second one the next morning and it was even darker, and it made the control line lighter because all the dye was on th pg line. It wasn't even like that with my ds... And with him I was about 6wks when I tested. Idk but I am not going to stress, whatever happens is going to happen!! Of course that's unless I can get my Dr to prescribe me the suppositories with out testing my levels. I read a lot of stories that women didn't get it in time and m/c like that day!! But anyhow, I am going to eat the rest of my sandwich and finish my movie....

12 years ago

Big hugs xx
What movie you watching?
I'm watching Scrubs Season 3 :D

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Well I was watching an older movie, The Man In The Moon with Reese Witherspoon, but now I am watching a show I am stuck on called The Lying Game.

Ughhhh Dh is taking forever to get off work tonight!! He said it's slow so he might get off at 9pm and now it's 9:30pm so I am assuming he is staying his full shift, darn!!! I want my cuddle buddy home. lol

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!

@Chantel - I am with Kristin on this one. I keep thinking you are PG but the ovulating throws me off a bit. I keep coming on the forum hoping to see a breakthrough for you so fx regarding the temp spike!

@Loren- thinking about you and hoping for the best

@Jess - don't give up hope yet! It ain't over til it's over :)

So tired right now. Took a nap today too. Had first midwife appt today and it was awesome. The comparison to my first OB appt at a regular doctor is this:

OB Office - wait 30 mins...visit for 3 minutes
Midwife - wait 3 minutes...visit for over an hour.

All the OB did was give me a list of tests they would be conducting along the way for complications that freaked me out. My midwife talked to me about everything from nutrition to tests to my medical history (and DH's) in depth to concerns, what to expect, how I'm feeling, etc. It was great. So happy I found her. Heard the heartbeat again and it was nice and strong so she said we are fine to tell people this weekend when I told her we were holding off. I can't wait! Keeping silent has been hard.

Sending love and good vibes to you all. I need to pass out again.

XO

12 years ago

I'm still feeling very confident for you, Jess! Remember, some of us don't get our BFP's until much later. Those that get it 7-14DPO are the lucky ones.

Isn't it crazy how many tests you need while pregnant? It's good to know you're being looked after, though, Lauren x

I can't believe you all think I'm pregnant. I have to agree that my body is doing weird stuff right now. I've piled on the weight around my mid section, but not put on any weight....that I know of. Haven't weighed myself in a week, but I can't do up my pants that were loose on me only a couple of weeks ago. :(

If I wasn't so dizzy all the time I'd be able to try and work it off. I'll just have to try watch what I eat. I put it down to bloating when I talked to the doctor today. She made me lay down and she had a feel around at the top of my stomach and it hurt quite a bit. She didn't say anything about it, though. Probably just took me for a hypochondriac

My temps are so completely at the other end of the spectrum now it's crazy!!! They're now at around the 100 F mark My body is a tripper. I am looking forward to seeing what my temp is tomorrow morning though. Who knows, maybe my chart will start looking up :D

Well I was going to water my vegie patch but it's gotten dark so I'm going to go watch some TV.

Looking forward to seeing more BFP's soon! No pressure, Jess :P

We need to update the lucky list!!!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chazzy, you are so preggers, and assuming we got knocked up in the same cycle, your bean is taking it's time to reveal itself. But it is well. Everything in a timing

I'm sorry, but I just can't shake the feeling, that you are.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Chantel - when is the last time you tested?

12 years ago

hey everyone,

I am back in the land of the living, I miscarried last week. i was so freaked out in the beginning but as time went on and I got used to the idea it was not as painful when it eventually happened. It is such a horrible thing to go through but I am feeling positive about things this week. Appointment with the doctor was good, everything looks encouraging to keep trying. Plan to keep going for now. Have a hysteroscopy to chek my uterus as I bleed very little during a period, but otherwise TWW here I come. I am still having positive HPT but they are getting lighter which is good, as soon as the bhcg has gone my body can think about ovulating. not sure how to track that as I tried the tracking thing and well its really hard to get the timeing right. think i will just check my cervix and do opt every couple of days till i see some thing encouraging.

Chantel: did you go to the doctors?? have you tested again?? your body is doing some funky weird things, hope it is because you are pregnant.

Lauren: you have painless spotting, lots of women spot in early pregnancy, fingers crossed all is going well, but i understand how frightning it is, I would love to just fast forward to 12 weeks.

to the pregnant mums: I hope you are well with lots of pregnnacy symptoms growing a nice home for your little ones.

those soon to be pregnant mums on the TWW: all credit to those who are waiting to test (jess), wish I could do that, to all those POAS addicts, pee away...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo