Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hey Jess! :)

This is not a big deal and we pretty much always know who you are talking to but:

Lobe is Loren

and I (btrflyluv) am Lauren

Again, not a big deal but just lettin' ya know for the sake of it.

How are you doing over there? :)

12 years ago

:( NOOOOOOOO! So who's left with me in the TWW? I hate seeing all these damn new cycles and MC's :( It's getting sad around here! We need to bring the positivity and excitement back and hopefully it'll bring more BFP's for all of those going through losses and new cycles....how to start??

I wish things were different, but I know this is an obstacle you all must overcome to get the miracle you all deserve.

sorry if i sound spacey today...i am rather dizzy and all round blegh.

tight pains down below and a whole host of the usual things. nausea, dizzy, insomnia, exhaustion/fatigue, irritability etc. etc. etc.

can't be bothered with capitals. you're lucky i'm using any form of punctuation at all. just so .......a;foiewoihuouasdfhlioiug

heading an hour south today to visit friends and go fishing. hoping i get a nap in before we get going. dh is cooking up bacon and egg english muffins for breakfast/brunch so i best go eat.

sorry for the moaning and complaining....

quick update before i go. 5dpo and nothing much...just what's listed above....the end.

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey Chantel I am on the ttw...it seems i had my surge yesterday, so tomorrow is 1dpo.

Has the doctor checked you for a middle ear infection??? I had one last year and had dizzyness, nausea, headaches, and it all came after I was sick with a cold. Just thought I would ask.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend.

Justine

User Image

12 years ago

I have BPPV (<<<click if you want to read about it) which is basically a inner ear issue. DH thinks it's hilarious that it's finally medically proven that I have rocks in my head.

It makes the world shift to and fro, upside down, inside out...well, you get the gist. I'm on 6 weeks bed rest (not going to happen with a demanding toddler) and may have to go to physio if it doesn't fix itself by then.

Weird thing is that around this time last year I was on my honeymoon in Thailand and I was rushed to hospital with similar symptoms which turned to uncontrollable tremors and eventually loss of speech.

They told me I'd had a seizure and that I couldn't fly home until they ran all these tests. I signed myself out and flew home anyway. Was told it was stress during my stop over (two days in my home town). Went to dr when at home, he called the hospital in the city and they flew me out the next morning. I was rushed to hospital and spent a week undergoing so many horrible tests just to find out it was some unknown infection. My infection levels were really high but they had no clue what it was.

I never want to go through that crap again....yet I have a feeling that whatever it was has come back somewhat. I've had some small hand tremors but only when I've exerted myself (and I mean sweep and mop the floors which is simple stuff really!!) but I've kept them from DH. I don't need all that crap again so I'm doing my best to ignore it. I might ring the dr tomorrow though and make an app. just to make sure my infection levels are normal. She should have the results in by now.

Anywho....I talk too much. Gonna go get ready to head south and go fishing!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Ya know I totally agree that we need to do something to change the mood.. its everywhere though. A lot of weird juju happening. A lot of people passing away lately too. Then on the countdownMYpregnancy forum... one gal there , her baby passed away the other day at 40 weeks and some days and it was her first baby. I can't imagine how hard that would be to carry a baby to full term for it be still born sooo sad.. its just been so downer moods lately. Lots of loss going on right now. Then a friend of ours found out his 4 yr old daughter has leukemia. Its been a rough go this month. Everyone I seem to talk to has had a recent loss or some near traumatic event where a loved one is very ill.. or loss as in miscarriage or still births.. its.. getting... depressing .. just sayin.

User Image

12 years ago

Wow Chantel. That doesn't sound like much of a honeymoon....sounds like you need a "do-over" one of these days! As far as all you are going through, sometimes I just want to put you in a little bubble so you can stay safe, comfy and free from all the craziness your body is putting you through. 5 dpo...fx!

I agree that this forum needs a little lift! Here is a video from 2 girls that I find funny and this song is particularly relevant...as most of us have at least been pregnant before. Hope you enjoy....

Pregnant Women are Smug by Garfunkel and Oates - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJRzBpFjJS8

Hopefully we will have our own version of March Madness on this forum and people will be getting 's like crazy!!!!

XO

12 years ago

I am with you on the tone in here. I actually had a revalation last night. I am going health nutty!! In everyway. Physically, mentally, and and foodwise. I want to stop eating any processed food and dairy. I feel that how I feel, think, and look is based on what I put in my body and how think. I started doing something similar last yr, but I was side tracked. This time I am in full force.

Chantel- so sorry for what you are going through. It must be hard to deal with that feeling and a young one running around. I get nauseous easy and often, but added the vertigo feeling. Hope they find out what is causing it so you can get some comfort.

I am having a wonderful weekend with Ds, I am glad I am feeling good enought to take him to the park and to wrestle around with him. Seemed like it was just those couple of days that it was sucky. I feel great, aside from having to wear this diaper lol poor babies at least they dont get a complex walking down an isle at a store and hoping no one can tell they have one on.

I hope the ladies on the tww get their bfp's this month!!!

12 years ago

It really has been a depressing year so far, hasn't it? Everyone here seems to be passing around an eternal plague, my own DS is sick, I just had a friend's dad pass away (his funeral is today) and I've just felt so depressed since being away from my family...

I can't imagine losing my baby so close to holding him or her. So so sad...
Good luck ladies.

12 years ago • Post starter

6-7dpo. CP high but pointing down and soft CM clear but plentiful. Still getting tightenings down there now and then, sharp pains in right ovary now and then, too. Other than that no sore bb's no bigger bb's no other symptoms that I can't relate back to my BPPV so *shrugs* just a matter of wait and see.
I had to stop myself from planning when I could go get some HPT's before the weekend. I'm determined not to test unless AF doesn't come!

I had a great time yesterday/last night with friends. Got a wee bit drunk (my last hoorah in case we are UTD)
DH caught a fish last night! Between them they got two but we got to take both home, don't know why but we're having fresh fish for dinner tonight so I'm not complaining :D

Well I'm in the mood to read so I'm going to read the Vampire Academy series again I think.

I hope there's been some positive in your day today, ladies xx

P.S are you all on FaceBook? Would you be keen to start a group in there that we can all join and use that to chat? We could add photos and befriend each other if we feel the need?
Up to you guys. We'd need a name for the group and I can make it today and post a link.
The group can be made secret so no one knows you're in it

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo