Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, sorry no time for personals... Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone! I POAS this morning and of course it was bfn. Boo... All well, I was thinking I was 7dpo but I'm only six so, not unexpected. My opk's are doing something weird though... The first line has like a sliver that immediately turns very dark.... Omg I just lost my train of thought. What was I going to say?? Ugh. Anyway, took a opk with FMU and expected it to be lighter than the one I took last night because that's how LH works but it was actually darker. I'm trying not to get my hopes up! I guess time will tell!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thought I'd share some of my adventures with you guys!

User Image
this was me by the Realto bridge over the grand canal in Venice!

User Image
We went during Carnivale and so there were people dressed up everywhere. It was amazing to see!

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG! I've always wanted to go to Carnivale! I'm so jealous! Amazing pictures! More please!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

It's a fantastic friday ladies!

oh wow, MommyB nice pics. Wish I was there too.

MsJoyner, men are complexly simple, next time don't sweat him, just let your hands do the talking under the sheets and he'll be awake in no time, then get your freak on

oooh i'm a bad mama!

jess

chazz i'm keeping hope alive for you

my coworker had her daughter yesterday, she's adorable, with a capital adorable! she started having contractions around 4am and they were so rapid and intense they called 911, they never made it to the hospital in time. the ambulance had to pull over on the side of the street! but all is well now. God is so good. she only stopped working on wednesday which was her due date and the baby came the very next day.

AFM, I was getting dressed for work this morning and had to take a serious time out cause nausea came on me. I lay down for a good 15mins in undies only trying to let the feeling pass. finally after dismissing the idea to call out sick for the day, I quickly finished dressing and DH took DD to daycare and dropped me off at the train station. I spent the 40min ride, hunched over my lap untill the last 5mins when i put my head back to breathe.

it's here, MS is here, and I'm gonna get through as best I can cause i know it's my love bug saying " yes mama, I'm here"

only thing is I think with DD, my MS kicked in around 9 wks and lasted for 2/3 wks at the most.

I'm still queasy and I feel like my food is sitting up at my chest and taking forever to go down. aaaagggghhh.

I'm armed with my ginger mints, menthol splash, oranges and lots of water.

baby dust to us all!

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

I just wanted to pop in and just say still no af, according to my app if I were to start on Feb. 15th then I am 2 days late. This is all so strange. I still have yet to pick up a test. I think I am going to wait til next week and if still no af then I will pick one up. That'll put me 1 week late if I use it Wed morning. Sorry for the lack of personals, I am always doing something lately!!

12 years ago

EEEEEE! So excited! Looks like some BFP's on the way and some MS too so the pregnant ladies KNOW they're pregnant for sure LOL

Jess- I think average implantation is 10days? It's up to you if you want to test or not. I'd say yes simply because I'm hoping it's a BFP for you, but 9dpo is still rather early.

CD25 BBT at an all time low of 95.5 but... finally OPK +!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO! And DH is home for 3 more nights. We have no housemate anymore and we are hopefully going to all weekend.

It's strange, he got home last night and we both just held eachother and got a big frisky, though nothing happened, but we're both just feeling really lovey dovey this weekend, which rarely happens because we always have something else to do, or someone else is home/in the house/visiting.....it's almost like the first time we met....butterflies and feeling giddy. It's kinda sweet and I'm certainly going to enjoy it while it's here and happening

Downside is that I'm EXTREMELY ill/dizzy/nauseous today, hoping that passes real soon. Upchucked a couple of times today, so not fun!

I hope you all have a magnificent weekend, hug yourselves for me and happy Saturday from your friend across the pond

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Chantal- woohooo get busy girl!!!! ;) also wanted to add that I get some extra nausea and even food aversions around my O time so I am sure that is not helping out the whole tummy issues.

Definitely some hopefuls on here for BFPs!!!

afm- 10 weeks today! :) The ms has subsided some. I still get it if I don't eat every few hours and I still get nauseous after I eat things like garlic.. can't seem to do garlic anymore. Makes me feel sick every time though tonight I only felt sick for an hour afterward so.. it was manageable. It keeps getting a lil more manageable as each day goes by.
However something that has gotten horrible? The heartburn acid indigestion.. is awful!!! I take zantac already prescribed by the doc and take tums.. its not enough.
Something I can't get enough of the last few days is milk. Ice cold milk. I obviously need the extra calcium which is interesting because during week 10 the bones begin to calcify.. the body is pretty cool like that. Tells me what I need. Other than that craving pickles and artichoke hearts also. My husband got me the most amazing pizza for valentines day.. a pesto, artichoke heart, olive pizza, I ate like half of it. He tried it and he was like .. "it must be a preggo thing" lolol.
Other than that just really bloated and gassy, still tired all the time, still vivid dreams that are super weird. bbs been hurting and i noticed the last day or two that I am getting not quite a bump yet but my mid section is ever so slightly thicker. :)

Common ladies lets seeeee those BFPS!!! :D

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

I have been stalking :)

@Kristin- how are you? Doing okay I hope. Won't go into details but right after my grandpa passed I also had a dream where I was by my front porch and everything was covered in snow and it was still snowing hard. My gpa was in it and the dream ended kind of sweet/eerie. I just found you saying you did too so interesting. Hugs!

@Chantel - I just loved your last post. It made my face go like this...
Well that was until I got to the part about you upchucking a couple of times. Then my face was more like this..... Lol. But seriously, I felt all giddy for you. I just love when that connection happens. It's like both of your energies align and vibrate at a blissfully high frequency. Happy for ya lady. Hope you get your on all weekend long!

@Jess - seems early but hey - do what ya gotta do to calm the anxiety lol. I didn't get my unofficial BFP until 16dpo and the official on 17dpo. So don't stress like I did if you don't get it for awhile but !

@MrsJoyner - So frustrating. My DH was also a little back and forth then shut down some when the baby topic took a turn for the serious. Give him time. I just didn't talk about it for a few days. Or I also agree...let the hands do the talking. Hope it works out for you soon.

@Lynalice - love the pics! Looks so fun! Makes me wonder what everyone else looks like.....hmmmmm....I like putting a face to a name.

@Talless - my goes out to you re: MS. It's a drag but you're right...it's a good sign!

Who ami forgetting? To all the TWW - and

AFM - DH and I bought a king bed again finally and I am in HEAVEN. He said he wanted more room for himself but I find he is still making his way over to lay close to me. It's cute. MS getting better. Not great but I actually feel hungry sometimes. It's a foreign feeling these days but very welcome. Had THE WORST sciatica type pain shooting from my lower back all the way down my leg last night. Lost almost a full nights sleep. Had it elevated but it was so excrutiatingly painful that nothing helped. Ended up using ice then heating pad and was able to pass out finally. Felt perfectly fine today. Pregnancy is crazy lol. A bit hormonal. Looking forward to letting the cat out of the bag so people stop asking me out on wine dates. First midwife appt Mon.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo