Community post

Discussion

Our Funny Valentine

View Full Post

Ladies coming over from the New Years Kickoff!

253 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 253 Replies | Last Page

When ya face directly has the power to affect what job you get, then it's your every right to get upset about it. I hope it gets better, babes, that's no fun at all.

And, if you send me the money for a digi I'll get one :P

Hey, while ya scoping round Hollywood, can you put some of this awesome 'non-pressure' you're putting on me to provide a BFP, onto some studios and get them to make the damn Vampire Academy movies already!? I'm tired of all the movies of late and really think that if these were to hit the cinema, I might just be able to drag the husband out to the movies for once :O

Are they doing tests to find out about the possibility of this being a liver issue?

Keep us posted. Sweet dreams xx

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Hey lauren dont feel bad about having a moan about how you are feeling. As much as I would love to still be pregnant, Im not going to lie, I dont miss the symptoms of pregnancy, nausea, headaches, tiredness and oh my god sore breasts and nipples. Besides its tough when it affects your work.

Sleep well

User Image

12 years ago

Justine- Sorry for your loss but happy that you are dealing with it good. I broke down and decided I didn't want anymore kids. It took almost a yr for me to realize that feeling of wanting another baby wont ever go away. So here I am trying to get and stay pg.

Lauren- I know sort of how you feel. It isn't affecting my life, just my self image, but I have been breaking out like crazy the last 2 weeks. Volcanoes I swear lol...

Lynalice- I too read that bit on PAOS.com lol I laughed a bit and thought that it'd be awesome if it really worked, but I also thought of the ppl who use the dip strip tests, I think it was on POAS.com or if it was somewhere else but anyhow, I read that you can cut them lengthwise down the middle and have 2 strips???? IDk but I think I seen some of you ladies use them, don't know if that would work but prob worth a try. Buy a 10pk, cut them all in half and tada you end up with 20 very skinny tests lol...

Sorry if I left anyone out.

AFM- I have been resting all day, or at least trying. My sister's kids are all sick. I have to keep bbysittn for them so they can take the sickest ones to the dr. One by one they are all hitting their peak. Their oldest (4) when he gets fevers they spike quick then he seizures. So getting him to the er when his fever spikes is important. Plus her dh gets unexplained seizures and just had one this morning. My poor sister... Anyways, I am not having any cramps but the spotting picks up, slows down, and so on, and then when it slows down it's brown and when it picks up it turns red/pink/brown, ok I know that is almost a rainbow of colors. UGH!!! lol But Dh is worried about me and I told him I think I will be ok as long as they test to find out why I keep m/c... That's IF I am!!!!!! I start to think bad thoughts, so I have to keep reminding myself, THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!! On that note, Have a good day/night ladies. I will check in after my appt to spill all the details, from my colposcopy results to hopefully any results, or meds prescribed!!! Fingers X'd for me!!

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test15040

Just wanted to show a clearer pic of my tests. Maybe some feedback about how lovely and dark the pg line will reassure me that everything will be fine. I just can't stop thinking about it now, I am getting antsy waiting for my appt... Guess I am just going to try and go to sleep so it will get here sooner.

12 years ago

Jess- on my chart the coverline just popped up a by 4dpo I think.. otherwise.. here is some info though it sounds a lil bit confusing...

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/drawing-your-coverline.shtml

Sorry that AF maybe showing up but I wouldn't think about it until it happens. Not all pregnant women's bbt is triphasic and some woman that aren't pregnant are. The only way its truly accurate to predict pregnancy is if its elevated over coverline or something for like 18 days but by then you would already miss your period and have taken a hpt so..yeah. Don't give up hope yet.. AND at least with this cycle you have found answers to things that work. You know you need the progesterone to lengthen your luteal cycle and the progesterone suppositories sound like they have worked for you. So thats a very positive step in the right direction. :)

Lauren- I am sorry hun. :( thinking of you... hang in there.

Loren- ok.. your bleeding I would not worry about too much at all.. because those lines on your hpts are super DARK. This early on if this was going to be a chemical pregnancy or something like that .. those lines would not be that dark at all. Keep the faith hun. Don't you have an appt soon?? When you go in.. tell them about your spotting and your concerns for m/c and progesterone etc. This to me still sounds like IB.. Do you know how many dpo you are right now???

User Image

12 years ago

well unfortunately insurance wont cover the hsg test but like i told my husband when I DO get pregnant you get the royal treatment lol lol

still on the waitin list to get in there......hopin by friday to make an appt

Leshia

Leshia

12 years ago

Hey ladies..Just checking in..
@Lobe1026: Those are some BEAUTIFUL tests!! The lines are so dark..Congratulations, there's a bebe in there!!
@Chazzy: Did you retest after the possible evap? 2 cycles ago I got those like crazy, even on the pink FRER's. Such a mindf**k.

I'm sorry if I'm leaving anyone out..I really am following along, my memory is just fleeting..I need to start writing down the personals stuff.

AFM, I have a question or two. 1) How long can sperm live in the body? According to the digi OPK, I ovulated on 02/16 or CD20..But the dye test was positive-ish on CD 12 which would be the day after DH & I BD'd. We did it again 3 days after the positive OPK. 2) Now I am having really weird cramping in my pelvis, no way it's in my abdomen. It almost feels like my period is coming early (it's due during the first week of March. Any ideas?

I caved and used an OPK (because I don't have any PG tests in the house & don't want to run out & buy some) and though it's not positive, it is WAY darker then it usually would be after ovulation. Usually, 2-3 days after ovulation, those tests are almost white for me. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, because I'm pretty sure this cycle is a bust. But any advice would be fantastic =)

EJ & MJ: Est. 10/04/08 7 Angel Babies Lucky # 6: Lulu-Bean 01/27/11 Here we go again..Currently TTC#2... User Image

12 years ago

hey there Mrs: Sperm can last up to 7 days though usually 3-5 days. Hope that helps, maybe you are experiencing implantation pain?????

fingers crossed

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo